[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What position do you hold in your family /r9k/? Be me >youngest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: howtocope.jpg (8KB, 182x277px) Image search: [Google]
howtocope.jpg
8KB, 182x277px
What position do you hold in your family /r9k/?

Be me
>youngest out of 8
>Oldest brother killed second to youngest brother when they were teenagers
>3rd to oldest sibling in jail for crime
>4th sibling sister that ran away from home years ago
>5th was a war vet served in iraq/afganistan, suffers from PTSD
>6th bro committed suicide in summer of 2011
>7th is schizophrenic spends time in and out of the institute and usually sleeps on streets

Be me youngest just turning 21 in feb, birthday next week

Hold a secure full time job, look after my parents dearly, my parents did a good job of raising us, except no one in my immediately family has a wonderful life

>i just realized all the facts about my family how fucked am i ?
>>
>only son of oldest son and youngest daughter
>parents were both 16 when I was born, my paternal grandparents were 33 and 34
>mother disowned for being teenage parent
>father had five brothers, only one went to high school
>family made it to middle class in the oil field
>I'm the first one in my family to complete high school
>I'm first one to go to college
>used as an example for all my cousins on how to succeed in life and not go to prison

Really though, I'm a fucking loser. I'm ugly, stupid, boring, socially retarded, and worst of all, a pedophile. No one will ever love me and I will never be happy. I wish I were dead, but I'm afraid the family might go back to being worthless white trash if I kill myself.
>>
>What position do you hold in your family /r9k/?
Hostage
>>
File: 151105(9).jpg (302KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
151105(9).jpg
302KB, 1000x1250px
>>26231057
>thumbnail of a preview
Baka!
>>
youngest of 5, 22 years old

my brothers are all very successful people. I-I'm just getting there...
>>
>>26231057
>>Oldest brother killed second to youngest brother when they were teenagers
lol. story pls
>>
File: DfyuFGU.jpg (717KB, 941x737px) Image search: [Google]
DfyuFGU.jpg
717KB, 941x737px
>>26231057

>Oldest of 4
>Grill, boy, grill, grill
>Boy is taller/stronger than me and usurps my authority
>Grillbaby is literal attention whore, despise everything that comes out of her mouth, I'm certain she'll go into adult entertainment
>Middle sister is cool I guess
>Parents are pretty great, never got divorced, never fought in front of us

Overall 7/10 setup.
>>
>>26231057
How do you live with that many siblings

Is it hard for you guys to always stay fed? Is it loud as fuck
>>
first born, oldest brother who doesn't act like an older brother
>>
>youngest of two
>only guy in family besides dad and uncles
>cousins and sister are girls
>>
>>26231502
i agree
story
>>
>>26231057
>only child and last line to family name
>other than dad, uncle, and great aunt that side of the family is dead
>we are the most important people in each other's lives
>haven't had any contact with mom or her side in a decade
>>
I honestly don't know what position I hold. The fucked-up train wreck that wouldn't get any respect without blood ties?

>oldest among my siblings, 2 little sisters
>only child by blood, dad's only blood child
>2 little sisters are half-sisters from the same mom, my stepmom, who my dad met when I was 7
>mom in prison, lost real contact with her side of the family like 15 years ago
>one sister has another half-sister from the same dad
>siblings and I were basically unattended roommates growing up and largely raised each other; bought them some shit, drove them to and from school, etc. when I was in high school
>nuclear family fell apart shortly after I ran away from home in high school, both sisters pretty much said "fuck this" shortly afterward and bailed, too
>sisters do seem to look up to me while still being acutely aware that I'm a sperg and they're closer to Stacies
>extensive family on my dad's side, fuckton of cousins, pretty much all girls, only boy in a generation and the last one with the name
>raised by grandparents until dad met stepmom and stay with them sometimes; they fucking adore me and hold a position of high respect in the family
>aunt dotes on me almost like a mother would; found out as an adult that she was supposed to raise me if anything ever happened to my dad and sheltered me when I was in danger of being kidnapped as an infant
>well-liked by my cousins and their kids; hang out/tutor/babysit/etc. them often on breaks
>tutor the adults as well occasionally
>largely get the impression that most of my family still sees me as a kid (been flat-out told that my little cousins consider me a peer)

>>26231057
Frankly, I'm amazed people still have that many siblings.

>>26231252
Damn. Young folks.

>>26231663
>only child and last line to family name
Fuck that shit.

>haven't had any contact with mom or her side in a decade
And that.
>>
>>26231057
>>3rd to oldest sibling in jail for crime
>>4th sibling sister that ran away from home years ago
>>6th bro committed suicide in summer of 2011
>7th is schizophrenic spends time in and out of the institute and usually sleeps on streets

This is fucked
>>
File: tumblr_nzl2sysMLm1r2gmgko1_500.gif (116KB, 500x744px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzl2sysMLm1r2gmgko1_500.gif
116KB, 500x744px
>>26231057
>youngest sibling is a 19 year old stacy, she works in a mall applying semi-permanent eyelashes for a living, still lives at home, drives a mustang, her boyfriend is a tan and blonde 6' tall lifeguard, she is anorexic and has 0 aspirations beyond doing makeup for others
>2nd youngest, my brother, killed himself when he was 19 (four years ago) because he was an alcoholic drug addict (meth, cocaine, the works), had a lot of enemies that tried to attack my parents and threatened my sister (I was out of state when all this happened), he had OCD and torrette's syndrome, one pity gf when he was 14 and that was it, my parents threatened to put him in rehab and he overdosed in my parent's house so they'd be the one to find him
>I'm the oldest out of the three, 24 right now, working part-time while I save up to go back to school. ton of mental illness, kicked out of the Marines for being too crazy, criminal history, college dropout, but I'm living independently and am trying my hardest to make something of myself, therefore I'm my parent's pride and fucking joy and all of my extended relatives think I'm a fucking treasure

my parents did a fucking terrible job, their parents did a terrible job. my entire family is completely fucked, my sister is the only one that appears normal but she's just as fucked as the rest of us (if not more because she represses everything).

pic semi-related, the only person in my family I give a fuck about are my grandparents who actually have tried to be successful and hide their mental illness from the world
>>
>>26231564
It was hard growing up, mainly cause we are all boys except 1 sister, lots of fighting and violence

hence why my brother killed the other.

I wasnt there when it happened, they were home alone when it did, they got into it i guess and so there was no one home to stop the fight it just ended with one dead.

tbqh it was the worst feeling ever at that point, and thats when everything in my family started to go wrong
>>
resurrecting this thread
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 123x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 123x125px
>>26231057
>22 year old me, 25 year old sister and my parents
>sister is crazy and undiagnosed aspergers/autism
>she has had a fear of choking ever since she gagged on a crouton ten years ago
>got slowly laid off her job for being too sperg and being spiteful to her colleagues
>dad is secretly gay and cheating on mom
>sister is turning into a conspiracy theory obsessed psychopath
>thrives on negative news media to the point of depression
>mfw I'm considered the normal one
>dad is an accountant
>mom stays at home but has an obsessive personality because she's bored
>always obsessing in a new hobby (selling candles,making jewelry,making organic shit)

Looking back at my parent's yearbooks, my mom was a class skipping Stacy who had a shiny mustang. My two uncles were the school troublemakers who did stupid shit and a lot of drugs, my one uncle was a smart nerd, and my aunt was a wallflower. My dad was that one nerdy possibly gay guy that probably dates girls as a cover up, and my aunt was voted "most poise" because she is a stuck up bitch. Tbh that's a savage thing for her classmates to do.

Anyway, my sister was expelled from high school for threatening to kill her bullies in a long essay, and she was sent to a private Lutheran school.
>>
File: potatoman.jpg (67KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
potatoman.jpg
67KB, 770x433px
punching bag
my family is honestly not that bad, but since I'm the youngest I am always the butt of jokes
since im in grad school and freeload off them, I can't just tell them to fuck off
feels bad man, at least my sister is having twins and they will take over the limelight
>>
Kind of boring, but here is it:

>be me
>oldest of two brothers
>21, brother is 15
>I'm the clever one in my family, #1 at my university. Straight A's
>trying to make the best of myself. For me, mom and brother
>I provide financial support occasionally
>Brother is in between a "cool kid" and a gamer, pretty nice guy overall, we get along quite well
>just an average kid after all, nothing interesting
>mom and dad are divorced, fortunately
>mom works her ass off for us, really admire her
>we struggle financially, but we're making it
>dad can't afford to give us 1 cent
>hate him
>when I was around 3-4yo he was an aggresive alcoholic shithead
>he rehabilitated successfully, but that time left a permanent emotional scar on me
>from latam, we moved to Spain when I was 6
>we were never able to get financial stability because my dad couldn't keep a job for more than a month
>worthless piece of crap
>came back to latam in 2013 due to the Spanish economic crysis
>parents divorce
>didn't realize how much I hate him until he left home
>we don't talk anymore
>he lives in the worst part of the city
>no job
>no clue how he manages to live, I think he's almost a homeless

That's all, I guess
>>
>>26231057
>>youngest out of 8
>>3rd to oldest sibling in jail for crime
>>4th sibling sister that ran away from home years ago
>>5th was a war vet served in iraq/afganistan, suffers from PTSD
>>6th bro committed suicide in summer of 2011
>>7th is schizophrenic spends time in and out of the institute and usually sleeps on streets

>my parents did a good job of raising us
>>
>>26231057
>Youngest of 3
>Oldest sister is in res year of medicine
>Middle sister is doing a fairly prestigious music program, not going to make a lot of money out of it, but plays jazz festivals across Europe and seems to be enjoying her life.
>Youngest, got all that good autism genes from my dad. Considering taking out life insurance and killing myself when they could claim on it.

My family are good people and I love them all dearly. I want to be better for them, but I feel at this point it's just too much for me to hope for.
>>
>>26231057
>Eldest of 4 by 5 years
>Parents divorced and got back
>I witnessed the poor days and the miserable days
>First sister witnessed some of the poor days
>Twin brothers made it in the wealthy days
>My parents gave each other a chance because of me
>And always tell me that they love me the most because of it
>Remind me I am responsible for keeping a good image for my siblings to look up to
>Work in construction but always visit my family
>father works in public relations
>mother is an architect
>Sister got into medicine
>bros are /fit/ and finishing high school with promising grades
>Parents keep telling me to find some one and start a family
>they all tell me I have more heart than brain
>tfw not killing my self just so i wont fuck up my family
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.