[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be black girl living in japan >attracted to top-tier pretty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1446441403682.jpg (238KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
1446441403682.jpg
238KB, 849x565px
>be black girl living in japan
>attracted to top-tier pretty boy looking japanese and korean men only
>only middle easterners and europeans hit on me
>japanese men ignore me except for really old perverted ones
>the pretty ones act afraid of me or repulsed

How do I live? I'm a 25 year old virgin and I feel like a fucking failure.
>>
>>26232333
>being negress
>in Japan
>expecting success in the penis department
>>
>>26232333
Be attractive or lower your standards.
>>
Well considering Japan is so unfriendly to outsiders that it even makes Japanese men feel like failures I suggest you get the fuck out of Japan and stop pretending you can live in an anime and be a ninja warrior.
>>
>>26232468
This guy is right. What you need to do is train to be a Ninja Warrior. Work out, get some abs, learn to do the salmon ladder. You'll get T.V. famous and get your j-pop bf, and your life will turn into an anime. Guaranteed.
>>
>>26232333
Did you move to Japan or were you born there? I wanna move there so badly but it seems impossible
>>
Leave Japan?
>>
Why don't you be more assertive and hit on them/ask them out instead?
>>
It's probably not your race, you're probably just ugly in general. I heard like 90% of black women are over 350lbs in America so I guess that's probably true for you.
>>
>>26232563
>I wanna move there so badly but it seems impossible.
Anon, you do not want to live there. You want to vacation there. Living there would fucking suck for an outsider. Visiting wouldn't be so bad.

If you do want to live there though, if you have a bachelors degree in anything you can teach for a two year period.
>>
The fuck is with black girls liking Asian guys? I know 3 black girls at my uni (qt tier, not Shaniqua tier) and they're all obsessed with KPop and constantly go on about how hot they find the members of some group called Big Band or something
>>
>>26232620
Even for white guys? Is it hard to vacation there or do you just need a passport and money?
>>
>>26232333
>attracted to top-tier pretty boy looking japanese and korean men only

Well gee, cunt, I cant imagine why you're having a hard time.
>>
>>26232333
You are a failure you race traitoring bitch.
>oh woe is me I'm only attracted to 8+/10 asians who think I'm a fucking monkey
>>
>>26232620

Agreed, I taught as an ALT there for a year.

You do NOT want to live fulltime in japan, its utterly soul crushing
>>
>>26232862
How is it soul crushing?
>>
>>26232333
gtfo normie cunt

Select all images with pure hatred.
>>
Be white.
You aren't even called gaijin, you are kokujin bitch

At least white people are called gaijin. You have no chance at a Japanese man, since they would rather die than introduce you to their family. Even a black guy would probably have a better chance. I am not joking, I am married to a Japanese girl and her parents talk shit about blacks all the time.

You picked the wrong country.
>>
why the fuck would you want an effeminate little japanese guy anyways?
>>
>>26232663

Yes. Whites aren't fucking immune to racism, how fucking socially detached are you people.
>>
>>26232333
You idiot, you didn't know how insanely racist moongoons are? Shakin my damn head mi familia
>>
File: 1454204858508s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1454204858508s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
Post pics

Am Asian

In Japan

Will fuck
>>
>>26235855

OP has an opportunity here so the thread will die.
>>
>>26232645
Black people generally seem to be weeaboos/koreaboos at higher rates than white people.

Go figure.
>>
>black women feels

Literally sage
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.