[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LE NETFLIX N CHILL :PPP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 14

File: woman_yawning-300x300.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
woman_yawning-300x300.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
Why do women only ever want to fucking watch Netflix or do fucking stupid brainless shit ?

Why are women so god damn predictable and motionless, boring, and static ?

You complain about having a gf, but it gets old fucking fast. They do the same shit every fucking day and there's zero room for trying out anything new

You try to introduce her to any hobby and its "You're so selfish! why can't I do what I want to do!"

Why do women have no fucking hobbies or even personalities ?

I'm so god damn sick of it. Help.
>>
it's just the way people are, live and let live if they are not hurting anyone
>>
>>26236765
Just watch Prison Break with her
Only 1 season will get her to force you to cancel your Netflix subscription entirely.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (60KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
60KB, 480x360px
For example, things I'd like to do with a partner:

Discuss philosphy, work on music togeather, do artistic things (photoshop, create album art, music)

Play video games, (watch her play a full single player game, play co-op games, never really PVP)

Occasional movie, but not netflix all fucking day.

Go for late night walks while listening to music, discussing music in depth, learning new instruments,

Listening to audiobooks, discussing them,

Go into the forest/woods and shoot guns, shoot pellet / bb guns, target practice

Work on programming. Code a shitty video game, whatever.

Go hunting. The list can fucking go on and on.

Instead all I get is "I wanna watch dr HOO for 6 hrs straight and literally stare at the screen in monotony"

Fuck women. Lifeless soulless (brainless) creatures. Fuck.
>>
21st century women are programmed to behave this way because culture is dead. There is nothing left in our society but materialism. Everything is a brand. You are not a human being, but an consumer.
>>
>>26236825
>go hunting

please leave animals alone, its not cool
>>
>>26236803
Problem is I live with a woman and daily life is so fucking routine and mundane i'd rather hang myself.

She's hurting me because I feel retarded the more I live every day with her begging her to do something that isn't so god damn boring

"YOU'RE TOO SELFISH!!!"

Yeah I fucking guess so, selfish of me for wanting someone to actually engage in stimulating activity with me (BESIDES SEX)

Ugh
>>
>>26236825
I do this with guys but with girls it's so boring. They have the nerve to say let's do something and they can't come up with shit. With my guy friends we goof around and always get into shit. Is it nature or nurture that girls are generally dull?
>>
>>26236825
Find male friends to do these things with.
>>
>>26236916
No. That's besides the point.

Why are women incapable of being fun?
>>
>>26236825

>BAWWWWW why can't a girlfriend be like a forum dedicated to my interests

Normie get out
>>
I think it's just that for a long time while people are maturing they spend little time with the opposite gender. This means that they develop different interests. So when they're adults and try to relate to each other it's difficult because they're so different
>>
>>26236825

Literally none of this is "unique" and most of it is shit I do with my bf directly before "and chill" and after "Netflix" :^)
>>
>>26236945
No. It's more like "BAWWWW WHY CAN'T WOMEN HAVE ACTUAL INTERESTS , HOBBIES, OR PASSIONS"

Nothing to do with me. They're just fucking boring creatures by default.
>>
>>26236808
Season 1 of Prison Break was GOAT though
>>
Someone please tell me there's a female with some depth, with some interests, with some original ideas. Fuck.
>>
>>26236952
Who gives a fuck about being unique, it's about having more than ONE thing to do in life, heres some more

> work on a linux partition, figuring out how to operate and change every part of the system together, building a super computer together

>create some plants, make some vegetables, pottery

> build a computer from scratch togeather by dumpster diving / finding shitty spare parts

> modding old console systems (ps2, xbox) by taking them apart and putting mod chips in and hard drives,

> go hiking and finding obscure trails to explore and take photographs and make artsy shit out of it

>similarly make artsy social-commentary by using old video cameras and taking nature footage and splicing it all together with gay filters and shit

> creating your own stupid shit with source filmmaker / computer programs for moving making

> thrift store hunting / second hand hunting looking for weird or cool shit
Nope, still just NETFLIX N CHILL

oh & maybe LE SMOKE WEED N NETFLIX too

Point still stands. Women suck for anything but sex.

>>26237011
I really want to know this, but all we get are zoey quinn/ and feminist frequency 'ORIGINAL IDEAS'
>>
>>26237011

Pls tell me ur very original ideas :^)
>>
>>26236825
OP how old are you? how old are the girls you usually pursue?
I'm 24 and I'd love to do everything on that list except hunting. I don't wanna kill anything bc that's mean :(
>>
>>26236825
>tips massive fedora.
>>
>>26237096
> tips netflix monitor
>>
Who the fuck cares why women are boring? Just go mgtow and hang out with like-minded men who share your interests. When you get horny, jack off or rent a hooker.
>>
>>26237120
I don't know what to do. I live with a woman and i'm starting to realize she's too boring for me to love her anymore and I don't know how to get out

Cus once I do i'll be alone, and i'll have to find people to hangout with, and that in itsself is a huge pain in the ass

Wat do? Just going to have to learn to entertain myself 100% and stop trying to have fun with other people (women) until I meet some cool male friends.
>>
>>26236765

I don't know if you've noticed, but people being boring with no hobbies or interests is not a female exclusive phenomenon. People in general have nothing special about them, It's just your misogyny is causing confirmation bias.
>>
File: 1454280978371.jpg (45KB, 1022x539px) Image search: [Google]
1454280978371.jpg
45KB, 1022x539px
>>26236825
I want my gf to be like this
>qt
>Racist
>Virgin
>Dependant
>Not pretending to be smart aka she knows she's a stupid bimbo
>Have at least 13 kids
>Be a good cook
>Play games once a week not to much
>Have a European accent (this turns me on so much)
>>
>>26237213
Why is it that all the male friends i've ever had in my life had atleast 5 hobbies and were all passionate about atleast something

and meanwhile all the women i've met and talked to in person/online/hung out with literally want to do FUCKING NOTHING besides watch TV

EXPLAIN YOU FAGGOT.
>>
>>26236935
stop hanging out with basic bitches
>>
>>26237245
Lost me at 13 kids

Who the fuck wants children?
Mental illness.
>>
>>26237060
Yeah yeah nothing is truly original but I feel like people just parrot what they hear and don't say what they really think.
>>
>>26237245
> racist

What the fuck is wrong with robots desiring dumb shit like this?
>>
>>26237279
Where do you find the real girls?
>>
File: wherethewhitechinsat.jpg (43KB, 600x286px) Image search: [Google]
wherethewhitechinsat.jpg
43KB, 600x286px
>>26237283

Nah man, he has to save the white race
>>
>>26237011
yea but they already have a boyfriend
>>
>>26237283
No
Having dogs is a mental illness
Having your own flesh and blood is nature
>>
>>26236852
If you're talking about trophy hunting then I agree. Hunt niggers instead
>>
>>26237338
Cool whatever I just want to believe that women in general have something interesting to say and do.
>>
>>26236852
Get fucked faggot.

Cuntbloxl;dafl;kafdl;as
>>
File: I8QlqUVh.jpg (114KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
I8QlqUVh.jpg
114KB, 1252x1252px
>>26237245
perfect gf tier
> qt, but doesnt matter as long as not hambeast or extremely ugly
> racist
> virgin
> dependant
> knows her intelligence but thrives to know more about the reality of life
> listens to hateful edgy music (black metal, power electronics, noise, crust, real punk)
> Would burn down a church with me
> doesn't hold drugs on a pedistal but will gladly get fucking drunk and sometimes smoke weed
> doesn't FUCKING LIKE NETFLIX
> NEVER wants children and is an Anti-natalist
> NO TATTOOS
> has no or very few friends
> ABSOLUTELY NO SOCIAL NETWORKING - no facebook, no photos of herself online, doesn't talk to people online
> NO TUMBLR
> can play an instrument and practices daily and actively strives to be creative and create art.

> tfw this woman will NEVER exist.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>26237347
Idiotbloxxx
>>
>>26237369
there's plenty of girls that are not retarded, it depends where you go looking for them.
>>
>>26236765
>>26236765
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=iq+men+women&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwium7Lzlt3KAhVLPBQKHe37DHcQ_AUIBygB&biw=1366&bih=600#imgrc=rEIvBMnL92284M%3A

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_intelligence

They're not stupid, just awfully average
>>
>He says after mindlessly browsing 4chan for the last 6 hours
>>
>>26237457
TELL ME WHERE! I WANT TO BELIEVE!
>>
File: 1453786043945.jpg (50KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1453786043945.jpg
50KB, 600x450px
>>26237316
Liberals like you are cancer. Nobody likes being around you. Your fag world is crumbling down and won't last.

http://youtu.be/Cn-fmxyqFCc
>>
File: tumblr_nus2q9JKGI1s5b5tzo1_1280.jpg (367KB, 1280x1194px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nus2q9JKGI1s5b5tzo1_1280.jpg
367KB, 1280x1194px
>>26236765
The quiet ones with no social life actually tend to have interesting hobbies.
I was just talking to a girl at work recently, and we had a fairly intelligent discussion about writing in games (Alright, I'll stress that "fairly", but you get my point). Thing is, you probably don't talk to any quiet girls, because I'm assuming you only talk to girls who talk to you first. Also, I think there are way fewer introverted girls than guys.
Most extroverts are really boring on the inside, because they're too busy hanging out with other people to pursue any other interest.

Pic related, something made by a girl. I know, right.
>>
dont date a boring vapid bitch then family

originalfam
>>
I get what you're saying, but what makes a lot of male hobbies any less vapid? videogames and netflix are kind of comparable. You're shutting of your brain, ok sure games take skill, but its more that you really focus on them and learn at first, but once you've got it down you can really just play without being too engaged with it.

And besides, even if a girl has hobbies that you deem to be interesting it doesn't mean she herself isn't just a boring shell of a person.

For example go into a tabletop or card shop. You will most likely find girls there but they tend to be super annoying. They might be doing it to appear to be doing it, but even at that if someone's boring it really doesn't matter what hobbies they have, they'll still be boring as fuck no matter what
>>
File: beeurself.jpg (141KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
beeurself.jpg
141KB, 914x1091px
have u tried beein urself?
>>
>ask a lolsonerdy female friend
>what do you have in common with your other male friends
>"we listen to music and we like to eat lel"
>>
>>26236825
So many things wrong here.
>1) your sample is insufficiently small to draw broad conclusions about an entire gender within a culture
>2) the list you have is so diverse, there is no way someone you're not completely incompetent in like half of those, so fuck your hypocrisy
>3) if you're looking for a partner who is basically you with a vaginas, look up pre-op FtM-trannies
>>
>>26237039
We get it, you bought a pre-owned Toyota Prius and are flabbergasted it doesn't handle like a Hummer.

Most of the things on that list are niche interests. Sure, your current gf might very well be a vapid cunt, but it doesn't mean everyone are. Many of their interests are niche interests like yours, but in the opposite end of the spectrum.
>>
File: 1373573456345.png (65KB, 285x276px) Image search: [Google]
1373573456345.png
65KB, 285x276px
>>26237566
Stop projecting dude.
Not everyone is perpetually on 4chann like you.
I am though.
>>
What are your hobbies? Jacking off to hentai and ranting about how much you hate women on r9k?

Because you don't sound very pleasant.
>>
>>26238036
>>26237039
>>26236825

?questionmarkblo
>>
>>26236825

You are bitchier than a woman, geek.
>>
>>26237380
Simon the Slav Hater?
>>
>>26236858
fuck her one last time

hard

anal if possible

make her fucking bleed

break up with her the next morning
>>
>>26236825
>For example, things I'd like to do with a partner:
>Discuss philosphy, work on music togeather, do artistic things (photoshop, create album art, music)
The only good philosophy is the philosophy of The Bible. The rest of the philosophy world is controlled by Satan.
>Play video games, (watch her play a full single player game, play co-op games, never really PVP)

Video games are a mind control tool used to weaken and subdue men

>Occasional movie, but not netflix all fucking day.
Netflix is another mind control tool.

>Go for late night walks while listening to music, discussing music in depth, learning new instruments,
Learning new instruments is acceptable. 99.9% of music is controlled by the devil. Only classical music is safe.

>Listening to audiobooks, discussing them,
Fiction books are all controlled by one philosophy and that is satan. The only safe books are nonfiction and the Bible

>Go into the forest/woods and shoot guns, shoot pellet / bb guns, target practice
Why not learn how to SURVIVE in the woods instead of just shoot shit?

>Work on programming. Code a shitty video game, whatever.
Why not learn how to survive when power goes out in the woods?

>Go hunting. The list can fucking go on and on.
Meat causes cancer. Learn to farm. Grow your own produce instead of slowly killing yourself./

>Instead all I get is "I wanna watch dr HOO for 6 hrs straight and literally stare at the screen in monotony"

And what are you doing now on the internet? Being productive and educated? Enriching your mind and soul?

>Fuck women. Lifeless soulless (brainless) creatures. Fuck.
You are addicted to the media. You are equally brainless and soulless. Get away from the internet, the movies, the music, and the audio books and clear your own mind.
>>
>>26236825
>First thing is discussing philosophy
Damn I deleted all my pictures of fedoras and tipping. I could really use one right now.
>>
>>26238289
Wow, how do you figure classical music is Satan-free?
>>
>>26237333
Start meeting people you will meet a cool one eventually most of them do sports at least now thats harder because all the stacys now work out
>>
>>26238399
Most of it doesn't have hypnotic beats of a drum and lewd or satanic or spiritualistic lyrics.
>>
>>26236825
> literally stare at the screen in monotony
>plays video games

>wanting to create art/music with a partner

Those are fucking solo activities. How the fuck do I paint something with someone? Perhaps collaborative work can be fun sometimes (coding contests, etc.), but all the time? Fuck off, leave me alone with my piano.

>listening to audiobooks instead of just reading a book

>going into nature exclusively to murder nature

The only good thing about hunters is they hand over the cash to finance natural parks.

You sound like an obnoxious, pretentious fuck who fancies himself superior to women but is just as likely to appropriate the affectations of culture purely for attention.
>>
File: 1452407455127.jpg (194KB, 1242x859px) Image search: [Google]
1452407455127.jpg
194KB, 1242x859px
>maybe if yo guys didn't chase after stacies you'd find someone who had to cultivate a personality

>she's not a stacy! she has brown hair and bangs!

>mfw
>>
>>26236825
Same, bro. Same. I've given up hope like a faggot though.
>>
>>26238591
Sounds pretty arbitrary. Modern pop music is fucked up for sure.

>Hypnotic drum beat
Neither does jazz.
>>
>tfw I like:
>hiking
>caving
>listening to music
>specifically I'm active in this one music forum dedicated to an incredibly specific and localised genre where I transfer vinyls for the community, help update indexes, etc.
>playing music
>fossil collecting
>bug collecting
>drawing
>writing
>gardening
>have athletic goals I'm trying to reach (specifically, canoeing, swimming and running)
>comic books
>novels
>am in a STEM program

>same robots who bitch about >tfw no gf with hobbies would never date me bc I have a manface

lol but that feel tho amirite
>>
>>26239002
just to clarify: not saying that people have to like or date me

what i am saying is that physically attractive people of either gender have very little incentive to improve themselves since they don't have to. women will laugh at an attractive man's jokes regardless of how unfunny they are, and men will humour attractive women in all their silly endeavours.

you make a tradeoff, you can't aspire for a qt but then complain when all she wants to do is smoke weed and watch netflix.
>>
>>26236825
>discuss philosophy
Oh I'm sure, you seem like such a thinker.
>>
>>26239002
>>26239131

you sound interesting, i'd probably date you if you didn't make my life stressful, wish I knew you desu

add my skype if you wanna;

braveratnight
>>
>>26236935
Women aren't like men, quit trying to think they have to be your best friend dude.
>>
>>26239161
weird i didnt even type desu is this some form of autocorrect?
>>
Where does one meet a qt shy girl who is into cinema? Film clubs?
>>
>have girlfriend
>no tattoos
>will mountain bike with me
>gave me herpes a year into our relationship

I'm still with her and not sure what I think . I get to smoke weed and spend time alone though which is nice.
>>
>>26239516
If you like her then you should probably work through your problems with her.
>>
>>26239516
How the fuck did she give you herpes?

Like, if she got it from before, didn't know she had it, and then accidentally infected you, that's sad, but understandable.

If she actually put your life in jeopardy by knowing something was wrong but continuing to have sex, wtf. She sounds awful.
>>
>>26237380
>punk music
>hateful

Pick one, the punk scene promotes social equality pretty much above everything else, it's a major point of it that anyone can be part of the scene.

Random edgy people missing the point doesn't change what the music's about.
>>
>>26236869
Dude you're the man you say what the woman does. Women don't want to have to decide they want the man to be a man and decide. You don't ask a woman to come over you tell her
>>
Statistically the woman you want exists, wether she would be into you and not in fucking syberia is another matter.
>>
>>26240300
Punk can be hateful.

RAC as a movement has a lot to do with punk and it's all about being hateful. Not to mention hardcore punk used to be violent as fuck.
>>
>>26236852
There is nothing wrong with hunting in moderation, especially birds you will literally never see unless you have a hunting dog/know where to look
>>
Date men, OP.

Train yourself to like dick and your problems are over, works for me.
>>
>>26238289

>hypocrisy and projection - the post.

Degenerate filth 100% detected
>>
>>26240300
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJU3-N9Bxd0
>>
>>26240531
Violence is not the same as hate. The foundations of what the punk scene was was against establishment mainly, it wasn't hateful against any group of people.

>>26240639
I don't think you can list an album made way, way after the movement was established as proof of what it is. 1999 is way too late to have an influence on what punk (not some random offshoot that people who were hateful and started up made later on) is.
>>
Women aren't for meaningful anything. They're for draining your balls and cooking you dinner. In turn you provide shelter for her.

Go to your guy friends for meaningful relationships
>>
>>26237316
what is so dumb about wanting a gf who shares your values and ideology?
>>
>>26236825
I'd put a fucking bullet in my brain.

My hobbies are my own. I just want a qt who is warm to hold at night and smile at me in the morning.
>>
>>26236765
Why would they need to? They're praised and valued enough without doing anything.

To be honest the "I'm not like other girl" is just as bad. They usually copy paste their personalities off of the internet.
>>
>>26236765
Complete lack of necessity to try

Guys who are interested in girl's personalities are rare. Attractive guys who are interested in girl's personalities are non-existent

Why would a female try to be interesting when she can just focus on her appearance and attract a larger variety of more attractive men?
>>
>>26238663
lol every single time
>>
>>26239131
because guys on here really lack self awareness
>>
>>26236852
What the heck is wrong with hunting deer/ boars etc for food. Where do you think the food in the supermarket comes from?
>>
>>26236765
One rule about gf. Never apologize and always act like you are right, even when wrong. The female mind works as such.

>bitch bitching
>ignore
>she will say sorry

Repeat. Don't apologize to women unless you really fucked up or its your boss.
>>
>tfw get invited to netflix and chill
>we ended up talking after watching for five minutes for hours
>found out we have loads in common
>made out, she told me we could fug tomorrow when I had a condom

It's not about Netflix at all you asinine retards it's literally just an excuse to hang out and get to know each other and fug if you're not autistic.
>>
>>26239665
>herpes
>life in jeopardy
did you ever take sex ed?
>>
>>26236825
>everyone's an idiot except for me
>>
>>26242691
This. We should really learn to accept people's differences

STDs make us human
>>
>>26240350
You don't think I try this.
Let's do A.
>No.
Let's do B.
>No.
Then what do you want to do?!
>I don't know I want to do something!
>>
>>26236825
>Discuss philosphy
I agree with you, but these two words alone made it
>Fedora, The Post

>>26239182
What's the point of having a gf you don't have anything in common with?
>>
>>26242613
I dunno man, I always just go by the "apologise if it's actually my fault, don't let people force you into taking responsibility if it's not" rule.

Don't apologise for shit you didn't cause unless you're really trying to stay on someones good side for whatever reason.

>>26242878
Not what he said my man. And odds are you have herpes in some form anyway, pretty much everyone you meet will.
>>
>>26244007
Everyone has herpes. Get used to it

HIV is just a part of a healthy sexual appetite. Get used to it, bigots
>>
>>26236825

I like all of that stuff except from music and coding tbqh, also dont know why the fuck you'd pay for netflix when you can just torrent it all but thats normies for you
>>
>>26236825
>Right off the bat, philosophy, making music and photoshop.
Just start off with sharing a pop-tart, god damn.
>>
>>26237011
dont end your sentences like that you look like a faggot

ugh

fuck

UGHHH

FUCK
>>
>>26242668
We know this you dumb bitch. It gets boring the third time or after living with her for 3 yrs and your average day is Netflix and chill.
>>
>>26242668
Way to explain common knowledge.

When the girl ONLY watches Netflix/Hulu which is 99% of today's women what to do?
>>
>>26236765
Depends how based your SO is.
We are happily engaged and whenever we have time we travel and do things together, including brainless netflix and resting. You juat havent found your oneitis OP
>>
File: ...autism.jpg (75KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
...autism.jpg
75KB, 720x540px
>shut in NEETS who do nothing but post on 4chan in reality talking shit about anyone else being boring
>>
>>26236765
Me and my gf play board games together, video games, go to music meetups, go indoor climbing, the list goes on. Sounds like you need to find better women, OP :^)
>>
I blame the jews
>>
>>26244052
You must be poor
Netflix ensures high quality, immediate service, and I can stream it straight to my TV.
Torrents are for the poor and uneducated
>>
>>26236765
>she has interests that you don't like
>you have interests that she doesn't like
>not finding something that would be fun and new for both of you

Take her skydiving or something man.
>>
>>26236765
lel, as if robots aren't doing the same brainless shit everyday too? vidya and browsing 4chan
>>
File: dc7b1c3180f4becfa64689cdd052a6f1.jpg (447KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dc7b1c3180f4becfa64689cdd052a6f1.jpg
447KB, 1600x1200px
perfect gf tier
>is an anime
>is a little girl
>>
>>26244468
kike, pls
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.