[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>blue eyes >nice jawline >full head of hair >hideous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1c96f3844[1].png (263KB, 570x428px) Image search: [Google]
1c96f3844[1].png
263KB, 570x428px
>blue eyes
>nice jawline
>full head of hair

>hideous jew nose
>thin baby lips
>weak eyebrows

IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIIIIRRRR
>>
>>26229972
switch that to hazel eyes and i know that feel.
>>
>>26229972
still better than being a sandnigger
>>
>>26229972
look at it this way, you could have been born indian
>tfw not indian
>>
>>26230056
>tfw indian
just fuck me up senpai
>>
>>26229972
>thin baby lips
Haha, I have the most luscious lips. My face is so beautiful I even attract male hermadafodights
>>
>>26231144
>indian
>manlet
>dicklet
>friendless
>virgin past the age of 25
Despite all this there isn't a single thing I would change about me, except for the people around me I would love to be on my own.
>>
>Brown/green eyes (nutrition judges)
>beyond godlike chin
>long hair with curls
>retarded boxer nose. Can point any way you want
>decent lips
>strong eyebwose
>big head
Wizzard in the making
>>
File: browneyes.jpg (82KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
browneyes.jpg
82KB, 500x428px
>>26230002
Not really. Most sandniggers are rich as hell and actually aren't bad looking. They're just fucking retarded allah akhbars

Just be glad you're not a nigger, chinese, or indian op, and even indian is workable.

actually op, i take that back, youre prob just as ugly as them lol. whites can be very attractive but unfortunately can also be very ugly
>>
File: XMFNM.jpg (249KB, 980x1222px) Image search: [Google]
XMFNM.jpg
249KB, 980x1222px
>>26229972
>weak eyebrows
this is probably the worst one. all chads have good eyebrows

weak eyebrows knock 1-2 points off your overall rating
>>
>>26229972
>>26231364
you know you can shape your eyebrows right
>>
File: 4d60a3f2-520c-0c56.jpg (167KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
4d60a3f2-520c-0c56.jpg
167KB, 475x475px
>>26231390
meant weak as in theyre light and wispy. you cant shape what you dont have

this guy, besides the baldness, would look way better with thicker eyebrows
>>
>>26231287
shame mate, you seem to have drawn a very short straw. I'm lucky as my parents were young and from the north of India.
>>
>>26231493
he looks like fred durst

>>26229972
I got a good face but started balding at like age 15
>>
File: 1454489145126.jpg (110KB, 850x398px) Image search: [Google]
1454489145126.jpg
110KB, 850x398px
>>26229972
>tfw won the genetic lottery blond/blue/everything is proportional.

I'm not trolling when I say I fucked the hottest girls in highschool and continued..until

I JUST'ed myself by becoming a drug addict and ruined my mind. 32 and unemployed etc the whole shebang, anyways. If you're ready for a used cock sleve make sure you're employed. I just got rejected the other day when I met a bitch from fetlife. So humiliating. Get a job guys. That's the key once you mature.
>>
>>26231651
this is kind of a tangent from the thread topic but I was fat and depressed as a teenager and that led to me basically having no social life now as an adult

I've gotten much much better-looking and I can really grind my way to success, but now I'm bitter about being an outcast and how if I work harder than anybody else it's just enough that I can get some nasty roastie after she's done partying.

Then I also know that there's always somebody thirstier than me, and so mrs. crusty roastie doesn't give a shit whether or not I make something of myself. This is hard to accept for some reason. I'm feeling like I'm so messed up from rejection and from being an outcast that I can't find any motivation to succeed because I hate normies so much.
>>
>>26231651
Also I seem to attract a lot of faggot stares. And when I say I'm blond I have blond eyebrows.

Also can anyone confirm if blue eyes are recessive? Because I'm most attracted to brown/brown girls ( white only) I want my daughter to have blue eyes.
>>
>>26231339
>even Indian is workable
>implying Indians aren't the second ugliest race after Australian abos
>>
>>26231763
I'm same guy. How old are you?

Here's the thing. Yes you have to put yourself on frontsteet. And then it's a numbers game. Have you ever had a gf?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.