[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This has to be the most normie show I have ever seen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: Its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia.jpg (473KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia.jpg
473KB, 1280x720px
This has to be the most normie show I have ever seen
>>
>Ha , Dude it's so cool to be a normie Degenerate!
>>
But it's actually good too
>>
I like to call it 'Its Always Sunny On Reddit'
>>
That's the thing. They seem like normies but they're just a bunch of degenerate losers that normies despise. See the high school reunion episode. Or any of them really. Charlie lives in squalor and has a oneitis that hates him. Mac is no homo incarnate. Dee is a worthless roastie slut that Chads don't wanna pump and dump.
>>
>>26227434
>This has to be the most funniest show I have ever seen
FTFY
>>
the last good season of the show was the one with fat mac

it's been 90% shit since
>>
>>26227508
I didn't like fat Mac, I think the season before him and everything before that was pretty good though, may not have perfect memory

First couple seasons were pretty good by now it's really predictable
>>
>>26227539
the only top tier episode after fat mac is the gang tries desperately to win an award

that's one of the best episodes of the series though in an otherwise pool of mediocre brown shit
>>
>your metric for worth is how "normie" a show is

Well shit, anything someone else made has reached you and undoubtedly at least a dozen others.
Pretty normie m8.
So make your own puppet show about an angry virgin who sits alone in his room all day on the computer.
Film it, put an artsy filter on it to stay away from being too mormie, and then go vintage, convert it to VHS.
Sit in silence and watch your cool non-normie show, never allow anyone else to watch it.
>>
>>26227467

Yeah, the cast is actually really active on reddit, which I believe is what caused the downfall of the show.

If you read one of their AMAs, it'll be two or three decent questions about the production of the show that were buried under a bunch of shit references to "the implication" or "wolf cola." If the cast spent enough time there, they'd get the impression that their fanbase only likes references and Dennis/Mac acting like an over-the-top psychopath/closeted homo.
>>
>>26227434
there is a guy that posts his pics here that looks A LOT like charlie it's so weird
>>
I use to think the show was hilarious, but it has a strong following on Reddit now and has basically become known as a Reddit show so I stopped watching it and now I think it's a pleb reddit show
>>
>>26227678
it was funny for the first couple of seasons

it has just run its course at this point and should just be cancelled.
>>
>>26227678
same but I'll still rewatch it sometimes
>>
Did anyone else not realize that Dennis was never intended to be a role model, and try to incorporate parts of his behavior into their personality?

I started watching when I was like 15, and all I saw about Dennis was that he was fit, handsome, well-dressed, and charming.
>>
How is Charlie not a robot?
>>
The overall quality of the show begins to become quite splattershot around season 6.
By season 9 it's 90% terribad
>>
File: 1429539283250.jpg (13KB, 463x454px) Image search: [Google]
1429539283250.jpg
13KB, 463x454px
>>26227434
I love getting drunk and watching this show, feels like I'm hanging out with fellow degenerates, I really relate
>>
>>26227797
IIRC, he was the straight man to all the shenanigans early on, but he really developed his NPD in the later seasons.
>>
>he still uses "normie" unironically to describe things he dislikes or perceives as overexposed

Reddit called, they want their cancer back.
>>
>>26227490
I never got this , because Dennis is pretty normie. Sure Dennis is Machiavellian ,but he usually gets what he wants. Infact he has had sex with so many hot girls on the show that he should be considered an Alpha. He has no problem seducing females, and even though it's an ongoing joke that he isn't has handsome or fit as he thinks he is, it doesn't show in the Always Sunny universe because he gets the girl regardless.
>>
>>26228959
Even basic Normie males get to bang this many chicks, how hot they are is just exaggerated for TV, the fact is that normies dont care about rejection and getting called creepy so just hit on everyone.

He's definitely the most normie of them though. he even talks about how he used to be "popular" and the cool kids talk about how they would have been fine with him but he started going on about golden gods then went and hung out with charlie and mac instead. I think he's a former-normie that had a mental breakdown and never recovered.
>>
Charlie is completely robot tho and most of the cast is fucked up anyway.
>>
YOU FUCK MY MOM SANTA?
>>
>>26227434

yes anon that show is awful I'm sure glad I don't got no TV or otherwise support such vile filthy I only know that it's shit cause I pirated a few episodes. It's so retarded. NORMIE FILTH
>>
season 1 and 2 they're normies but they devolve in to socially reclusive outcasts who can only relate to each other through the course of the following seasons
none of the characters have actually dated anyone for like 5 seasons
it's even mentioned a few times how fucking dysfunctional they've become after frank's introduction
it's always sunny has by far the most interesting character development of any show I've seen
>>
>>26227434
Don't talk shit about my favorite show you cuck
>>
>>26227434

I live in Philadelphia and I can confirm this show is an accurate representation of the native white population.

Now, stop insulting my people you bitch. Can you even drink 10 beers in a night? P U S S Y
>>
In "the gang group dates" Dee bangs a bunch of guys to give them low ratings online, thinking she is getting under their skin, thinking she is an empowered woman, but all the guys don't care and call her a whore. They literally BTFO roasties
>>
they are friends and call each other to do stuff. therefore normies
>>
>>26229599
>Devolving of character into one note caricature's of what they were in the beginning
>interesting
>>
>>26230137
>flanderization is always bad
>>
>>26229196
>former-normie that had a mental breakdown and never recovered.
so 80% of this board
>>
>>26227434
its so normie that they have discontinued producing a german dub after 2 seasons
>>
>>26227639
>downfall of the show
alright bud
>>
File: 1313437947524.jpg (9KB, 201x200px) Image search: [Google]
1313437947524.jpg
9KB, 201x200px
I'm like Charlie without a waitress. And if you're not, you can fuck right off.
>>
>>26227434
It's actually the most smug sitcoms I've ever seen
>>
>>26227592
I agree. Season one was the best because it wast the most subtle and realistic. The characters have devolved into cartoon characters since season 5.
>>
>magnum dong
>>
But dayman...
>>
Robots are frank and charlie.
>>
>>26234369
>tfw the only woman I've ever loved found a vaguely phallic carrot (was like 2 inches long) and named it magnum donger and kept it in her fridge for like a month
>we used to laugh about it all the time

why did you give me those feels?
>>
>>26235360
Frank is too successful and fun to be around to be a robot
>>
It's ok if you just don't like it but it's wildly inaccurate to say it's reddit. It's just seinfeld on crack.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.