[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No one is marrying, having families, or getting jobs anymore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: 18w6ue1099vbcpng.png (683KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
18w6ue1099vbcpng.png
683KB, 800x450px
>Entire society sits at their computer 24/7
>Millennials becoming the most autistic generation that ever lived
>Things only getting worse

WTF is society gonna look like in 20-30 yrs, srsly. This shit is getting scary.
>>
>>26231896

Let me correct that for you . . .

>You are never going to marry , have a family, or get a career.

It feels worse doesn't it? There's no consolation when you can't point to someone like you or worse off than you.
>>
>>26231896

This is the best possible future OP. Maybe we can condense our human population and let the wild areas of the earth recover.

I legitimately cannot wait for
>nourishing synthetic food
>robot laborers
>useful 3D printing
>virtual reality

There will always be a place for hardcore manly adventurers to go out and repair the infrastructure when the robots can't for whatever reason so don't worry OP your masculinity isn't in jeopardy.
>>
File: 1424567264565.jpg (112KB, 1024x767px) Image search: [Google]
1424567264565.jpg
112KB, 1024x767px
>>26231896
>This shit is getting scary.
Or exciting. Depends on whether or not you want to see society crash and burn or not. Personally, I don't care what happens one way or another though it does look increasingly likely that everything's gonna burn. Just don't worry about it OP, just live life the way you want to and prepare for the worst if it happens.
>>
>Western US is the entire world
>>
>>26231896
>Entire society sits at their computer 24/7
You're literally retarded and you don't know shit about society. I'm glad you aren't reproducing.
>>
>>26232341
>There will always be a place for hardcore manly adventurers to go out and repair the infrastructure when the robots can't for whatever reason so don't worry OP your masculinity isn't in jeopardy.
problem is society moves a lot slower than technology. We're gonna hit a period soon where automation reaches a point that there are billions of people whose services the economy has no use for, but whose entire sense of self-worth is still based on having a job and supporting themselves and being a provider. And plenty more of the people who are still working will look down on them, for the same reason.

But the automation still won't be far enough along that we can afford for everyone to be fully supported. Some people are still going to have to work. This means there's gonna be winners and losers, and it ain't gonna be pretty.
>>
File: 1454150679961.png (227KB, 573x960px) Image search: [Google]
1454150679961.png
227KB, 573x960px
>>26232474
19 year old here.
Obviously you're not very familiar with my generation.
What OP is describing applies to normalfags as well.
Literally everyone my age just spends all their time staring at a screen and they think marriage is complete bullshit.
The average normalfag is pretty autistic but they still have good social skills and their autism is directed at socially acceptable things within their peer group.

Who fucking cares? Nothing in our culture is worth preserving imo.
>>
>>26232358
I've been waiting for society to crash for so long now. It can't happen soon enough.
>>
Idk about "nobody marrying"

At least half of my cousins are married now. Most of those have kids.

I just think men are waiting longer to get married and that's really going to hurt women in the end.
>>
>>26232479

You answered your own concern already.

If glorious Bernie Sanders ushers in the One World Order to support all the lazy cucks out there, then those who have their self-worth tied to working can have the jobs that the lazy cucks gave up.
>>
>>26231896
Next generation will be far worse.
>>
File: fuck_you.jpg (31KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_you.jpg
31KB, 495x495px
It's okay, us immigrants will replenish your dwindling population. Our children will breed with "your" children and mixed babies will take over the next generation.

The process has already begun. Tick, tock cumskins.
>>
File: image.png (150KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
150KB, 400x300px
>nobody marrying/having families/getting jobs
WELL IT WOULD OBVIOUSLY LOOK LIKE THAT CAUSE THEY'RE ALL IN THEIR 1-19 and EARLY TWENTIES.
Dude, don't make judgements too early.
Obviously not a lot of them are married, they're too young, dipshit.
>>
>>26232873
Can't wait until day of the rope.

Tick tock shit skins.
>>
>>26232810
thats the thing though, people whose self worth is tied to working hate being on the dole, and if they are working, they resent nothing more than their tax dollars being used to support other people who not only aren't working, but don't want to/aren't expected to work.

pic related is a really, really common attitude
>>
>>26232854

The Next Generation was pretty good actually
>>
>>26232873
but who will gib welfare once whites are gone
>>
>>26232908

>day of the rope

NEVER EVER

NEVER EVER

/POL/ WEENIES WILL TAKE THIS FANTASY WITH THEM TO THE GRAVE

Lmao
>>
>>26231896
its called white genocide
>>
>>26232908
By the time we get off our asses to begin that day, the shitskins will already have bombs planted everywhere.
>>
>>26231896
a lot of people feel hopeless about human future. I know I do.
>>
>>26231896
No one's buying houses either.

2008 bubble redux when?
>>
>>26232926

Attitudes change incredibly quickly. If you're not forced to get a job, then you can't really be resentful about it. You chose it.
>>
Because I still don't have a decent job, I'll have to assume that's bullshit.
>>
>>26232926
It's bizarre. They hate working but they just can't cope without a workplace to go to. And then have enormous jealousy towards people who don't work.

If basic income came in, less people would be working. So those guys who are against it because they hate their jobs will find that jobs they would like to do are suddenly more freely available. Then they can get a job they enjoy and stop being so full of resentment.
>>
>>26232901
This tbqdesu
>>
Eventually all of the normies will be trained to be screenslaves and the outside world will belong solely to us robots

It's a slow and subtle role reversal
>>
>>26232926
>i'd use MORE of my tax dollars to incarcerate you if it means you don't sit at home and do what you want all day

That's just petty.
>>
>>26233251
That's normies and wagekeks for you.
>>
>>26233171
>>26233251
it's this "If I have to suffer, I want you to suffer too, even if you don't have to" instinct. It's all over. Take any class of grade-school kids, and tell them "Okay, Alice, Bob, Charlie, and Dave don't have to do the homework, the rest of you do." The whole class will quickly begin to resent Alice, Bob, Charlie and Dave.
>>
Super easy to think that when you spend your own life behind a screen.
>>
I'm happy to pay my taxes because I grew up really really really poor and people like my parents need the safety net. My dad finally became a real success though and now he went full Dolan Trump. It's disgusting. But that generation will be dead soon.
>>
>>26231896

God wills it!

His left hand of righteous anger is clutching Pepe!

Not a shoop.
>>
>>26233526
The people who are most mad about welfare spending are the people who got off of it and pulled themselves up. They fight with the zeal of the converted.
>>
>>26233563
You mean those kinds of people who go, "I did it so obviously you can do it, too. If I can do it then you've got no excuse, no matter your circumstances."
>>
>>26231896

No.

>>26232236

Nailed it.

The constantly expanding suburbs are full of newly wed / cohabitating couples who breed. Stop trying to reframe being a fucking loser as normal.
>>
>>26232754

>I think this so everybody else does!

You are autistic.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.