[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

railway-chan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 12

File: 1398709595961.jpg (48KB, 316x386px) Image search: [Google]
1398709595961.jpg
48KB, 316x386px
It's doomsday tomorrow.

I'm a 25 year old kissless virgin and I'm going to approach a girl tomorrow. I have never approached a girl in my life before.

I see this girl regularly at the train station, she's fucking stunning 10/10. So I'm planning to ask her out for coffee.

Needless to say, I am shitting myself. I'll be a shaking, sweating, gibbering mess when I talk to her, but I don't care if I embarrass myself, I just want for once in my life to have the balls to approach a girl.

It also happens to be my birthday tomorrow.

I'll keep /r9k/ updated about how it turns out tomorrow, good or bad. Please give me your advice - what's the best way to approach her?
>>
>approaching a girl

fuck off normie
>>
Why do you have to approach a 10/10? I don't get how this board complains about women all day and how they're all whores but then only focus on the most attractive ones. If you want better odds, try just asking out an average looking girl. She'll probably have a better personality too.
>>
POP a few painkillers youll be fine buddy
>>
>>26231233
all men think this and boost the ego of the average girl tho
>>
>>26231233
This guy knows what he's talking about. It's absurd you should try for a flawless girl, you'll be turned down and that will affect you badly and hinder you from approaching more down to earth girls
>>
>>26231233
I should say she's my personal 10/10. She got that librarian look, glasses, timid and a little mousey. But the way she walks ..... jesuuuuuus dat ass.
>>
Look man, i'm going to help you out. I find it my job to help people on here. I use to be just like you guys until i fixed certain things in my life.

First thing, drop the whole virgin loser thing. Don't even think about. You're wasting your engery on useless shit when you should be putting it into something. second, just give a down to earth whatever attitude. Who cares if it doesn't work out. Their are 1 billion 10/10 in this world on to the next one. Third, don't force jokes or force anything. If you find out your slipping on the conversation goes dead. Talk about new movies coming out and shit. Movies is always a good conversation. Could talk about a bunch of different shit. Then from there you can pick up on small things she likes or doesn't like. Just don't force nothing dude. You'll be good.

Anything else?
>>
>>26231134
>wants a 10/10
If a girl's 10/10 and she's older than 15. She's either a Hoe or already has a boyfriend. Either way failure is inevitable.
>>
>>26231375
I was thinking of keeping the conversation relatively short
>Say "Hey I know this is random, but I just wanted to tell you your beautiful"
>Ask for her name
>Tell her my name
>Tell her I need to catch the next train but I would love to get to know her more, would she be up for a coffee
>[SHE SAYS YES OR NO]
There's nothing which I can say which would make her date me, either she is physically attracted to me or not. I'd rather keep it short so that there's less time for me to fuck up.

After that I'll just jump on any train just to get the fuck away from there.
>>
>>26231538
I believe in you anon, do it
>>
File: 1450727363151.png (20KB, 626x551px) Image search: [Google]
1450727363151.png
20KB, 626x551px
>>26231538
Fuckin kek normie that's god tier creep
>>
>>26231134

Godspeed familia, do it for all of us. Be that one in million
>>
>>26231594
Thanks anon! I'll try to keep ny spagetti spilling to a minimum

>>26231612
Do you have a better idea?

>>26231619
I'll be thinking of you guys while I'm doing this, I'll try not to let you down.
>>
>>26231134
Go for it.

But if she's a real 10/10, don't get your hopes up. She is likely married, in a relationship or at worst can do much better than you. So you'll likely be rejected.
>>
>>26231686
>Do you have a better idea?
I'm not that guy, but that's pretty creepy just to say to a stranger. That's nearly automatic failure tier.

The better option is just to start a conversation about something random (hey it's pretty cold out today, huh, haha), small talk for a few moments and then reference that you drink coffee at (a local coffee spot) regularly and if she'd like to grab a cup with you some day.
>>
>>26231722
I made sure to look at her hands, no ring on her hands at all. She could have a boyfriend, but I won't know unless I ask.

I haven't been able to think about anything but her, I just want some closure.

>Best case scenario: She says yes, we go out for coffee
>Worse case: She says no, I'll be depressed for a few days but I'll never pine for her again
>>
>>26231777
Doesn't everybody love to be complimented though? How is that creepy?

Unfortunately I'm shit at small talk, so there would probably be less risk of failure for me if I asked directly rather than engaging in small talk.

Also nice trips
>>
>>26231818
>I made sure to look at her hands, no ring on her hands at all
That doesn't mean much, assuming she's going to work.

Many women take their rings off while at work.
>>
>>26231879
>Doesn't everybody love to be complimented though? How is that creepy?
You seriously don't know how going up to a random stranger and telling her she's beautiful isn't creepy? How long have you been living in a basement? Years?

Just for your sake, I hope there's not someone who records it or you might find yourself in 4chan cringe threads soon.
>>
File: laughinggirls.jpg (3KB, 106x95px) Image search: [Google]
laughinggirls.jpg
3KB, 106x95px
>>26231134
You're setting yourself up for failure by taking it so seriously, man.

"Doosday tomorrow"? So when she says no are you going to freak out over it? You've got to understand that pretty much everyone who gets anywhere has to deal with rejection. I've been rejected, even my Chad Thundercock cousin has been rejected [a couple] times.

You've got to deal with it constructively. The idea is to be able to be happy either way.

But I'm proud of you, fellow robot. Maybe one day you and I can leave here forever one day.

tl;dr - don't be afraid of the attached picture, it may indeed happen. be strong, and we will all still be here supporting you when you return regardless of the outcome.
>>
>>26231995
>one day one day

oops. sorry.
>>
>>26231906
That's strange, I thought married couples were never meant to take them off, or at least wear it most of the time

>>26231965
I am out of touch with reality, I've been NEET for 2 years but I found a job recently though

I'll reconsidering my opening
>>
>>26232033
yeah seriously don't open with that, just remove that line completely and go from there. Tell her your name first though.
>>
>>26232033
>That's strange
It's really not. Some of the women hate r9k memes have a basis in reality.

Many male bosses are beta orbiters and they like women without rings more than women with rings for obvious reasons.

http://www.babble.com/relationships/study-reveals-disturbing-reasons-why-women-remove-wedding-rings/
>>
File: 1427764530268.jpg (135KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
1427764530268.jpg
135KB, 960x600px
>>26231879
Don't tell her that. It might sound nice in your head but in reality it's just not something to say to someone you don't know.

Like others have said just try to approach and make small talk about something less personal, like mention something she might have on her (a book, phone, other accessory or whatever) or comment on something relevant to the area. Keep it short and ask her if she'd like to have coffee or go out sometime. You'll get your answer as to whether or not she's available and interested.

Whatever the case I have to tell you this is a good thing you're doing for yourself. In my life I've let every chance with girls pass me by because I was too afraid of rejection and failure. I was always too fearful of being wrong. If I hadn't I could have an affectionate 10/10 myself, but I fucked it up and I regret it.

Anyway, best of luck anon. You're making the right choice doing this. Don't back down when zero hour approaches either. There's no other way to say it, but just do it. Do it. Will yourself to walk over and talk. You won't regret it in the long run.
>>
>>26231995
I can't help it anon, whenever I think of her I can't help but put her on a pedestal. I know I shouldn't, she's just one woman out of billions. Nothing special at all, neither am I.

But this is my first approach, I'm bound to fuck up, I only wish I don't.

For fuck sake I mean I planned to do this on my birthday, I am setting myself up for failure with all this overthinking.
>>
>>26231233
compromises are for the weak

OP will fail but OP is a god
>>
File: 218859_06.jpg (31KB, 300x427px) Image search: [Google]
218859_06.jpg
31KB, 300x427px
>>26231612
>introduce yourself
>ask for her name
If all goes well
>ask if she wants to go get coffee or food
>>
>>26232256
at least this way if you get rejected you'll still have your composure
>>
>>26231538
Oh shit I thought you were already going on a date. yeah just ask her, her name and see if she wants to go get coffee sometime. Nothing more you can really do without coming off as desperate or creepy.
>>
>>26232813
>>26232256
>>26232293
basically what I just said
>>
>>26232198
That's solid advice, now I think it over just starting off with the "you're really beautiful" line is way too strong. If I start off with some small talk, however inane, I should be able to gauge whether she's interested or not. But I'm fucking terrible at small talk, the longer I talk, the more she'll realise I'm an autist.

I won't back down when the time comes, what I'm afraid of though is that I might be unlucky and she might be surrounded by lots of people and everyone will hear me get shot down.

Thanks anon, really appreciate it!

>>26232240
Cheers anon, you put a huge smile on my face!

>>26232256
I like this a lot, even shorter and to the point. I won't stick my neck out by calling her beautiful and it's 100% non-creepy. Everyone knows getting coffee means I'm interested in her, so she won't be in any doubt I want her.

Let's see how it goes!
>>
File: 1451454921681.jpg (41KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1451454921681.jpg
41KB, 512x384px
>>26232942
asking to get coffee is basically the mature way of asking a girl out. Walking up to her randomly and telling her she's beautiful is how a fedora wearing autist gets rejected. That's the equivalant of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc
>>
File: 1426371041097.jpg (403KB, 1897x1115px) Image search: [Google]
1426371041097.jpg
403KB, 1897x1115px
>>26232942
Honestly that'd probably be best if small talk isn't your strong suit. Just approach her, tell her your name, ask hers and ask if she wants to get coffee sometime because you've got to catch the next train but would like to talk to her more. Like you said, from that you'll be able to determine whether or not she's interested in the first few moments.

If she has a boyfriend/husband just say okay and walk away. Disregard what everyone else nearby might think. Odds are 95% of them won't even register the two of you talking over the din of all the other noise.

Best of luck anon. Keep it short, keep it level with enough clarity that you're interested in her and you're good.
>>
>>26231134
oh my god don't do this.

the fact that it's your birthday will make you a puddle of self pity.

If i believed you had the capacity to make a friend and say fun and funny stuff, i'd be like "hey man, go for it"

instead, you're going to fumble a request to go out for coffee, not realizing that FOR NORMIES ASKING SOMEONE ON A DATE IS THE SAME THING AS ASKING THEM TO REALLY SERIOUSLY CONSIDER FUCKING YOU.

What you do instead of giving her this AWFUL DEADLINE because she DEFINITELY HAS A BOYFRIEND

is talk to her. you go up to her and say "oh man the weather's great, glad it's started turning around."

because she has absolutely seen the autistic fuck staring at her on the train station.

what you have to do is convey to her that you're turning around and becoming a new person. have a conversation with her a few minutes before the train shows up.

imagine if you ask her for coffee sex and she says no without thinking. you STILL have to go to that train station and see her every day.

First time You just talk to her. but talk to her every day. just make it a thing. Train station buddies. that's it. don't ask for her number. in fact, until you've established an actual friendship, you're going to never ask for her number. Closest you can get is a month from now, mentioning some actually cool event [not a movie, not dinner, not coffee, an art exhibit in a public place or a band you really like] and saying "hey, there's a show here at this time. I'm totally going to go with my friends. you should check it out" she'll be busy if it's a one on one thing, because that is a date even if you say it's not. but if you have friends along, she doesn't have to spend the evening with you But She Can Choose To.

Don't confront. Be gentle. This is a feral cat which people throw bricks at. approach her like that.
>>
>>26233041
As retarded as that kid is, you've got to respect his balls for confessing his love in front of the class and the whole world.
>>
File: Dalaran_concept.jpg (178KB, 1280x1215px) Image search: [Google]
Dalaran_concept.jpg
178KB, 1280x1215px
>>26231777
>>26231134
>>26231538
>>26231777
>>26231818
>>26233041
>>26233099

>>yeah asking her out for coffee is a good idea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PcoMrwEa5o
It's a very loose metaphor for sex.
have you fucks never seen twin peaks
>>
File: dale cooper.jpg (890KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dale cooper.jpg
890KB, 1920x1080px
>>26233230
that's not dale cooper
>>
File: 1454278664977.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454278664977.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
>>26233128
>my sides
OP will inevitably fail. Most guys go for 6/10. But not for OP. OP autistically goes for 10/10 whom he has no prior affiliation with, that he saw from a distance, probably staring with his neckbearded jaw hanging every day. fuckin kek, she's prob either an uptight bitch that'll immediatly be disgusted, or a skank who's been with over 9000 chads who cheated on her and will still say no.
>>
>>26233270
Maybe she's a underaged schoolgirl

in which case OP if you're in europe, you'll get arrested for word violence against womyn and then immigrants will kidnap her and rape her in a basement and get off with no trouble at all
>>
>>26233128
I don't want to string this shit out for months, I don't want to become her friend, I just want to find out if she's interested in me or not. Short of her throwing herself at me, the only way I can know is by asking her (indirectly by asking to get coffee together). I appreciate your advice anon but it seems like a sure fire way to the friendzone.

She has seen me several times, in fact she sat right next to me today. Once she even stared at me, but quickly turned away when I saw her looking. It's driving me insane wondering what that meant.

If she rejects me, I'll just catch a earlier train than her and we'll never see her again. In fact, I've been purposefully late to work recently just so I can see her more regularly.
>>
>>26233270
but if he approaches it like a friendly human interaction instead of like someone who has heard friendly human interaction described but never actually seen it.

OP post your pic?
>>
>>26231777
Yeah don't listen to this guy. It might be random, but girls love flattery, even if it's something small.
>>
>>26232942
>>26233041
If you do get this far OP, ( which is highly unlikely considering you're not a chad, and you've made this thread ) don't ask her out, let her talk about herself for as long as you can physically stand it. After putting up with her feminine babble and shit, you've collected some common interest in which you can exploit towards your advantage. Vidia, Movies, etc. Tell her about yourself just a tiny tiny bit, be funny and confident. Pay for the coffee. Now you can be Honest with her. Tell her you'd like to be friends and ask for her number. talk to her everyday. and after 2 weeks text her.
>>
>>26233414
Everyone loves flattering. But if you go up to some random girl and ask tell her she's beautiful she'll think you're a creep unless you are more attractive and or have more social value than her.
>>
>>26233378
no this is a really good sign, you're just that autistic. She likes you, but she might've moved on if you dragged this out for a while.

Here's what you do tomorrow.

stand near her on the train station. talk about school or work or wherever you're going, but use that to talk about yourself.

>>"oh, it's an office job. kinda have to be all uptight all the time lol."

When you get on to the train, really intentionally sit next to her, but keep talking about whatever totally normal conversation. Manspread a little, so the edge of your leg bumps her leg when the train moves. that brief, fleeting contact. When your/her stop is coming up, ask her what she's doing that night and if she wants to have coffee. or tea, if it's night-time.

did you draw that of her btw?
>>
>>26233482
thing is, railwaychan isn't a random girl. he has a past with her already, even if it's twenty minutes every day without a single word spoken

cmon op this is so romantic u gotta do it. when you said "10/10" everyone pictured bar slut with bleach blonde hair or high powered lawyer/assassin with high heels up to HERE.

but she's not that, is she op? she's your personal 10/10, and she's been flirting with you as long as you've been at the railway stop
>>
>>26233401
I am shit at all human interactions, including friendly ones. No, I wasn't born yesterday I wont post pic.

>>26233437
She seems super shy, so I don't think she'll do much talking at all until she warms to me. So I don't think that approach will work sadly.

In all honestly, there's only a 0.03% chance she'll say yes to coffee. I won't even know what to do if she says yes.
>>
>>26233614
Just told you what to do afterwards
>>
Please talk to her. I was in a similar situation years ago and regret never saying anything.
>>
OP rate yourself 1-10 or post pic
>>
>>26233516
I don't take the same train as her, there's this waiting room in the station and it was full except a seat next to me, so she didn't have an option but to sit next to me. I usually see her on the platform/waiting room.

I can't overestimate how shit at conversation I am, I don't think I can hold that type of conversation sadly

>>26233554
It's really strange, seeing her is the highlight of my day, it's amazing how railways can bring people together, they have to mingle for at least 15 minutes before trains arrive while with subways a new one arrives every 1 minute so there isnt the chance to see regulars.

It's romantic, too romantic, it's the reason why I'll fuck it up tomorrow since she's a goddess in my mind now. I value her too much, if I didn't care much about her I wouldn't have too much difficulty talking to her.

She looks really bookish and modest, definitely my ideal 10/10 woman. But her ass...the way she walks drives me crazy.

I'll finally know for good whether or not she's been flirting with me...it'll be painful to hear she hasn't but my mind will be at rest.
>>
>>26231538
Replace with
>"Hey I know this is random, but I'd like to buy you a coffee sometime, if that's okay."
>>
>>26234041
>sometime, if that's okay."
delete this and it's fine.
>>
>>26233941
I will anon, I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow. I've let so many opportunities slip as well. I'm a 25/26 y/o KV, things can hardly get worse for me

>>26233990
I don't know my number, but I'm below average in looks.
>>
Douse yourself in a can of this and she'll be asking YOU out for a coffee!
>>
>>26231134
>OP walks up to 10/10
>hey I know this is random but I just wanna say you're beautiful
>10/10 hesitates "umm thanks"?
>OP realizes the full extent of his autism
>"ughhrrr sorry" I just really like you
>" ummm thanks?
>would you like to go get some coffee
>I actually have a err boyfriend
>OP awkwardly walks away
>OP relives the shame everyday on the train
>>
I assume you will be updating same time as now?
>>
>>26234132
It'll get better and worse, but that's just life. I don't regret the chances I took no matter how much pain they caused. I'm better because of it.
>>
>>26234282
yes same time

>>26234320
Sounds like you've been through some rough shit, wish you the best anon.
>>
>>26231233

Even average girls get swarmed by Chads. The only girls that have favorable odds are the bottom of the barrel hambeasts . And that's just demeaning
>>
OP READ THIS FOR ACTUALLY NON RETARDED ADVICE

"Hey, I feel like I keep seeing you around here, I wanted to say hi. I'm [name]

She says her name. la di da.

"Nice to meet you, [name].

(now you've got to single handedly hold the conversation up for two or three lines. Enough to give her something easy to reply to. My advice is to comment on where you're going and how much you are either looking forward or not looking forward to it. Ideally at this point she will volunteer where she is going, but you might have to ask if she's a shy kinda gal.)
(After two or three lines of conversation you need a good reason why it can't continue. Something about needing to pop to the shop or go buy a ticket before your train (all depends on where in the station you meet her).

"Hey listen I gotta run and do X but you seem cool, let's grab a coffee sometime. What's your number?"

Gives you her number or a fake. Very few girls will outright say no.

"See you round"

Then come back here and we'll tell you what to text
>>
>>26231134
just be direct, friendly, and try to not let her know you are scared (at least try to seem confident), if you do all that then its 50/50 whether she says yes or no so good luck friend!
>>
>>26234656
I like this a lot, it sounds so...smooth. I don't think even I could fuck that conversation up. It's laid back, not desperate and long enough to build a little connection and confidence with eachother.

Many thanks anon, I'll go with this!
>>
>>26234707
Cheers anon! I'll try to keep my utter terror in check ;_;
>>
>>26231134
Anon dont ask her out tomorrow, try to get to know her, wait a day or so, specially if you arent chad

Hope you will succed
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.