[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have to give a demonstrative speech for my public speaking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1454539637050.jpg (147KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
1454539637050.jpg
147KB, 630x420px
>Have to give a demonstrative speech for my public speaking course
>Not particularly good at anything

WHAT DO I DO
>>
>>26232550
Present a speech called "How to Post on 4Chan."

I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU
>>
>>26232550
I've taken the same class. I did How to dress for a job interview. Many of the kids in class weren't good at anything in particular. They did stuff like How to make a spaghetti dinner (being on 4chan, this should be your pick), how to change a tire, how to bake a bread.

A popular one was how to make a few mixed drinks like a pro, and I liked how to retouch a photo to look sexy af, but you need to be funny and know both these subjects to make it work.

Probably the worst one was How to paint an abstract art, and the girl spent the whole time explaining why she likes art, and just put painters tape on a canvas and said then you can paint over it, so it didn't really fit the "demonstrate" aspect.
>>
File: 1402445260322.jpg (173KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
1402445260322.jpg
173KB, 576x720px
>>26232550
"how to shitpost"

Then you come on /r9k/ and make a troll thread about roasties.
>>
>>26232550
Can't you just pick any wikihow article and do that?
>>
>>26233550
did a random article
got this
http://www.wikihow.com/Start-a-New-Life

I'm gonna fucking do it.
>>
>>26233699
do this one, OP
http://www.wikihow.com/Be-a-Gothic-Lolita
>>
>>26233699
Ya welcome, Govna
>>
Fuck man, I had a MANDATORY public speaking course at my uni.

I did a 5 minute speech to about 300 people on "Why being alone is actually pretty awesome". They all laughed because they thought I was doing it in a comedic light. I was, but at the end where I spilled my heart out about being terribly alone they thought it was a joke as well.

Got 98% though.
>>
Teach the class how to Peel a Banana.

I know it sounds pretty fucking ridiculous, but it works. I was in the same situation you were, a presentation that had to be at least 5 minutes that had to be done that day. it was an hour before presentation and I was at lunch. My friend jokingly suggested that I could teach the class how to peel a banana, and I shrugged it off. But my options were limited, and that sounded the most reasonable. So I go to my class, I'm called up to present, and I'm shaking nervous. I open up with evolutionary shape of the banana and how it's purposefully shaped to peel by hands with opposable thumbs. And I go into it, slowly with each peel, and pour in some bullshit in between. I met the 5 minute mark, and passed with a 100.
>>
>>26234415
real talk friendo I don't even know how to peel a banana
>>
>>26234457
Look it up then.
>>
>>26234457

Pinch the bottom end and then peel by strip between the angles. That's why cartoon bananas look like that. Normies open from the wrong end and the peel looks stupid.
>>
>>26232550
presentation on baiting for replies on anonymous imageboards
>>
>>26234351
Yeah I dont know why my university had a public speaking course either but it did help me be slightly less autistic.

The qt spanish girl patted me on the head and called me a "good boy" once but I was still too much of a bitch to talk to her
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.