[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>thought I was making progress trying to hit up this qt in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: image_0.jpg (38KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
38KB, 670x503px
>thought I was making progress trying to hit up this qt in my anatomy class
>we study together, hang out a lot, really was into her since last semester (2 part class so I've known her for about a year)
>Imgonnamakeitguys.jpeg
>she invited me to come study with her last night
>find her in out usual spot with someone new
>mexichad
>dude is ripped, great beard, tall, funny
>she's obviously really into him
>Figured I'm cucked enough, left after 20 minutes

I'm not even mad anymore. Just done. I'm trying to compete in a game where my opponents have cheat codes.
>>
don't give up op
she sounds like a Stacy if she was with that guy. us bots have to stop targeting the stacys if we want to get anywhere
>>
>>26226233
Nah man. She's pretty cool. I've orbited Stacy before, but this girl actually treated me like a person.

I know I should move on but I'm 0-5 for trying to get a gf and I think I should readjust my life priorities at this point.
>>
>>26226268
Did you ever try to make a move on her, flirt with her, or ask her out?
>>
>>26226205
fucking mexicans bro what the fuck.
we should organize against them . fucking cunts. they all must die nuked.
>>
>>26226302
Yeah.

We actually hang out a lot. Always get dinner together, talk pretty much everyday. We got drunk together a few times and had long talks about love and all that bullshit. I really felt like it was going somewhere but maybe I'm reading into her too much.

I sit next to her in class and she wanted to hang out tonight too but idk. I don't want to be an orbiter/compete for a girls attention. I'd like to think I've grown past that foolishness
>>
>>26226338
I'd probably get caught in the crossfire. I'm half white, my mom is filipino though so the result is me, I look kinda mexican.

Most mexican dudes aren't even that good looking, but the one guy that does has to fucking move on the girl I was interested in.

It's like I was destined to be cucked
>>
>>26226366
>>We actually hang out a lot. Always get dinner together, talk pretty much everyday. We got drunk together a few times and had long talks about love and all that bullshit. I really felt like it was going somewhere but maybe I'm reading into her too much.
It's possible. Women do these things with their girlfriends and gayfriends. That's why I asked specifically if you flirted with her, made a move on her or asked her out (as in on a date-date).
>>
>>26226393
Sorry, I forgot to specify we started doing that after I asked her out, so yes to answer your question. My intentions were very clear
>>
>>26226412
What about physical touch? How far have you gone with her on that front?
>>
>>26226384
ahm.
shit
eh anyway eh just are just done.... but hey
even a robot has hONOR
so you just stop getting after her. dont talk to her unless she talk to you . dont be sweet to her , hang out with someone else.
and remember you CANT trust a mexican.

specially an argentinian, chilean, brazilean, maybe colombian, cuban (except comunist) , even fucking peruvians can be trusted but NEVER a mexican.
specially the brown ones.
you can't trust mexicans except for drug deals . they are cul with that.
aah but yea try to move over.
its not the end of the world. also study more and get better grades than her...
if she gets an A you need to get an A++
you feel me ?
also fuck her.
buut you can't deny something... you waited for too long to make the move.
>>
>>26226205
Your fault for making friends in the first place.
>>
>>26226448
She's religious so nothing besides hugs, she held my hand a few times and she kissed me on the cheek once. I know it doesn't sound like much but I am a virgin (definitely not by choice) so it's a big deal for me. ..
>>
>>26226466
Why do you know so much about the world?
>>
>>26226514
Yeah you're in the friendzone/backup option zone.
>>
>>26226472
I've been trying to turn my life around now that I'm almost done with college. But I see why a lot of robots hate normals. They just operate on different levels, so much lying, so much pandering to the crowd "look at me! Look what I can do! " I'm exhausted trying to keep up. I just want to at least be able to tell myself that I tried. I think it will give me peace when I'm alone and feeling down.
>>
>>26226594
>look at me! Look what I can do!
But this is how healthy males ac to attract mates. You're the broken one.
>>
>>26226546
I figured as much. Nothing new, just this time I won't let it drag out to the point where I'm humiliating myself for attention. I guess I should be happy I got out when I did.
>>
>>26226526
ive traveled. my family its in part Chilean.
i know almost all south america.
buenos aires, rio ... vina del mar, santiago
machu pichu.....
cuba is the shit... i mean in the good way... its awesome .. its like a place where the time has stopped...
ah.... cartagena de indias its so beautifull too...
and mexico well...... its mexico..
if you are a normie the only good place its gonna be tijuana
and in 3 days you are gonna be raped.. probably.
>>
>>26226620
I never said they weren't healthy. I even called them normal. I am aware I don't measure up.

I just can't keep up with the lifestyle. But at least I learned it firsthand. I won't be sad seeing guys with girls anymore.
>>
>>26226638
What is your favorite place in South America?
Best place for an American robot?
>>
>>26226466
Yeah another anon pretty much confirmed I'm on the path to beta bitch boy. I've already resolved to end it.

I study better on my own anyways. I just liked the company
>>
File: pipaby.jpg (253KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
pipaby.jpg
253KB, 1024x768px
>>26226676
ahm ... depends on what you like..
if you like drugs... in the most pure state of the word.
Colombia, Peru, north of argentina and chile .
in that order.

if you like beach combined with historical places but you dont have much money to spend
colombia is the good place.
theres plenty of good places. also its kinda cheap for an american theres a lot of islands
and historical places ...
( the pic is colombia people there call it " el milagro de Dios sobre el abismo"
or the miracle of god on the abysm)
if you like cold and quiet spots .. and you like walking and hiking just thinking in the future ... the south of argentina and Chile are the best
and i mean the BEST .
"torres del paine" in Chile and patagonia/bariloche in argentina are pretty awesome too.
in the south of Chile like torres del paine you gonna find with a lot of european and american turist
french and england mostly. and few germans.

peru its like... meh. but theres also pretty spots
.. machu pichu its good.

and well brazil. what can we talk about that ? almost everything is beach.... and a lot of turist
>>
Or your misreading it and she's into you.
>>
>>26226366
You need to make an actual move faggot.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.