[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blushing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: red.jpg (198KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
198KB, 728x546px
who of you robots tends to blush a lot?

mine happens every fuckin time someone compliments me, specially if there are other people around. so fuxking annoying.
>>
>>26237522
I think i used to or something but then i became deeply ashamed about that and sort of trained myself to turn less red (i hope) noone has ever commented on it though.. i do have the tendency to sweat profusely but then again that might just be because im not eating properly
>>
>>26237522
Look at her she's going red! Haha
>>
>>26237608
how exactly did you train yourself not to blush?
>>
>>26237522
Blushing is proof of Whites' superiority. They are the only race who blush, the only race who can properly feel shame. Jungle and savage races lack this civilized capability
>>
All the time. It usually happens when I show any kind of emotion to people who aren't my 2 friends. I have to be monotone and boring or else my whole face gets red. And it's so hot. It's really really hot it feels like my face is inside the oven when it happens. Yet every time I blush around someone somebody has to say "anon why are you red omg you're so red!"
>>
>tfw blushing anime girl trapped in man body
>>
>>26237724
>blushing is only a sign of shame
>only whites blush

Are you trying to become the next memelord?
>>
I'm skeleton mode but my face still gets extremely red and patchy with even the smallest amount of physical activity. People always ask if I'm okay.

Once while playing frisbee a chad shouted
>lol look at anon he's really getting into it huh hahahah
>>
I have rosacea on top of a blushing problem, so if I blush and my face feels like fucking me then it'll stay bright red and burn for hours. Do exposure therapy with store clerks and others in public places. Also, look into beta blockers and xanax if you have to give a speech or are feeling especially anxious about blushing.
>>
>>26237724
OP, here, I'm latino half asian descendant.

>>26237807
I hate when people do that! why do they even have the need to point that out?
>>
Me. So much. It's really embarrassing, so whenever I blush and somebody calls attention to it, I just harshly deny that I'm blushing. It tends to have the desired effect of getting people to stfu about it.
>>
>>26237522
And are you ashamed of it? Reaklly, some people face it too negatively IMO. Blushing is cute and makes your face look lively (As long as its not any TOO intense).
I don't usually blush that much, but when I do, its usually when I see someone doing something stupid / ridiculous or when I'm more than normaly horny. Never actually blushed after a compliment.
>>
File: 1452200470204.png (225KB, 478x556px) Image search: [Google]
1452200470204.png
225KB, 478x556px
I want to learn how,I barely do
How can I blush?
>>
>>26237939
>OP, here, I'm latino half asian descendant
Can you post a pic? Pls
>>
>>26238096
it's only cute if the person is cute too
>>
i do it way too much. even if someone i know looks at me too much.

i try to avoid looking women outside of my family in the face because it's ten times worse when i try to hold a conversation with them
>>
Only when I feel ashame. Doesn't happen very often though.
>>
>>26237862
>>26238215
>only when I feel ashamed

BTFO
>>
>>26238154
Nah you don't need to be good looking. However, if youre ugly, chances are anything will look bad in you.
>>
>>26238285
literally what?

originalhdhruhdgdhyi
>>
>>26237522
If I do blush its not noticeable because of my tan skin. Compliments make me look away with a slightly bothered look.
>>
>>26237862
>>26238714
>If I do blush its not noticeable because of my tan skin.
BTFO
>>
>>26237522
When I get nervous.

Usually when I'm speaking to 6+ people, when I make some mistake in public or when a girl talks to me out of the blue (like in the bus or train).
>>
I used to be the biggest blusher ever but I grew out of it at 24ish. When I got a job it stopped happening.
>>
It's so fucking hilarious to watch, I thoroughly enjoy it. You see how uncomfortable they get, some peoples heads look like their about to explode. Funny enough i rarely see girls do it. Its usually guys with low self esteem. More hilarious is when a normie looking guy does it.
>>
>>26238850
my grammy still blushes
>>
>>26237522
>having people compliment you
Normies get out etc etc
>>
>>26239173
>he was never told he did really good on that test
Guess that means you're retarded as well.
>>
>>26238850
found the jew trying to trick us into slavery.
>>
File: 1453685158835.jpg (70KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
1453685158835.jpg
70KB, 640x633px
>>26239414
wew my pal
>>
I've never blushed as far as I know.
>>
File: 1453599588177.png (368KB, 664x606px) Image search: [Google]
1453599588177.png
368KB, 664x606px
I always seem to blush when people talk with me etc. The other problem is is that 6'7'', so I'm just a tall autist who always becomes red
>>
>>26240824
That is incredibly cute. I would enjoy the shit outta teasing you.
>>
File: 1454232885505s.jpg (11KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
1454232885505s.jpg
11KB, 250x226px
Mine happens whenever someone looks at me for a long time. I also tend to not look at the person directly in the eyes when talking to them. but if I happen to accidentally meet their eyes I blush soooooo damn hard that my whole face turns as red as a fucking tomato and i end up a stuttering, fumbling mess.
>>
>>26237522
When I blush, not only does my face get red, but my neck and chest get covered in red splotches. It is the most humiliating thing for me, especially when people feel the need to point it out. This happens constantly, not just when I'm embarrassed, but also when I'm nervous, excited, ashamed, etc. Hell, even if I stand in the sun too long I get covered in splotches.
>>
This helps a bit -
Dink lots of water
Cut back on caffeine
Cut back on carbs and sugar
No alcohol
Moisturise skin
Sleep well
>>
Yes, all the time. It used to be so bad that every time I passed any girl I would blush.

Why do some people think blushing is a sign of a big ego though? Have you heard that? I can't understand why the hell anyone would think that.
>>
>>26240824
What anime is this?

Seems nice
>>
How can you tell if you're blushing?
>>
>>26241887
Aldnoah Zero.

It's great if you're a mecha fan, because there is a really sexy mecha gattai sequence in the last episode of the first season.
>>
>>26241901
One feels heat in the cheeks, is like when you are drunk and have that sinking sensation
>>
>>26241948
Found it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7HQeSFkr7Q
>>
>>26241975
Never experienced this. oh well
>>
>>26240824
>tfw no tall shy bf
TEXAS
E
X
A
S
>>
I blush everytime someone I don't know talks to me or even if people are looking at me.
It's really fucking annoying.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.