[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize things will not get better and the rest of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 3e9.png (60KB, 146x180px) Image search: [Google]
3e9.png
60KB, 146x180px
>tfw you realize things will not get better and the rest of your life is going to be filled with even more loneliness and depression
>>
>>26234003
It's ok. All the bad things will make the small good moments stand out more.
>>
File: iloveheatherfeather.jpg (541KB, 3000x2614px) Image search: [Google]
iloveheatherfeather.jpg
541KB, 3000x2614px
>be 32
>married the wrong person
>she makes me miserable every single day
>she stopped having sex with me several years ago, pretty much the moment after we conceived our child
>she non-stop screams at everyone and makes everyone else in her life as miserable as she is
>no way out of this relationship because she will 100% fuck me over in court
>only make $60k/year, if I divorced her I'd end up with like $15k/year to live on because of alimony and child support
>she hasn't worked at all since she was like 21, so that will fuck me over even more in court
>meanwhile she'll remind our daughter of how much of a loser I am
>high probability that she's screwing someone else and there's nothing I can do about it
>saw some warning signs here and there when we were younger, but I ignored them because I was desperate and didn't think I could get anyone else
>the only way out is literally suicide
>even after I'm dead my daughter will hear about how much of a loser I was and how I never loved her
>we sleep in separate beds and I crave genuine human contact every day
>I watch ASMR videos every night to fall asleep and fantasize about bumping into my ASMR-fu and falling in love
>in reality this life will probably just end in a lonely, pointless suicide

The loneliness never ends, guys.
>>
>>26234232
How can she fuck yoz over if you make the money and she doesn't even work. How can she tell your daughter you are a loser if she doesn't do anything?
>>
>>26234688
By lying. Pay the alimony and child support, and the ex-wife tells the kids "your father never gave us a cent".
>>
>>26234232
Fuck that shit. Wait til your daughter's old enough to deal with it and split. Hell, why don't you take her and leave her out to dry. Like >>26234688
said, how are you the loser here?
>>
>>26234232

So kill her.

Problem solved.
>>
>>26234232
Can't you just hide your cash? Also, if you find proof that she's cheating, it'll make it more in your favor in court stuff.
>>
>>26234003
Thats what drugs and booze is for
>>
>>26234232
Go on a kayak trip with this bitch, tip it over and drown her, or go for a picnic by some cliffs and push her off, she fell while you were trying to take a picture.. find a rattlesnake or water mocassin its not that hard put 1 in a box get it mailed to her fill it up with styrofoam peanutts when she sticks hand in bottom snakes bite her senpai, or just crash into a wall and make sure its passenger side

See OP you have the tools at hand
>>
>>26234232
Have you considered raping her?
>>
>>26234232
God damn sounds like my dad and mom when I was growing up
>>
>>26234921
OP do this, these are solid ideas, also get life insurance on her you basicly get paid for killing her as long as you dont get caught
>>
>>26234960
Did you ever sneak into their seperate bedroom and get ya dickmeat wet?
>>
File: WhentheRomanscaptureyou.jpg (87KB, 632x356px) Image search: [Google]
WhentheRomanscaptureyou.jpg
87KB, 632x356px
>>26234003
>be 19
>incredibly lonely
>realize that there will be 50 more years of this
>mfw
>>
>>26235043
50? You are giving your self to much credit, someone like you I bet would be lucky to see 25 most likely you will an hero
>>
>>26234232
The reason why she stopped sex is becuase shes getting it else where, how does that make you feel? Knowing shes easuring other men while you are hard at work
>>
>>26235071
Nah, suicide isn't an option for me. If I make it to Wizardhood, I will probably just join a Monastery.
>>
>>26234003
>be me
>getting PhD
>life is getting better: using my skills to become marketable, using my degree to enter private sector after school. Society paying for my education as proof of some acquired value.

>still a shit-bag robot who doesn't see value in life.

Why can't I appreciate life? This is what I wanted when I was younger and idealistic. Now I'm just going joyless through the motions. I don't see meaning anywhere so I don't see the point in my labors. I just want to live a comfy life now.
>>
Sounds good to me, beats being a minority.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.