[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you hate normies.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
For me it's because their so stupid and dumb and go about their stupid boring lives with out a care in the world. It makes me sick seeing all these uneducated normies run around polluting the air with their vile normieness,

Also because they all think I'm weird for liking anime and stuff they think only little kids uggh fuck those judgemental pricks.
>>
Top kek stay mad u lame
>>
I'm just jealous. I wish I was normal.
>>
Normies are privileged fucks they don't understand the robot struggle.
>>
I don't hate normies. They work and pay their taxes to fund my NEET life. I'm pretty happy they exist, I just avoid them.
>>
>>26229520
> They work and pay their taxes to fund my NEET life

Exactly. I only leave my house once every 2 months cause I shop at costco and buy in bulk everything i need so i don't really interact with normies.
>>
>>26229425
It's the way they flap their faces in a cruel imitation of communication.

Robot: engages in vigorous honest debate and conversation (autism permitting)

Normie: vomits up 1 or 2 quick witless phrases, then gets angry if that doesn't end things so that they can get back to ignoring their lives.

Goddamn normies. They're like Boomers who don't die off.
>>
>>26229579
Gosh that sounds awesome when you put it that way
>>
>>26229425
I agree about judgement.

But you must be one boring ass faggot if you care about others' intelligence. Could only imagine how shit and boring this world would be if chinese ran around saying
>muh intelligence
>muh superiority
>why you STUPID AMERICANS so stoopid?
>>
>>26229579

How do I become a NEET like you ANON
>>
>>26229425
I think it's funny that you jackasses talk to much shit about normies, but every girl I talk to is many times more educated than any robot I've ever seen.

When will you accept that you're human trash?
>>
Normies will be the reason why nothing exists anymore some day

Remember in the 60s there already was overkill potential? As if in the next vew hunderd years nobody would drop the bomb

I woud not be sorry for the humans but the animals and environment
>>
>>26229711

FUCK YOU NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I Am not human trash take that back motherfucker take it back or I'll Imaginary kick your ass you won't a piece of me faglord REEEEEEEEEE i'LL FUCKING KICK YOUR ASS SON reeeeeeEEEEeeEEEEEE
>>
>because their so stupid

Lmao op, you're the uneducated one. Stupid piece of shit
>>
>>26229711
We've already accepted that we're considered trash.

We just want to be allowed to be taken to the curb for rubbish collection but normies would rather pile us in the corner and scream at us.
>>
>>26229425
a lot of normies aren't as self deluded as u think. A lot actually share robot mentality on many things. we just have to act fake in social situations to get that sweet sweet puss puss
>>
>>26229770

Fuck you I'm a proud fedora wearing neckbeard Who laugh at all the silly uneducated pleabians because 've been on the internet long enough to know alot of what normies do is bullshit.
>>
File: 9vklLXJ.jpg (24KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
9vklLXJ.jpg
24KB, 400x386px
>>26229709
First you gotta fake a mental disability like i did cause i'm a 5'6 ugly autist. I then applied for autism bux via the canadian government and got into to low income community housing. So now i sit in my 1 bedroom apartment collecting $1200 a month.
>>
>>26229711
> every girl I talk to is many times more educated than any robot I've ever seen

I question both groups you hang out with. I'm a robot with two degrees, and most women I see barely have a vocational one in a shit topic.
>>
>>26229770

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_saLI-LH-Vp9cxB3FNJoYXZXRM93UBuf

Become Euphoric with knowledge look down on the silly pleabians that fall for this shit laugh at them because their dumb and stupid. now if you will excuse me I must cirlejerk alone about how much more knowledgable I am than the average dumb pleabian glorious knowledge silly pleabians your doing it worng kekekekek
>>
>>26229425
I hate pepe
>>
>>26229934
Right. OP hates normies but uses pepe meme although its been taking over by normies
>>
>>26229425
because they ruined my life and are generally evil cunts that deserve to die
>>
>>26229955

Yes let that hate flow hate the normies hate them.
>>
>>26229425
>"fuck those judgemental pricks"
>judges them
>>
>>26229901
Used to hang out with PhD women due to work.
They are educated, but the second they stop talking shop, everything is stupid and childish.
Most just want their Mrs degree and to watch shit telly forever.
>>
>>26229425
>their so stupid

pls b satire
>>
>>26229955
Don't beat around the Bush, tell us what u really think.

>> I agree FWIW, famsky famovich.
>>
File: pepe8.jpg (68KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
pepe8.jpg
68KB, 900x900px
I fucking loathe normies to the core of my being.
I hate the way they walk around all happy with their smug fucking smiles looking down on me.
I hate the way they live life without a care in the world, persevering through obstacles that should be impassable.
I hate the way they set standards that I always fucking fail to meet.
I hate how ignorant they are to the suffering of lesser people.
I hate how they go about living their lives, unchecked and unchallenged, because the world is built around their bullshit.
I hate how I'm apparently the abnormal one even though what they do is weird as shit. Seriously, who the fuck thinks thrusting genitals together isn't weirder than fapping to hentai?

FUUUUUUCK NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
BECOUSE THEY ARE FUCKING HAPPY WHILE THEY DONT DESERVE TO BE
inb4 only correct anwser
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.