[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask an 18 year old Latina who's best friends with a flamboyantly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

Ask an 18 year old Latina who's best friends with a flamboyantly gay 45 year old white man anything
>>
does he cut hair?
>>
>>26233204
no, he's a manager at CVS

I've asked him for his opinion on hairstyles, though
>>
quieres ser mi novia?
>>
>>26233538
you probably don't want me, my lifestyle is a little crazy
>>
>>26233649
Gtfo whore
Probably not original
>>
>>26233649
I do still want you t.b.h
Only if you like animals though
>>
Have you offered to suck he's dick to see if he's really gay.
>>
>>26233690
I love animals but I would prefer to not have one in my house
>>
>>26233742
He's definitely gay, he's constantly fucking dudes he meets on grinder
>>
He's not gay

Source: Me, I do the same with a girl your age and when we have sleepovers I touch her all over and sniff her panties.
>>
>>26233800
What if he lives in a tank?
>>
>>26233649
no me importa. por favor se mi loca ;-;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4XnPxmwrMQ
>>
Can you post a picture of your arm so we can confirm that you're in fact a girl and brown?
>>
How did you meet? What's your friendship like? Do you do drugs together?
>>
>>26233825
kek

I don't think you understand how gay this guy is. He crossdresses and even wears makeup a lot, we go out every Friday and Saturday night and he often wears leggings, dresses, lots of makeup, etc.
>>26233855
that's totally fine
>>
>>26233969
>that's totally fine
Will you be my gf then
>>
>>26233923
He used to be my manager at CVS. We have a great, crazy friendship and we hang out all the time.

We drink together every Friday and Saturday night, smoke weed pretty often, and ocasionally do coke. Coke is rare though, only on birthdays really.
>>
>>26233969
Uhhh, are you sure he's not trans?
>>
>>26233875
oh god, I can't stand this type of music
>>26234032
I'm sure you're a cool guy, but I doubt you live near NYC and I'm kinda seeing someone right now.
>>
>>26234098
>but I doubt you live near NYC
I live in the state
>I'm kinda seeing someone right now.
Explain
>>
>>26234067
He doesn't pretend to be a female eve though he crossdresses fairly often.

He even twerks on guys sometimes, qe were at a gay bar the other day and he was going in on some dude for a good 5 minutes.
>>26234145
Cool, what part of the state?

I've been seeing a guy for a few weeks now, who I lost my virginity to. We definitely have feelings for each other but I wouldn't say he's my boyfriend.

I'm far from prude but for some reason I've never really been with any guys, I lost my virginity a few days after my 18th birthday.
>>
>>26234145
The thirst is real

Blox blox
>>
File: no-thanks.jpg (65KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
no-thanks.jpg
65KB, 380x380px
>>26234211
>Cool, what part of the state?
Doesn't matter not interested anymore
>>
>>26234223
I'm sure I'm at a huge loss
>>
Any funny\crazy\weird stories, op?
>>
what kind of Latina are you from?
>>
>>26234754
Well I have a few good stories, but I have to start out by saying gay dudes can fucking party. This guy's 45
>>26234755
Salvadoran-American
>>
>>26234795
*45th birthday was fucking insane, we were drinking and smoking until 7 in the morning (some people were even snorting coke), then we crashed at his house.
>>
>>26234795
Would love to hear them, op
>>
>>26234871
two good ones

On my 18th birthday, we were walking down some side block and I was drunk and had to pee really badly, I started peeing not realizing there was a bum sleeping there, my stream got really close to touching him so he freaked out on me. I was super apologetic but he was still being real nasty to me and I was scared. But thankfully my friend came and threatened to beat him up if he didn't leave me alone.

Another time it was also late at night and my friend was about to hook up with this dude who was giving him the signs, the other guy realized his friends were coming so he pushed him away and called him a faggot. My friend shouted "closet queen" in response which I thought was pretty funny.
>>
>>26235153
I hope you get raped and shot whore
>>
>>26235175
Go have some fun and stop being so boring and miserable
>>
Do you wear thongs?

How does a typical weekend night go for you?
>>
>>26233143
Can you post pics of your niece?

No. Not her.

The attractive, smart, younger one.
>>
>>26233143
Why are you not on your containment board?
>>>/b/
>>
>>26235448
About 2/3 of my underwear are regular panties and the rest are thongs.

On an average Friday or Saturday night, we meet up around 9PM, pregame at his house, then hit the bars from abour 11 to 4. Then we get a nice drunk meal after that, and I either crash at his apartment or go home. Sometimes we keep go to an after hours party and keep drinking, or maybe just have a few more drinks at his apartment and talk.
>>
>>26235554
do you have any g-strings?
>>
>>26235757
I have like 2 of them, I don't really like them since they don't provide adequate butthole coverage
>>
>>26235792
damn that's hot

this post is not original
>>
how fat is your butt
>>
I've never watched modern family. is it any good?
>>
>>26237110
my butt is medium sized, same thing with my titties
>>
>>26237151
yeah I think it's a good show
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.