[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Quit your job women aren't supposed to work, be my housewife

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: tmp_14133-images(2)255201999.jpg (13KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14133-images(2)255201999.jpg
13KB, 208x242px
>Quit your job women aren't supposed to work, be my housewife and let me provide for you
>Ok I want to buy this list of videogames this list of manga this list of anime this list of fan products this computer and tablet which are gonna be mine btw you are not to touch or use them whatsoever these trips to these anime cons these books these tools etc
>Wtf I ain't buying you that shit
>Ok guess I won't quit my job

Why do men say they want to provide for a woman when they really don't?
>>
Because providing you with promises of wealth is the only way to get to fuck you, you greedy harlot.
>>
>>26231268
So you're saying men are all filthy disgusting liars?
>>
>>26231242
You're probably terrible at sucking dick desu.

>>26231268
Not if you're Chad, famiglia
>>
>>26231242
I don't want any kind of permanent relationship, never did
But to tell the truth having a person completely depend on me and having control over their lives turns me on
I would like to take a girl in, use her for a while and then throw her away, I have been thinking bout this for a while
>>
>>26231319
Are you saying you want a woman who's gotten plenty experience at sucking dick and has therefore mastered the skill of it, even though at the same time you claim to also want that same woman to be a pure untouched virgin?
>>
>>26231362
Men like you are why I never bought into that '50s happy housewife scam and always strived to be independent.
>>
>>26231533
You should be thanking him for that you lazy bitch. What is the complaint here?
>>
>>26231533
It's not my fault you can't offer me any sorth of emotional satisfaction beyond sex
>>
>>26231628
Thanking him for declaring he wishes to use/abuse women and then throw them away like some old glove?

I don't believe that's something worth thanking. I want to be the one in control of my life.
>>
>tfw all you want is to but the husband of a loving housewife and mother to your two children
>tfw it's almost impossible because of a multitude of reasons all adding up

On one hand I kind of wish I had been born 70 years ago, on the other hand I enjoy modern technology way too much.
>>
>>26231660
It's not my fault you're too abnormal to enjoy life like a normal person.
>>
>>26231741
What's so great about normal people?
I tryed to be one of them I I couldn't feel anything for any of them
They only tired me and bored me and expected tons of things out of me
I would rather be here were I can be myself
>>
>>26231242
just because you made it out of greentext, doesn't mean that it isn't a ms paint strawman
>>
>>26231736
Are you willing to fund my hobbies and interests and provide plenty free time alone to me to cultivate them?
>>
>>26231242
There's a difference between being a housewife and being a sugarbaby. That's a lot of expensive shit. If you want that stuff, you'd be better off finding a more non-traditional relationship where you work.
>>
>>26231407
>Not practicing with toys
>>
>>26231909
The only fun sex toy is my vibrator.
>>
>>26231885
I want all that and more. I want to create videogames.
>>
>>26231242
Having to constantly fight for promotions and shit to keep ahead of a working wife is probably obscenely annoying, women get super bitter when they're dating anyone that makes less money than them. Better to just have her not work at all so you don't have to put up with it/risk your marriage.
>>
>>26231242
Because the shit you want is excessive and frivolous and you know it. Don't be a bitch.
>>
>>26231865

I would be willing to fund them, but I'm horribly poor, don't see that changing any time soon, and doubt I'd be able to fund both of our hobbies on a modern day income. Plus, I'm moderately clingy so I would probably end up getting in the way of your hobbies at least somewhat.
>>
>>26231994
But if you force me not to work that means you pay for me for everything I want and my demands are high.
>>
>>26231698
>Men like you are the reason I strived to be independent
Men like him are the reason you are not a dumb leech with a moist hole.
>>
>>26231969
What makes you think I care?
>>
>>26232003
It may be frivoulous and excessive to you but it is just right for me. As it's my life that's involved my feelings on the matter are far more important than yours.
>>
>>26232073
The fact you keep posting in my thread.
>>
>>26231994
Women get even more resentful when you force them into being a homemaker. They will feel trapped and useless and like you don't respect them and they will blame you for it
>>
>>26232130
>>26232032
Yeah that's why the marriage rate is going down and divorce rates are going up, y'all want too much and ain't worth it.
>>
>work long hours at a creative dream job
>nobody asks about job except to ask if it even pays
>family gives shit for not preparing bf's lunch daily
>still expected to do all the housework and cooking

It's not fun but it's worthwhile. He's not getting a kid unless the world somehow magically changes though.
>>
>>26232005
It was a rethoric question as I am not looking for anything here or anywhere but thanks at least for replying in more civil manner than is usual on this board.
>>
File: 1299474234171.jpg (172KB, 850x854px) Image search: [Google]
1299474234171.jpg
172KB, 850x854px
>>26232259

It's all rhetorical, but gives me something to do while eating.
>>
File: 1328034952555.png (264KB, 566x316px) Image search: [Google]
1328034952555.png
264KB, 566x316px
>>26231242

I don't just suddenly up and buy myself lists of chickenshit consumer items so I'm sure as shit not going to do that for someone else that come to me with some asstarded demand that I buy them every goddamn thing they ever wanted right fucking now and that I also can't touch any of these items.

Provide for means basic necessities like a roof over your head, food on the table, a vehicle, and then you move on to reasonable spending of money for luxury items.

I would be much more interested in "providing" for a girl that downloads her super special only for her manga as pdfs so that we have money for new furniture or work on the house/car or even some fucking wine for both of us.
>>
>>26232630
This. As a man who wants to provide for his future wife I want a girl who knows the value of things and knows that if I'm providing everything that means I have to final say as to how things are done. You have to be humble and thankful for the things you receive, not entitled and demanding like a petulant child. However, that means I won't force her to do anything; if it's an equal and loving relationship she should WANT to please me, as I want to please her.

Besides, if you have children you'll only not have a job when the child is young and can't attend school. It's important to raise them right in their early years rather than handing them off to a daycare everyday.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.