[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you view women who drink alcohol as sluts? What if she was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1454404060088.jpg (105KB, 550x636px) Image search: [Google]
1454404060088.jpg
105KB, 550x636px
Do you view women who drink alcohol as sluts?

What if she was
>hung out with the boys anyway and got drunk with them every sunday night
>acted like men do (spread legs while sitting, play fight, say vulgar jokes, ect)
>but didn't care about having sex with boys and only preferred men because they could banter more

i am doing an experiment to see if this works and so far i think i am putting myself in a bad situation hanging out with men loosely
wbu
>>
Please respond. I am an alcoholic but NOT a whore.
>>
I view all women as sluts
>>
>>26234471

This is correct.

OP should post tits or get the fuck out.
>>
>>26234021
Is drinking alcohol in solitude in your own home considered slutty?
>>
>>26234506
>>26234471

That is incorrect. I have pretty strong sexual morals. Would fantasize but strongly restrain on doing sexual things with men and talking about that with them

I would get drunk with you and bantz but would not suck your benis or something thats just awful
>>
Why do you care?
No, I wouldn't view you as a "slut" because that is quite specific
I would certainly view you as someone who I have no desire to ever interact with
And also someone who should get the fuck off this board promptly
>>
>>26234021
>Do you view women who drink alcohol as sluts?

Not necessarily, but it's the pinacle of dumb normie habits.

What if she was
>hung out with the boys anyway and got drunk with them every sunday night
Only if she's fucking them

>acted like men do (spread legs while sitting, play fight, say vulgar jokes, ect)
Is that how we act?

>but didn't care about having sex with boys and only preferred men because they could banter more
Not really a slut
>>
>>26234821

how is drinking normie

>>26234573
that's gay as fuck
i only drink smdhlalalad

and the rest of that greentext was fantasy
>>
people who drink alcohol, regardless of gender, are absolute shit tier and I have no desire to have any contact with them whatsoever
>>
a woman must recognize she's a woman.

if you are trunk,wear slutty clothes and be mostly around guys you might get raped.
now a woman don't realize this because a woman can't THINK like a men, they think that guys will never rape them because

>this guy is rich
>this guy have good grades
>this guy got nice car and job
>guy is nice/educated

flash ur pussy in front of boys and you gonna raped, no doubt
>>
Is that something you would look on favorably if your grandmother told you that was her behavior earlier in life?
>>
>>26234821
>>26234889
0riginal c0mment: this desu
>>
>>26234964
ill add to this, if you feel like being slutty i don't condone it because you are own your own but at least get some self protection, pepper spray is bare minimum for a girl that drinks
>>
>>26234889

retarded don't you think?
nothing wrong with drinking twice a year in your own room

>>26234964
>>26235052

nah i dont wear slutty clothes (sometimes skirts that show a little above the knee i admit)
i feel sad though because ive been acting loose with men in general lately
im depressed
>>
>>26235264

loose as in acting boyish with them and being more free than restrained and shy with them as usual

it just makes for weird dynamics i think 4chan is ruining me brain
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.