[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>haven't left the house since December 22, 2015 >running

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: barney beer.gif (483KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
barney beer.gif
483KB, 500x375px
>haven't left the house since December 22, 2015
>running low on food and toilet paper
>mfw I must I face the outside world once again

Please give me words of encouragement, robots, for I need them in my quest
>>
I have loving enabler parents so I don't need to get out, seems like you should get out by jumping off the roof pham
>>
my mom and my neighbors have become so unbearable that I literally look forward to not being in my house anymore.
>>
Just go to the store for a few hours. It won't take that long. Plus if you go to walmart it won't matter how disgusting you are
>>
>>26237163
They kicked me out a few years ago, so I just live on another apartment my dad owns too. For a year or so I convinced my mom to buy my groceries but she no longer does it.

So they're still loving, I guess. Enjoy what you have, my man.

>>26237260
What would be the very best hour and day of the week to go?
>>
>>26237150
You will be okay, OP. Just don't make eye contact with anyone. Also keep head down and move quickly. Will keep you in my thoughts, OP.
>>
>>26237150
Why don't you just order it from amazon? There is no need to go outside in our modern world.
>>
>>26237150
do it for the tendies and sardines senpai.
>>
>>26237336
Thank you my man.

>>26237359
I'm not a murrican robot. A local store does offer delivery but... I don't trust that shit, always have the feeling they're screwing me over by sending their worst merchandise.

Even if it was by mistake I would be either stuck with the damaged shit or try to solve it which means interaction. Nope.
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 720x960px
>>26237150
Normies are literally scared shitless of each other. They avoid looking at/ being seen to notice one another. Wear indifference as a cloak, as no one will spare you a second thought. Who do you think you are, Michael Jordan?
Do what you want, man
>>
>>26238471
But they do it often, they have practice and I don't. I get what you mean, I'm a little bitch, aren't we all in this board?
>>
>>26237150
How have you avoided leaving the house for more than a year if your method wasn't reliable enough to use anymore?

Delivery?
>>26237295
Did your mum JUST stop giving you groceries very recently?
>>
Most stores have self-checkouts now, so you likely won't have to say a word to anyone.
>>
>>26238708
>more than a year

Anon, you're not good with dates. It's only been over a month.

>Did your mum JUST stop giving you groceries very recently?

No, it's been almost two years now. I go out every couple of months to restock, I just wanted a bit of attention and encouragement with the thread, is that too bad? My life sucks, you guys are the closest I have to friends.
>>
>>26238849
Oh shit, yeah you're right about the date, sorry OP. My autism knows no bounds.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.