[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyA HDv3mpOk >tfw no talented gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyAHDv3mpOk
>tfw no talented gf
>>
File: Unicycle.webm (2MB, 650x364px) Image search: [Google]
Unicycle.webm
2MB, 650x364px
Um, no op try again

>tfw no talented unicycling asain gf
>>
>>26236234
This seems like something born of a kid who was determined to both achieve her childhood dream and be a special snowflake at the same time.
>"And what do you want to be when you grow up?"
>"I wanna be a ballerina!"
>She's the 12th ballerina in the class
>"Uh..on a unicycle!"
And by god, she did just that.
>>
she looks like a grimes clone and her music is boring and generic
>>
>>26236234
>safety shorts
Dropped.
>>
>>26235911
Why would anyone actually want to listen to this? It's not a knock on her specifically; this obviously takes a lot of talent, but it's literally just a voice singing slowly against the occasional piano note. There is nothing rhythmic or melodic to this. I can't imagine anyone truly getting lost in the sound, here.
>>
i dont like being negative but this boring, just hitting chords and the lyrics are generic

also that voice she has annoys me, it's like she is putting it on to sound really innocent and girly i dont know
>>
>>26236401
I don't think its super great or anything, but I really like her singing.
>>
>>26236428
that innocent girly childish shit is why I cannot listen to Joanna newsom

holy fuck her voice is so annoying.
>>
shut the fuck up /mu/, her music is good
>>
>>26236437
I mean, technically, I do to. It's just something I would only listen to so I could be amazed, not so I could be truly entertained.
>>
>>26236379
It means she's not a slut.
>>
>>26236371
this.

>>26236428
all girls do that shit, nigger
>>
>>26236484
I really hate it when singers try to sound all innocent and shit. It's even more annoying when they're singing about hooking up with random Chads and generally acting like degenerates.

You're not fooling anyone, fucking roasties.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.