[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GIRLS IN DREAMS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: 1446652766230.jpg (60KB, 599x787px) Image search: [Google]
1446652766230.jpg
60KB, 599x787px
anyone else have this happen to them?

Had a weird semi sexual dream about some girl I sort of know last night. We were like kind of dating in the dream and we were gonna hook up and like half way through I woke up. Today I was thinking about it/her and it kind of turned me on even though I was never really into her before.

Anyone have this happen to them?
>>
>>26236261
had one where i went to the cinema with this girl i used to have a crush on and we cuddled and kissed

it was unrealistic because i didn't have any social anxiety in the dream
>>
>>26236261
I have the occasional sex dream, sometimes with people I've always found attractive and sometimes with people I don't, though I didn't wake up and was magically attracted to them.

My dreams about girls mostly go something like this (Will greentext an actual dream):
>Hanging out with girl I know and like
>We're talking
>She's getting progressively not happy
>I go to hold her hand
>She snatches her hand away
>She looks disgusted and screams at me:
>"Who would ever want to hold your hand?!"
And then I woke up and had a terrible day
>>
>>26236563
that sounds terrible. i'm sorry anon
>>
Once in a while there's this girl I don't know in my dreams.
She reminds me of a lot of people, but she's someone that I've never seen
And she's perrrrrrffect
>>
>>26236631
Thank you, but these days I just laugh about all my self conscious dreams. I use them as jokes to tell to my friends. So it's all good.
>>
>>26236261
Yesterday I had a dream about being with a really qt blonde and then she cucked me. I felt bad and woke up to another miserable day.
>>
>>26236261
Every other night I'll have some sort of dream about a girl I used to know. Doesn't matter if I was attracted to them or not. The dreams don't even involve sex, it's normally just physical contact, and I'm happy until I wake up. I just feel empty afterwards.

People say that loneliness is just boredom for people who depend on others for happiness, but humans are hard-wired for connection...
>>
File: 1402545674310.png (1MB, 794x767px) Image search: [Google]
1402545674310.png
1MB, 794x767px
I took a 3 hour nap today and had a dream about this girl I liked in high school. I still talk to her from time to time but not on a regular basis. Basically I had known her in middle school so by the time we were in high school it would have been weird to ask her out. The dream made me pretty sad desu. Like it was a separate timeline that could have happened had I not been so naive.
>be in hallway in high schikl
>see girl
>talk to her, get flirty
>get playful
>kiss her
>then ask her out
>she tells me she's been waiting forever for me to do that
>says she wants us to be a thing
>drive her home from school (I never had a car in high school so idk)
>we makeout in the car
>that night we go to the movies
>she cuddles me
>I put my hand around her shoulder and keep her close
>we kiss, her lips taste like strawberries
>I'm so happy
>wake up, realize it was a dream
>feel sad and pissed off
Oh well. I'm 19 now in uni and I've decided to dedicate my life to science since I'm too autistic to get a girl. Affection is overrated anyway, back to doing physics projects.
>>
>>26236654
You can only form people from people you have seen, the combo of all the girls you liked is called your tulpa and she is your real gf.
>>
>>26236261
Does the grill in the OP have a dick?
Her feet and hands look suspicious
>>
>>26236261
I have those every once in a while. Usually the gril is someone from my past, and the theme is intimacy and contentment. Nothing sexual. Encouraging words, supporting smiles, holding foreheads together with eyes closed, stuff like that. I always shrug them off as my subconscious projecting that which I don't have into dreams, perhaps to entice me into trying more.

Those minutes after waking up are pure bliss.
>>
I've had continuous dreams of a qt girl, and we were together dating, going out, hanging out, basically being a couple, and every time I'd wake up I would end up depressed. She never spoke to me and I never knew her name, we never fucked in the dreams either because that's how I am in real life, just interested with being in a relationship, sex comes second when it comes to wanting a date.

I stopped having dreams about her ever since I got a better job. and I was depressed about that for a while but because I knew it wasn't real I got over it.

it was very heartbreaking waking up from those dreams and I cant say that I miss them either because it's an ultimate tease but I'm still depressed with no gf. When i park my car I often sit in my car for an hour and smoke while working up the gut to walking into my empty home where nobody is there waiting for me, just thinking about how nice it would be to come home with that girl in my dream or a nice girl in general waiting for me.

Some say having the same dreams is impossible, but I'm telling you, she was in it a lot.
>>
>>26236938
>People say that loneliness is just boredom for people who depend on others for happiness
I have literally never heard anyone say that before.
>>
I've been having occasional recurring dreams about the same girl for about a year now
>>
>>26238269
It is the worst kind of a tease, that's true. Sure, it'd be nice to come home to somebody, but let's not romanticize relationships. They come with obligations and commitments, spending your spare time doing boring-ass shit just because, and carrying some of her life's troubles with you. And that is after the fights and the compromises.
>>
File: 1451610109128.png (539KB, 594x517px) Image search: [Google]
1451610109128.png
539KB, 594x517px
...........I don't even get laid in my dreams. That's how shit my life is. They won't even give me that...
>>
>>26236261
All the time. Most of my dreams are about me with girls. It's pretty comfy.
>>
File: asd.jpg (47KB, 410x273px) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
47KB, 410x273px
>>26238625
I've thought of that, I understand that there are no such thing as perfect relationships. For once in my life I would like to just experience that, I want to experience the good times of those kinds of relationships, you know?

I was at a total chad party near a university taking photos of the event for my friend who was hosting the event. I snapped this photo, they were making out so very intensely, and I never felt that before. Even if it's just for a moment, you know? I don't really think a lot of people just really don't understand that want for such a connection.

It's really bringing me down, and I feel confident about dating, I just really don't know where to start, dating websites just seem like such a fucking pain.
>>
>>26238837
That's just drunken lust you captured on your sd card. Bit yeah, I'm in the same boat as you, so I know the feels. If you're normal-looking, shower, shave, buy some new threads and get a hobby you can take a class in.

If you're not normal, start with 2-4 months of decent diet and then see above. Regardless of social anxiety, weight, skin conditions, whatever, a decent diet and a healthy regimen of sleep will help a lot. Sounds bullshit, but it is not.
>>
you cant have sex in a dream if youve never done it irl

your brain wont know how to replicate the feeling
no matter how much you masturbate
>>
>>26239363
Not true. Speaking from experience.
>>
Even in my dreams I only managed to lose my virginity to a hooker
>>
I had a dream last night about a girl I'd talked to on a dating site. It ended with us hugging, and I could feel her warmth and the fabric of her clothes. Then I woke up and remembered that she stopped talking to me two months ago and I will probably never even see her in real life. It is a truly horrible way to start your day to be so forcefully reminded of a happy life you will never, ever have.
>>
File: 1410490011504.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1410490011504.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
I have romantic dreams a lot more often than sex dreams. Dating, kissing, cuddling, etc.
Sometimes it's girls I know, but every once in a while it'll be a girl I don't recognize.
It's always awful when I wake up
>>26237874
>You can only form people from people you have seen
This is a myth

>>26238269
>Some say having the same dreams is impossible
That's definitely untrue, recurring dreams are common.
>>
>>26239363
Fuck you you faggot idiot.
Stop spreading disinformation.
>People talking about dreams as if they understand their properties and how they work
Hurr durr
>>
>>26236261
>anyone else have this happen to them?

That exact experience is how every single crush I have ever had started.
>>
>>26239638

OP here.

same here. not every girl, but i'd say about 50/50
>>
>>26238002
yes, she is a well known trap.
>>
>>26236482
>it was unrealistic because i didn't have any social anxiety in the dream
>>
>>26236261
You know what it was? Black magic.
Bitch is trying to voodoo your dick.

It's how love hexes work. And none are the wiser without council from experienced parties.
>>
>>26240149
FUCK

o r i g i n a l
>>
the other day I was having a really weird nightmare and I thought I woke up but I was actually still dreaming.
Everything was normal except I was talking to this girl from one of my classes. I put my arms around her and started holding her tight. It felt very real. Then scary nightmare shit started happening again and I woke up for real
It was a pretty big mind fuck.
>>
>>26236261
Yeah last night had a dream I talking to this beautiful middle eastern girl from my poli sci class. She looks like a model.
>>
>>26240149
Name and nudes please
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.