[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We act like chads until someone gets dubs then we go back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: CDDJZb5.jpg (55KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
CDDJZb5.jpg
55KB, 750x738px
I'll start
Get a life, Faggots. I've already got a job at MIT from my rich dad and cuckold sister
>>
File: laughing.jpg (31KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
31KB, 250x251px
>He doesn't have a side bitch
>>
>>26236150
>Bro just go ask her out, the worst that can happen is she says no!
>>
Just saying hi quick brahs I have a date with Stacey and Maria (at the same time) tonight see ya tomorrow
>>
>>26236185
>Bro just go ask her out, the worst that can happen is you just sleep with her once and don't see her again!
>>
>>26236150
BRO DON'T BE SUCH A FAGGOT FUCK HER MORAL FAG
>>
lol dude why do you hate women so much? Just treat them like humans and maybe you'll finally get laid.
>>
REEboks are pretty nice
>>
>tfw your no't chad
>>
Just made hard wild sex to my girlfriend, what have you been up to, nerds?
>>
>My roommate watches anime, what a loser
>>
>>26236334
What's anime brah?
>>
>>26236296
Who you calling nerd, breh
YOU WANNA GO DOWN
>>
File: brah.jpg (52KB, 479x595px) Image search: [Google]
brah.jpg
52KB, 479x595px
haha broooo, I only come on here to make fun of you losers, but for once I think I'll give you some advice; its really simple. just LIFT BRO!!! HAHAHA THATS ALL YOU GOTTA DO!
>>
Been pumping iron at the gym bros, feels good to be alive
>>
lol you sad fucks on this board yelling at no one in posts about "normies", I read this shit and fuck my girlfriend while thinking of you goblins sitting in front of your keyboard shitposting
>>
>>26236411

that feelio when ur dumb, poor, ugly, and haven't had female contact for over 5 years.

fucking kill me NOW
>>
Saw this fucking DYELfag at the gym, brahs. Kicked his ass.
>>
File: asuka.jpg (8KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
asuka.jpg
8KB, 234x216px
>>26236411
RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES GTFO

tfw my post was first dubs
>>
>>26236411
>tfw you just described my life in under 10 words
>>
File: 1454547042479.png (124KB, 382x479px) Image search: [Google]
1454547042479.png
124KB, 382x479px
>>26236411
>you are finally aware of how alone you truly are
just fuck my shit up famalam
>>
>tfw when I first got a girlfriend I unironically thought I was some superchad and actually went on /r9k/ to make posts like these

I really want some hitman to just kill me in my sleep or something
>>
its all YOUR FAULT that your life sucks
no blaming others your responsible for you life and what happens in it
>inb4 "muh anxiety"
no, bro your just a pussy! i once had anxiety when i had to present in front of my class back in HS and i did fine and everyone loved it YOU HAVE NO EXCUSES most of you losers hevent even tried lifting or talking to girls you beta fags make me sick!
>>
>>26236476
a-anon someone already got dubs
>>
>>26236411
Kill yourself, fag chad
>>
File: 1432889277332.gif (359KB, 460x716px) Image search: [Google]
1432889277332.gif
359KB, 460x716px
how much can you bench brah
>>
NEETbux? Is that like an inheritance???
>>
I'm not insecure I'm chad
>>
>>26236411
>tfw jobless, gf-less, virgin, and too fucking stupid to do well in school
life is suffering
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 600x605px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 600x605px
KEK HATES NORMIES

GET THIS SHIT OFF OUR BOARD

PRAISE KEK THE GREAT ROBOT FROG GOD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: wGbJHSa.png (148KB, 500x656px) Image search: [Google]
wGbJHSa.png
148KB, 500x656px
>>26236411
>I fuck my girlfriend while thinking of you

oh my
>>
>>26236411
I have no (job/gf/drive/purpose) What is the easiest way to kill myself? I don't want to feel any pain, and I can't shoot myself because I want to have an open casket.
>>
>>26238204
I am that way too bro.

I feel only hate now.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.