[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at work >I'm a relatively new hire >see cute co-worker

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (57KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 535x577px
>at work
>I'm a relatively new hire
>see cute co-worker come in to start her shift while I'm walking to get something on the other side of the store
>keep in mind I've talked to her once before and it was a purely professional conversation, no flirting or anything at all of that nature
>say "good afternoon!" to her in a normal, but slightly enthusiastic tone
>she literally replies "hey creep" and walks the opposite direction

I almost broke down into tears after that.

I'm probably going to quit next week even though I love the job and will probably never find something that pays as good as it ever again
>>
>>26236827
Abysmal faggotry is afoot here. You need to let your balls drop.
>>
>>26236827

>Not saying " bitch" under your breath but loud enough for her to hear it
>>
>>26236721
get back at her and be as creepy as possible
>>
>>26236902
Sounds like a great way to get fired.
>>
File: 1447902707339.png (167KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
1447902707339.png
167KB, 1000x700px
You now what you must do OP.
>>
>>26236827
Dude, no. Don't leave your job over it if you like it and it pays well.

This is part of growing up, just work with her and don't look at her as anything but a roastie.

She's a bitch and you don't deserve her, you deserve better, you were being friendly
>>
>>26236914
because calling someone a creep to their face is better than saying bitch under your breath
>>
>>26236914
if calling her a bitch is a good way to get fired, why is it OK to call him a creep?

oh, that's right, double standards and women are always in the right
>>
This one time at my work my manager was making food and I got a very specific autistic order that I didn't quite get cause I was new so I just told her in a really low tone voice what the modifications were and she called me and I quote
>a fucking pussy
>>
>>26237018
Is this really a true story fuck that's funny
>>
once some girl left me her number on her bill and i didint get it and throw it away
>>
I know it's hard sometimes, but don't let that shit phase you. If you quit, you'll never man up and keep on fleeing from your problems endlessly.
>>
>>26237132
Story? Why didn't you get it?

Would you even do anything with it?
>>
>>26236827
That cute coworker will likely not last a year
You are throwing away happiness over the judgment of a person that wont be around long and will likely forget you even existed shortly after.
Only care about what you go home to
>>
>>26237177
nothing tbqh , she was like 7,5/10
>>
Dont quit, OP just completely shut that roastie out, dont give her any attention, go out of your way to ignore/bypass her if you can while doing your job. Tell your boss what happened, not in a bitchy way just tell it like a funny/what the hell just happened kind of story
>>
>>26237332
>Tell your boss what happened
> just tell it like a funny/what the hell just happened kind of story
I can tell you be a manager position we take that to mean you were creeping because
1. why bring it up
and 2.why be so causal about it
9 times out of 10 if we get a worker going "haha yeah they think Im so pervy/creepy I didn't do nothing." it's them testing their limits on how seriously we take that shit.
>>
>>26237396
>tell the boss that a grown man feels bad about geting called a creep
>get fired for being a faggot
>>
>>26237396
Im just thinking a more cover your ass type thing, if that roastie tells the story any differently there will be both sides known
>>
>>26237476
>tell the boss that a grown man feels bad about geting called a creep
but that's not how you sold it anon
>just tell it like a funny/what the hell just happened kind of story

Regardless it's a pussy way to go about it because we are just going to ask if you need HR to mediate the shit between you too. He didn't like it he should have ask why she called him creep. Likely she would have back off and the situation would never happen again. At worse maybe he discover why she said/thinks it

but no we have tards like you that want to drag the boss into elementary school level shit.
>>
DONT QUIT

if you do, she wins. think of the fucking stupid smile that will get drawn on her face if she hears you quit and she suspects she's the reason
>>
>>26237555
Different poster, learn to check for samefag
>>
>>26237486
Now that's a fair point but again, just tell them, not 'funny' not 'what the hell man' because it raise questions
>>
put an anonymous threatening note on her car

scare the fuck out of that bitch
>>
>>26236827
be honest anon you stared at her a lot didn't you?
that's why you want to quit
you feel it coming one
the oneitis
>>
>>26237630
>witness see you
>cameras catch it
yeah real smart
might as well just call her fat and be done with it
>>
>>26237630

put on a mask, follow her home from work, overpower her and rape her while she's still conscious

that'll show her
>>
>>26236827
She was probably joking around you autist
>>
File: 1422142131308.jpg (18KB, 252x223px) Image search: [Google]
1422142131308.jpg
18KB, 252x223px
>>26236827
So you are gonna let a girl ruin you?
>>
>>26237826
this is L I T E R A L L Y how normies think
they get called "weeird xd" by their friends one time, so obviously everytime anybody insults you its a "joke" and youre the autist for not getting it.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.