[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /too scared to try drugs and alcohol here/ the sober robot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (21KB, 236x312px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 236x312px
who /too scared to try drugs and alcohol here/

the sober robot is the loneliest robot
>>
Drugs are a meme
>>
When I drink, people like me. It's kinda made me a social alcoholic. If you can get by without it, you'll be much happier.
>>
>>26236110
As lame as this sounds just avoid them if you can.

It's all temporary, and many of them can lead to problems if you're genetically predispositioned.

You're life though OP. I just know myself and I love alcohol probably too much and weed makes me feel absolutely insane. Think I've made myself crazy with the combo. You won't realize how fucked up you can get from drugs and alcohol and then you'll be wish for sober you back.
>>
>>26236353
shit sorry I butchered this
>You won't realize how fucked up you can get from drugs and alcohol and then you'll be wish for sober you back

You won't realize how fucked up you can get from drugs and alcohol and then you'll be wishing for your sober, sane self again.
>>
>>26236110
Straight edge bot here
I don't drink, smoke, or narco because I see it as a waste of money, would rather spend money on items that I can have for a long time or experiences I will remember.
>>
>tfw trying to live a life of purposeful action, devoid of idle hedonism
>tfw shitposting is the greatest vice of all
>tfw just can't quit it
>>
No i do yoga, eat healthy and remain active. No poison will ever enter this temple
>>
>>26236110
alcohol its okay if you can control yourself, i usually drink 2 bottles of vodka per week
>>
Absolutely zero interest in drugs.

I strongly dislike being drunk, but I am fairly fond of beer and wine anyway, so I'll just nurse one drink most of the time.
>>
not scared. just no time. im always working and never get any weekends off. i'd love to try lsd and have some weed.
>>
>>26236110
Smoke weed, its over rated, but still fucking great
>>
>take benzo they help anxiety comfy as Fuck
>get more, they don't work
>think they fake or something
>eat all of them
>blackout an hour later
>go around town make a fool of myself for 6 hours before passing out
>half of friends gone because may have said lewd stuff and appeared like a creep
>gf won't talk to even know live in same apt
>just want more fucking xnax

God damnit this is dangerous
>>
Honestly, they aren't for everyone.
Different people react very differently than others to drugs.
Weed freaks some people the fuck out and gives them anxiety attack, and it's pretty much the lightest drug.

Personally I've been blessed with never experiencing any of that shit. I smoke tons of weed and do DXM regularily and I've never once had a bad experience on drugs.
>>
File: 132393713257.png (6KB, 641x681px) Image search: [Google]
132393713257.png
6KB, 641x681px
>>26236307
>drink
>realize that everything is better drunk, you're not afraid of everything and people even like you
>drink more
>drink alone because life is suffering otherwise
>drink more alone
>realize that you ruined your life
>>
>>26236110
>>26235896

Come on over.
>>
File: 1454451876681.jpg (22KB, 272x285px) Image search: [Google]
1454451876681.jpg
22KB, 272x285px
>>26236110

In about 30 minutes I'll be on my way in my car to meet a crackhead in a nigger part of town to buy 60 dollars worth of shitty heroin.

Does this scenario scare you?

i'm scared
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.