[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Solution to everything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: eckhart-tolle-9.jpg (123KB, 900x585px) Image search: [Google]
eckhart-tolle-9.jpg
123KB, 900x585px
Why don't i hear about Eckhart Tolle around here?

Isn't he the ultimate redpilled human?

>Doesn't feels hate, sadness or anger
>lived a shitty depressed, and anxiety driven live til 30
>Has enlightened Asian qt which doesn't look like shit at this age
>knows how to live in the present and doesn't give a fuck about past and future

We should all read and learn his teachings.
>>
>>26228711
post said teachings
>>
>>26228711
He's a filthy carnie tier fraud.

Analyze his speeches. He doesn't really say anything.

His product doesn't produce freedom, it produces desire for more of his product.

100% shite, m8s.
>>
>>26228711
I'm practically there already, only difference is that:
>rarely feel hate, sadness, or anger
>no asian qt, no desire for one though
>not depressed any more
>>
>>26228760
No. It's not.

You just don't get it what he means. Did you ever felt something divine in your life? Like being on the top of an mountain or inside a forest and just looking around?

He was homeless, and happy about it, till people asked him how he did it.

Isn't it the deepest truth? We all live in the past, and in the future, never in the now.

Since i read his books, i get it, it was allways inside me, i felt it alot of times, but it faded away quick, he teaches how to sustain this level of now.
>>
File: 1451023247256.jpg (75KB, 584x649px) Image search: [Google]
1451023247256.jpg
75KB, 584x649px
>he fell for the cult leader meme

>>26228851

>its 2deep4u
>this story about this guy is totally legit because he said so
>you just dont understand mom

another weak faggot into the trash
>>
>>26228878
You don't even understand one thing. He's not a "cult leader" he is a teacher. Just read his book, is it that hard? Why judge something you didn't even read?

I just want to help you guys. But i think 4chan is too into their minds, it's sad, that's why im leaving this place, i just wanted some of you to research his teachings.
>>
>>26228878
>google this kid
>he just says "Believe in who you are" "People don't know what they want inside" "Live in the now not the past or future"

Trash buzzwords lol, gtfo with this garbage
>>
>>26228917

>newage bullshit generator

have fun with this OP

http://sebpearce.com/bullshit/

it shows you the ultimate truth
>>
File: 1449246803553.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1449246803553.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
Nigga isn't saying anything new and oh god guess what that bullshit positive "live in the now" thinking only helps normies and failed normies. How the fuck is that going to help a robot or someone completely depressed/mentally ill with a lot of objective problems?

It doesn't. It's just new age feel good nonsense for fucking failed normies who are a little upset. Those buzzwords don't mean shit to people actually trapped in despair.
>>
My guess is that he had an actual mystical experience of derealized bliss (not supernatural neceseraly) and when he came back he used it to take advantage of people who suffer from the same problems he had/has. Proof you can have mystical experiences and still be a piece of shit.
>>
>>26229084

And theres videos where he tells suicidal people stuff like mm this feelings are attached to your ilusionary self.

Dangerous iresponsible shit.
>>
step outside of yourselves, naysayers.

you try to help someone, they turn you down, they don't want the help. they have to want to help themselves.

i read the power of now, op. it helped a whole lot. i celebrate eckhart tolle's knitted tanktops daily.
>>
>>26229195
at least one! it's not new, it's old. It's even in the bible. It's just wrong interpreted.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.