[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you thought of this yet? >adopt young girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1444480669004.gif (604KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1444480669004.gif
604KB, 960x540px
Why haven't you thought of this yet?

>adopt young girl
>raise her to be sex slave
>she calls you daddy
>she plays games with you
>watches anime with you
>literally the perfect life

>inb4 pedo
You can wait till she's 18, it's your choice.
>>
>>26236729
>adopt from russia
>they do a check after 4 years
>take em back if yer shit
That's what happened to a friend at least...
I don't want some dirty burger or romanian toddler
>>
>>26236729
Please kill yourself already
>>
>>26236729
woodyallenplan.jpg
>>
FBI please go to sleep.
>>
>>26236729
>single male
>adopting
good luck m8
how stupid do you think adoption agencies are?
>>
>>26236729
Taken straight from the IAC website
>Although single men can adopt, they rarely apply to do so. So far the IAC has placed children with only two single men in more than 30 years. Nevertheless, there is no reason that more single men could not adopt. Single women adopt babies and children all the time.
>Single women adopt babies and children all the time
>Single women
>adopt babies
>all the time
>all
>the
>time
>>
What if she doesn't like anime or video games?
>>
>>26236760
Why not? They can be cute.

>>26236846
Get her early enough that you can raise her to like it and it won't be a problem.
>>
>>26236729
already thought of this. In fact NJ is the only state that allowed adult incest. So you can train her till she's 18 and then she's all yours to fuck and make babies with
>>
>>26236788
dude you can just pay a hooker 3,000 to pretend to by your wife for a year.
>>
>>26237478
Gross. And 3k a year? Probably not.
>>
>>26237719
yeah 3k just to show up to like 20 adoption meetings she will do it. once you get that loli you can tell the hooker to fuck off
>>
File: maidens.jpg (2MB, 1123x4992px) Image search: [Google]
maidens.jpg
2MB, 1123x4992px
How could you do such a thing to a pure maiden?
>>
>>26236729
Because it's disgusting, and the only people who would even consider this are worthless human garbage. Seriously, this would make you way worse than the Stacies and Chads you despise.
>>
File: 1.jpg (16KB, 229x350px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
16KB, 229x350px
>>26236729
I'd like to adopt a young girl to watch anime and play gaymes with, but I probably wouldn't ever have sex with her.

I just want to be a good dad ;__;
>>
File: gay parenting.jpg (89KB, 960x468px) Image search: [Google]
gay parenting.jpg
89KB, 960x468px
>>26236729
they only let you adopt children of the gender you're sexually attracted to if you're gay
>>
>>26238115
Why can't I have one for domestic servitude and one for purity?
>>
>>26238115
i want to save that because it's funny but i can't because it'd be held against me in a court of law
>tfw
>>
>All the expenses, time investment and headaches it takes to raise a child, even keep one alive, just to get some pussy
>Worth it

If you're going to put that much effort into getting laid, you might as well practice chadness until you are Chad.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.