[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreams that change how you feel about something/someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1452582168754.jpg (1MB, 1327x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1452582168754.jpg
1MB, 1327x1333px
Anyone else have a dream that completely changes your view on someone?

I just got a new oneitis due to a dream I had last night. Like an extremely intense oneitis, completely out of nowhere. I haven't even talked to this girl in a while. Fuck this shit
>>
>>26230567
Please respond. I can't deal with these feels alone.
>>
I had a dream about a year ago I was having some kind of heart attack and my friend had to drive me to the hospital. I wasn't friends with this person at the time, we had just met and didn't talk much at all, but over a year later we're best friends. I dunno what to think of it, might not mean anything but I did feel different after having that dream.
>>
File: kauw.jpg (101KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
kauw.jpg
101KB, 900x600px
Once fell in love with a girl too through a dream.
Was so nice, felt so good and warm inside.
Then I woke up and I realised, the girl I had fallen in love with doesn't exist.
It hurts, it made me depressed.
This happened multiple times too and I'm never getting used to it.

Also, recently had a dream about me feding some local crows.
One got really close and sat on my arm as I gave it some food.
Eventually I started talking with it, I don't know about what, but it was nice, I was having a good time.
Since that night, I have been putting food out for the local birds, jackdaws mostly and crows, almost every day, they are really interesting birds.
>>
yeah i had a dream that i got raped by 1 of my friends
>>
>>26230567

Same exact thing happened to me, there was a song involved too. I got over it fairly quickly though, considering I didn't even have any way of communicating with this girl anymore.
>>
I had a dream I was in an abandoned building and I had to jump off lest I get shot by a girl with a machine gun. I jumped off the roof that was 3 stories high and hobbled off. When I woke up my knees hurt.
>>
Yeah I had dreams about cute girls. It's no different than IRL girls; you're never going to date them, you can't even get back into the same dream 99% of the time.
>>
>>26231276
But at least you get a little taste of love in your dreams.
Something I never got in real life, I've had quite a few intense moments with girls in dreams, some tight hugs and stuff like that.

None of that have I ever had in real life but in my dream, it at least felt real up to the point where I wake up.
I just wish I had a bit more control over it.
>>
>>26231276
>>26231363
This is the worst feel, I've had these before too. But this time it was with a girl I actually know. Why does your brain just randomly decide it likes some girl while you're asleep?
>>
>>26230567
having sex with my dad and enjoying it
>>
Had one of these dreams last night actually.

Girl I've known since I was super young but stopped talking to after we went to different schools was losing her spaghetti around me and kissed me on the cheek. (Side note I have this clear real life memory of her back in elementary school telling me she had a crush on me.) The kiss felt so euphoric and then I woke up. Now, I'm planning on contacting her to see if we can catch up since we haven't seen each other since 6th grade.

Also had two others with my oneitis(different girl), where she kissed me on the cheek, same euphoria in the dream and emptiness when I woke up.

Apparently in a dream, a kiss on the cheek from someone means you admire that person. True in my case.

The weird thing about these is the older these dreams get, the weaker the attraction to these people is.

One thing is for sure OP, the unconscious is up to something.
>>
>>26232210
pretty degenerate bro

>>26232286
Yeah, it's the most intense right after you wake up and gradually fades over the course of the day, eventually disappearing. I'd kind of like to hang on to the feeling, though, because it's better than feeling literally nothing like I normally do.
>>
I get this but it goes away after a few days.
>>
>>26232386
i actually think plenty of ppl dream about incest
it's just too edgy to talk about
>>
I dreamt I had to watch several kids and they all ran into the washroom and began to eat out of the toilets and I kept yelling at them to stop, but they wouldnt stop and they died.

It changed my view, I no longer have hope for the younger generation.
>>
Also I've had this dream with a super churchy girl that used to go to my school that I used to like. Basically I was in this unfamiliar house, peeked into a bedroom, and there she was lay naked on an all white bed. The dream ended there but either way, thank you based brain.
>>
I had a dream where someone asked me why I was always alone. I went on listing all the bullshit excuses I always told myself, like how I just preferred to do things on my own, that it 'takes a while for people to get to know me', etc.

Everyone laughed. A room full of people was laughing at me for the crap I was telling myself to feel better. I woke up and realised I was just laughing at myself...
>>
File: Sanguinius.jpg (376KB, 502x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sanguinius.jpg
376KB, 502x500px
I had a dream about...something. It was a blur. There were large figures around me which seemed friendly enough, but rushed past me in a frenzy. They didn't really seem to care that I was there. They were charging ahead into something. Some battle I guessed. I was left perched on a rock outcropping watching two masses of color clash. I knew one was more familiar, but I didn't know which would be more beneficial to me.

Then I heard a harmonic call - something like a pull drawing my sight back. A beautiful figure, only standing a head taller than me and encased in bright red and golden armor, equipped with massive folded wings of ivory, approached. He had blonde hair that fell freely down the plates of his shoulders and the radiance of his face shone with the brilliance of a man perfectly content with himself and seeking to bring that peace to the universe outside.

>"Why have you fallen so far? Why have you forsaken your Emperor, who sacrificed so much to save you?"
He asked this in a low whisper. It seemed like my decision to join up with this darker mass breaking around the two of us was a tragic ordeal that hurt him, truly, to his soul.

Sanguinius himself visited me in my dreams and saved me from my heretical thoughts. I feel like I need to make a Blood Angels army to make him proud. I need to be the man the Angel and the Emperor knew I could be. My views on the Emperor changed forever that night.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.