[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>using OKCupid looking for a gf >browsing a qt girls profile

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: nervouspepe.png (97KB, 246x232px) Image search: [Google]
nervouspepe.png
97KB, 246x232px
>using OKCupid looking for a gf
>browsing a qt girls profile
>scroll down to "6 things I can never live without"
>she wrote: "family, my rock collection, the Internet, vidya, my cat and the (you)s"

S-should I go for this girl? She's a 6/10. Can I use memes to win her over?
>>
File: 1454034871773.jpg (28KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
1454034871773.jpg
28KB, 333x500px
Why not dude. What do you have to lose? I'm mean your already on this fucking cancerous depression board right? Hell, even if it doesn't work out you'll have a fun story to tell us!
>>
Totally, start with your top memes that is relatable to everyone, but dont over it
>>
>>26231224
Don't worry. No less than 50 other man have already beat you too it. She'll never have time to reply to you due to the never-ending amount of messages she gets, despite being a 6/10.
>>
>>26231224
link?

[original]
>>
>>26231259
I don't know what to say, I've never talked to a femanon before. I don't want to look like a giant loser, this may be my only chance. please help

Should I mention r9k? She doesn't specify the board she likes. I don't want to be dragged down by this boards rep (no offense)
>>
>>26231300
Obligatory to start with:
"Here's your (You)"
>>
it used to be cringy as fuck to mention 4chan stuff outside of 4chan

now it's how normies signal each other for sex
>>
>>26231295
But if I specialize my message it should stand out. I doubt any 4channers messaged her yet and it looks like she wants a 4chan bf
>>
>>26231326
This.

Come on, familia. Treat her like another, Anon.
>>
>>26231326
OK that's actually a good idea, I'm msging her that now

If I send "please respond" right after do you think she'll know that's a joke? I don't want to come off as an aspie
>>
>>26231345
>I doubt any 4channers messaged her yet
4chan is no longer some "secret underground" website that no one has ever heard of. You'd be surprised by how many 4channers use OKC. As a (no more than) 6/10 female who referenced 4chan on her profile, this girl's inbox is probably flooded with memes.
>>
>>26231481
Just keep it cool man. The more you start doubting yourself, the less likely anything will transpire because you'll inadvertently fuck shit up out of nervousness. Just go for it and occupy your time.

If she never gets back to you... delete the account, burn your house down, hop countries, change your name, and start over.
>>
>>26231481

Risky, leave that until the second gambit only if she responds quickly enough to the greeting
>>
>>26231692
> /r9k/- Dating and Pepe-Up Artistry
>>
File: clay pepe.png (173KB, 478x386px) Image search: [Google]
clay pepe.png
173KB, 478x386px
>>26231329
Have to move on with the times famosa
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.