[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*yawwwn* didn't see ya there, wagecuck. I've just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (44KB, 398x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 398x409px
*yawwwn* didn't see ya there, wagecuck. I've just finished making some homemade eggplant lasagna, all from scratch. You see, because I am an actual man who dictates my own actions, I have time to learn things like fine cooking and to actually do it. And I only use the most natural, freshest ingredients. In fact, many come from my owner personal garden, which I also take care of because I have the time and inclination. I also use my own feces as fertilizer, since I am not a slave to the Jews and buy fertilizer, since it is literally cow shit.
>>
>>26232579
>claims to enjoy life and being fulfilled
>posts on /r9k/
>>
>>26232579
Too bad eggplants are for fags lol
>>
File: image.jpg (277KB, 1280x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277KB, 1280x1200px
>>26232613

Why? What is wrong about educating others and awareness? NEETS post as a way of community service if you will
>>
File: smugwojakspaghetti.png (40KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakspaghetti.png
40KB, 800x400px
>>26232579
This lasagna will compliment the spaghetti I made.
>>
File: classic.png (253KB, 419x360px) Image search: [Google]
classic.png
253KB, 419x360px
> I also use my own feces as fertilizer, since I am not a slave to the Jews and buy fertilizer, since it is literally cow shit.
>>
>>26232613
/thread

kjfkfkf
>>
>>26232635
>decent tier
>in school for diploma

yeh that diploma is free and not putting you tens of thousands of dollars in debt
>>
>>26232579

I hoped you would go with the diy fertilizer variant of neetgod post. It's a favorite of mine.

I'm one of those homestead fantasy posters who just want 10 acres and a tiny house. I actually do plan on using humanure, but I'd give it a year to rest. Even fresh cow shit is too 'hot' to be used as manure.

How do you make eggplant lasagna good though? I have had trouble with all variants of lasagna until I found whole wheat lasagna and made lasagna roll ups. Boil lasagna, mix frozen kale, ricotta, and seasoning, spoon mix onto lasagna, spread, and roll, top with a basic red sauce, I like my lazy version of arrabiata, and melty cheese, bake until warm all the way through, top with a hard cheese and eat with a side of paprika garlic roasted vegetables.

I've had eggplant in roasted or grilled veggies, I've even had it in a baked ziti, but I've never had it work as a pasta substitute. Do you actually like it for that or do you a food intolerance? I'm open to trying again if you have any one weird tricks and chefs hate you.
>>
>>26232613

Does posting on /r9k/ make it impossible to enjoy life? How many posts until it destroys your life? I have thousands and I'm still alright.
>>
>>26232820

It doesn't even smell when I shit. Also anyone know if diarrhea is okay to use?
>>
>>26232579
I do all of these things other than using my feces are fertilizer because I compost, and not having a job.
>>
>>26233037

Its not the smell that is the issue. It's the elevated nitrogen content that makes it 'hot'.

Diarrhea is higher in water, but also varies in composition from normal fecal matter in pH and electrolyte content. I'd be more concerned with possible infection though. Usually diarrhea is caused by a non bacterial pathology but I'd play it safe and discard it. You can mix your manure with sawdust to help with the high N.
>>
>>26232579

nigger you just copied the other post, typos and all, and just added a couple words.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.