[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trust fund abortion bitch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: ABORTION! - Copy.jpg (346KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ABORTION! - Copy.jpg
346KB, 1920x1080px
My half sister is a trust fund bitch that lives in Brooklyn and spends her time doing shitty theater and spending our dads money. She made this piece of shit video about abortion and my dad pretended it was wonderful because shes always been the favorite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6brfQV9ORcg

My mother cried when she saw this video.

Feminist are the scum of the earth.
>>
>>26229288
damn, she's cute

you ever sniffed her panties??
>>
File: 1444745330490.jpg (480KB, 1000x923px) Image search: [Google]
1444745330490.jpg
480KB, 1000x923px
You should poison her food, do it for the greater good.
>>
>Actress
>Trust fund
>Brooklyn

Guarantee she gets more dick than you can physically imagine in your brain.
>>
post pics of her tits
>>
>>26229288
lmao this is terribly cringeworthy

I need more content like this pls
>>
>>26229288
Told her it was her half brother... You're fucked lad
>>
>>26229288
HOW ABOUT YOU TRY NOT FUCKING EVERY CHAD YOU SEE WITHOUT A CONDOM YOU DUMB SLUT.
>>
>>26229357
that's why she's so pro-abortion

she probably takes 100 Chads and Tyrones bareback every day
>>
that was fucking very cute and well-done
you and your mom need to lighten up 2bh
>>
>>26229420
yea. Fucking every nigger in the africa then killing every baby is cute.
>>
>>26229446
lol what? did we watch the same video?
>>
She does know there's already a sarcastic ukelele whore band?
They're called Garfunkle and Oates, and they're better than your sister.
At least she's fuckable though, she'll find work, probably better work than you will.
>>
>>26229466
>At least she's fuckable though, she'll find work, probably better work than you will.
On her knees, sure
>>
>>26229463
yea, it was video about how women shouldn't be responsible for anything they do.
>>
OP is so fucked.
>>
As much as I really don't give two shits about what they do with their bodies (but not even remotely SJW), but is it really the best idea to teach people with a up-beat ukulele? Just seems like you're blowing it off to be some sort of easy and normal thing, but it's pretty expensive and mentally-scarring desu.
>>
Her website is cringy as fuck guys. I feel sorry for op.

http://alalanews.org/
>>
>>26229396
Mitt Romney
>>
Irini, just because you have to spew out babies doesn't mean everybody has to.
>>
>>26229288
This is why I hate women. I think I might pull an Elliot.
>>
>ukulele

the fedora of the female world

fucking hell
>>
https://twitter.com/alala_news latest 2 tweets are about the recent comments, lets keep it going lads
>>
You posted this on /pol/.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.