[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw going to dubai with dad and cant decide what supercar

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 4bb662b8bc39493e2ff32f1a83bf2511.png (461KB, 1174x568px) Image search: [Google]
4bb662b8bc39493e2ff32f1a83bf2511.png
461KB, 1174x568px
>tfw going to dubai with dad and cant decide what supercar to rent
:'(
>>
>>26236141
audi r8
>>
>>26236141

Bugatti if you literally have that much money and really want to have fun and make an awesome memory
Ferrari if you want to feel rich and you don't get to drive around sports cars often, so going for the stock supercar is pretty simple
Lambo if you're a child or want to feel like one
Audi if you want to stand out
Rolls Royce if you want to pretend to be more rich than you are, or if you are renting a car for your old ass dad
Bentley if you're poor
Merc if you're poorer
Porsche if you want a comfy experience and not feel as a man in a fake golden country
>>
>>26236263
to conclude, I'd recommend a Range Rover
>>
>>26236141
Aston Martin is the only acceptable choice
>>
>>26236141
None of these will make you look special in Dubai.
>>
>>26236263
well my dad is actually rich but he doesnt really buy flashy supercars, kinda wish he bought a flashy car but hes just not into it

I think we're gonna go with the ferrari, your list was very accurate though lol thx familia
>>
>>26236141
depends on what youre looking for desu. if youre looking to pick up chicks probably ferrari or lambo, but i think bugatti is probably the most fun though.

>tfw dad wont buy a car for me yet :^ (
>>
>>26236350
how rich OP? whats his approximate net worth?
>>
>>26236141
Rolls Royce or Mercedes imo. Those "sleek" supercars look fucking hideous.
>>
>>26236369
we were thinking bughatti originally but 26k for one night is just stupid expensive

>>26236431
id say around 8-10 million
>>
>>26236461
>26k for one night
You could actually buy a new car for money like that. What the fuck, how wealthy are you? assuming this isn't bait
>>
>>26236141
There's only two choices: The Bugatti or the R8.

I had a Porsche 911 for a while and it's a nice car to drive around but nothing memorable as far as nicer cars go. My buddy had a Ferrari for a while and they are kind of a pain to drive, they don't handle as well as you might imagine. Never driven a Lambo but I sat inside one and it felt even more unwieldy than the lambo. I've been a passenger in the R8 and it felt really nice, super agile and handled how I always expected a super car should. Never even seen a Bugatti in person so I would recommend it for that reason alone. Rolls and Bent are nice, but honestly they're just larger and more luxurious sedans and wont be a truly unique experience.
>>
>>26236486
yeah its a little too unpractical for one night, i dont think i want him to spend that. prolly just gonna go with the rarri
>>
>>26236486
>assuming this isn't bait
prolly is
i mean /o/ is just around the corner
>>
Take me with you anon? Maybe we can travel the world together ?
>>
>>26236587
i can assure you im not baiting, and also I hate /o/ faggots they literally all are rice and supe their Toyota Supras

>>26236581
Yeah Ive heard the R8 handles amazingly but I dont really like the way it looks, its a bit too relaxed imo
>>
>>26236617
haha anon if I knew you irl I'd take you up on that :-)
>>
>>26236635
Anyways, I've driven a Ferrari (458 spider) and despite being one of the smaller Ferrari models it handled terribly. I'm actually certain if I was to do a race lap I could finish faster in the 911 than the 458 simply because of handling. Note that I am not a professional racer, but still. I've taken courses in advanced vehicle manipulation and high speed driving.
>>
>>26236635
Mercedes AMG SLS desu. Tell me what it's like when you get back.
>>
>>26236708
can you expand? i mean im not expecting to roar foot on accelerator during a turn, or you just talking in general the cars shit to drive?
>>
not op but if i were to BUY a supercar, what would you guys suggest? the same things? or are supercars even worth it, or is a mercedes benz/bmw good enough
>>
>>26236746
yeah, it's just shit to drive in general. I didn't even bother taking the 458 out to the track, it handled like such shit just around my buddies house and going into town I had no desire to drive it any further. I felt uneasy driving it, its floaty if that makes any sense, it handles very similar to a boat if you've ever steered a boat. It has a very pronounced sway even at slow speeds around small turns. The acceleration is jerky, maybe because the power is more than I'm used to, but it was very difficult to get smooth acceleration on city streets coming out of stop lights. I would hate to drive it in a city with traffic. Overall, it just felt like a chore to drive it, there was no joy or excitement. The pain in the ass of handling how much sway it had kicked in almost instantly and almost just as quickly the excitement of driving a Ferrari for the first time did too.
>>
>>26236263
The fuck are you smoking. Audi if you want to stand out? The opposite would be more true.
Also Mercs and Bentleys are great makes, especially Mercedes. You don't know cars.

>>26236286
This, if possible.
>>
>>26236708
Ferrari 458 is known to be one of the best handling supercars out there... It is possible the spider version is compromised though.
>>
>picking anything but the bugatti
Enjoy looking like a peasant
>>
Get porsche 918, mclaren p1 or la ferrari. Otherwise don't bother.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.