[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will God make me tall if I ask?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1454423305277.jpg (110KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1454423305277.jpg
110KB, 640x640px
Will God make me tall if I ask?
>>
>>26237672
No, sorry OP.
>>
>>26237672
No, he's busy helping the starving children across the world
>>
>>26237809
Why? Jesus said he'd move mountains for me if I asked him to, I don't want an NBA career, just to be taller
>>26237834
God is everywhere he can't be busy
>>
You'd have to ask him in person.
>>
I must be retarded because I just saw from the catalog the girl posing her forearm vaguely next to a guy's crotch and mindlessly opened the thread and image expecting a cock-size comparison, and ended up staring at the image for like 20 seconds wondering where the cock was
>>
>>26237843
He can be busy. Busy ignoring all the selfish desires that he gets spammed with.
>>
>>26237843
God hates you.
>>
>>26237882

What is selfishness?
>>
>>26237882
I don't think it's selfish, research shows taller people make more money which I could use in turn to help care for my mom. People would be more listening to me if I was taller about the word of Christ
>>26237898
I didn't think he hated anybody, I mean sure I've sinned but I don't try to
>>
>>26237850
Nah I did the same thing as well but I'm a fag
>>
>>26237929
Oh no, he hates you. He wants you to go to hell.
>>
>>26237963
Well if I'm going to Hell anyway why can't I be tall and enjoy the limited amount of time I have here before suffering forever?
>>
>>26237929
Like you said God is everywhere even in the deepest corner of your heart. He knows exactly what your true intentions are.
>>26237904
(of a person, action, or motive) lacking consideration for others; concerned chiefly with one's own personal profit or pleasure.
>>
>>26237986
But I send most of my money to my mom already and I don't have much of it, why does a God fearing person deserve to be short and suffer?
>>
>>26237981
Okay yes, but you must never hurt anybody or anything and get a job and help your mother. He will make you taller.
>>
>>26238004
>why does a God fearing person deserve to be short and suffer?
Because he lacks the virtues (wisdom, courage, temperance, compassion) and is full of sin (pride, envy, gluttony, sloth, lust, wrath, greed) to know anything other than suffering.
>>
>>26238058
I have a job and help my mom, can I be tall now? I won't even talk to anyone if I can be tall, let alone hurt them
>>
>>26238080
But I dindu nuffin, are you telling me all the tall people are virtuous and short people like me are sinners?
>>
>>26237672
Nah senpai god is the biggest normie faggot of all
>>
>>26238104
no tall people are tall people, short people are short people. Its genetics. Take away the sins of envy, pride, and lust and suddenly being tall won't matter anymore.

Tall people suffer just as short people suffer. Tall people can still get illnesses, still suffer from depression, still feel the shame of how they live their lives. I never said tall people are virtuous.

I said anyone who isn't virtuous and is sinful, suffers because of it.
>>
>>26238322

I'd rather be tall and suffer
>>
>>26238341
doesn't matter what you'd rather, reality is reality and the only choice you get is how you live your live.
>>
>>26238322
>Tall people suffer just as short people suffer
lol not as much as short people though, especially not tall men
>>
>>26238685
only because of people who have pride (big egos and vanity), lust and envy in their hearts. Those people put height needlessly on a pedestal and everyone suffers because of it.

So the point still stands, suffering is suffering there is no well short people suffer more so that makes the suffering of tall people invalid. If thats how you view the world then your own suffering is invalid because there are people suffering in impoverish countries that would make your issues seem minuscule.
>>
>>26238363

That was a rhetorical statement meant to signify just how horrible being short is.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.