[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this triggers the NEET

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 11

File: 1453835881220.jpg (1MB, 989x4160px) Image search: [Google]
1453835881220.jpg
1MB, 989x4160px
>this triggers the NEET
>>
I feel like it's the same pool of people making the image macros for both sides.

This is fake

It's basically reality tv
>>
>>26226028

wagecucks are on full damage control
wagies cannot recover
wagies mad about wagecuck Wednesday
>>
>>26226087
>this is what NEET children actually believe

the delusion is real
>>
File: Anzun French Resistance.png (311KB, 437x260px) Image search: [Google]
Anzun French Resistance.png
311KB, 437x260px
>>26226096
Did you make enough shekels for your Jewboss today?
>>
>>26226061
>This is fake

It's just good humor you're not getting
>>
>>26226129
did you make enough GBP for you Jewmummy today?
>>
>>26226129
>I'm going to go into butthurt mode because someone reminded me of my failures as a person!
>>
>>26226129
>not being your own boss

typical NEETy has never had a shred of responsibility in his """"""""""life"""""""""
>>
>>26226061
Nice social commentary jackass
>>
File: CantheWagieGoOn.jpg (856KB, 2800x2457px) Image search: [Google]
CantheWagieGoOn.jpg
856KB, 2800x2457px
>>26226028

When I was working I was too exhausted at the end of the day to go out and do anything. I sat in a sluggish haze just trying to regain enough energy for tomorrow.

I think its only possible to do otherwise if you have a super easy job - in which case you are just a NEET in hiding.
>>
File: 141617215718.jpg (180KB, 534x627px) Image search: [Google]
141617215718.jpg
180KB, 534x627px
>>26226224
What where you working on?
>>
>>26226028

This triggers me, and I'm a wagecuck. None of this happens, no one made me a breakfast in ages, I don't have a car, my co-workers are a-holes, I earn shit and it's hardly enough to survive. My life was way better when I was a NEET and a leech on society.
>>
File: STEM-Logo.jpg (36KB, 825x490px) Image search: [Google]
STEM-Logo.jpg
36KB, 825x490px
>>26226692
You do realise the worker in OP's picture is a white collar, right?
Not OP's fault you have a shitty education.
>>
>>26226588

I was doing remote tech support. I'd have three or four tickets open at once and they'd all have a software problem that needed fixing or malware that needed removing etc.

Each ticket also had a timer that would count up, and you were expected to have an average handle time of less than 20 minutes.

Are all jobs like this? Or was this one unusually hard work?
>>
>>26226224

I work a highly physical job with 10-12 hour days, and still leave feeling invigorated and ready to do whatever I want. NEETcucks don't understand that true fulfillment is what your psyche craves; if you attain that, you are refreshed and life is overall easier and more enjoyable. It's sort of like taking some really good uppers, but without the nasty side effects. The human condition craves purpose and achievement, and even most NEETcucks can't trick their brain into thinking that beating the latest hentai sim and eating a whole pizza in one sitting qualifies as any sort of achievement.
>>
>>26226735
Yeah I realize. So am I, technically speaking.
I'm an engineer, and though I'm not working in my learned profession my job still can be described as white-collar one.
I just happen to live in 3-rd world shithole where it's hard to find a job and being a plumber pays more than being a young engineer or technician or whatever.
>>
>>26226796

>I work a highly physical job with 10-12 hour days, and still leave feeling invigorated and ready to do whatever I want

That's because its physical work and not mental work. After work I had plenty of physical energy - my body was fine, I could exercise the whole night if I wanted.

But mentally I was exhausted. Anything that required brainpower like quality social functioning wasn't going to happen.
>>
File: frog of depression.jpg (33KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
frog of depression.jpg
33KB, 251x242px
The only correct version of that pic is the one where both sides are depressed. I have been a NEET wizard and gainfully employed and know first hand both suck
>>
File: 1386725795931.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1386725795931.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
Trigger? This is more close to home than the other image. Albiet everyone has different lifestyles, it's pretty pin-point in my regard.

I spend most of my worthless time staring blankly at the monitor, play a game here or there then close it an hour afterwards. Watch shitty streams or anime just to pass the time before getting up and laying down because i'm tired and my head hurts, rinse and repeat all day until I can't actually sleep properly anymore, and the times I DO actually have to do stuff like go to college 3 times a week, I fuck up and sleep in because I can't get into a good sleep schedule.

I don't enjoy college, I don't want to do anything with my life and there's absolutely nothing that I enjoy at all, I don't dream either, I haven't for years... Or well I don't consider them 'dreams' anyway.

All the meanwhile i'm getting older, with one parent expecting me to work or study and do something with my life, who sees me for the failure I am. The other parent holding onto some shitty false hope that maybe i'll do something with my life, claiming I have a heart of gold and all that bullshit.

'You're intelligent, you're just lazy' No, i'm dumb as fuck, there just happens to be a thing called the fucking internet with all the answers you keep questioning about. Yet regardless of being a waste of what little resources i try to use, killing myself is apparantly 'not the answer'

I am fucking trash, that is why I'm here. I hate the world, I hate society and I hate people in general. But most of all I hate myself for becoming like I did.
>>
>>26227051

OK so what changri la is there?
>>
couple of errors in there OP.
you put 5am instead of pm (unless you're baller onuough to work night shift and go out with coworkers at 5am)
Taboo has one B.
>6 hours of sleep a night
NO chance pal.
>>
>>26226755
>Are all jobs like this? Or was this one unusually hard work?
In tech you have to constantly reach retarded quotas so that an indian doesn't take your job. If they want someone to just sit around, they'd hire pajeet for $0.50/hour.
>>
If I find some fucking IT employment I can be a NEET in hiding while I do piss easy functions.

Too bad it's fucking hard to prove you have worth when you are constantly self loathing
>>
>>26228232
Wrong they need armies of whites to throw in front of clients so everyone can pretend they're a legit business instead of just one rich guy at the top using cheap outsourced slave labor to throw together worthless half baked crap that nobody needs.
>>
File: wageLife.jpg (17KB, 381x249px) Image search: [Google]
wageLife.jpg
17KB, 381x249px
Reality check
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EJwUtl8N5I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klK-w5fJqqc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1nULTE3wSQ
>>
>>26226028
Dude on the right isn't a wage slave. People with lives like that aren't on wages, they're salaried. Minimum-wage slaves aren't massively advantaged compared to the people on the right; but people on higher wages can certainly live comfortably.
>>
>>26228565
That's kinda the point of the comic, since the original troll pic was about a financially independent NEET that spends times honing skills instead of browswing 4chan and playing vydia

Truth is, most NEET's life looks like the left side of that pic, and most minimum-wage slaves are more like the right side of the original pic. Life sucks
>>
whenever I'm NEET, I'm always personally more productive than when I'm working

I indulge in my interests, practice getting better at things that are personally fulfilling

when I had a job, I would just count the hours down to when I get home, and by the time I got home I would just be so exhausted all I could really have the energy to do was browse r9k or play videogames. Absolutely nothing productive happened, my pockets just got a bit fatter.
>>
>>26228565
but what does the salaried wageslave /do/?

Even if his work is cushy and comfortable, or easy to do, is it personally fulfilling? Do the workers have full autonomy in the work they do? Sure he gets a lot of travel and fun-time, but the wageslave isn't really doing any profound shit with their productive capacities.
>>
File: 1445858558468.png (575KB, 519x551px) Image search: [Google]
1445858558468.png
575KB, 519x551px
>>26226028
I've been NEET for ~2 year and the pic it's true. But now I have comfy job as train driver good pay, many day's of paid vacations, strong unions etc. Inb4 "wagecuck" not all ppl who don't graduate college like me end up in places like mcdonals.
>>
>>26228663
NEETs need Adderall

I spend a lot of time "honing skills" out of compulsion when I'm taking my meds

If I don't, I usually end up sleeping all day and then playing videogames for the rest of it
>>
>>26226796
>i crave doing some retarded pointless tasks for my overlord
as pathetic as the neets who crave nothing
99,9999% of the human race should be gassed
>>
capped for future threads

deep man
>>
>>26227076
Damn, anon...

Are you me? I'm in the same boat but with a job. I wish I could slink away from the world. Wish I would never wake up when I go to sleep
>>
>>26226028
To be honest I would rather be self employed than being a wagekuck or a NEET.
>>
>>26226028
wageslave part is an over exageration. its not the life of a wageslave. thats the life of chad, son of king and queen of good genetics, hails from small loan of a million dollars land.
im not saying the life on the right is impossible to attain, its just that such a life is actually quite rare, and anyone who thinks that the lives of every wagecuck, or even the average wagecuck is anywhere close to that is delusional.
the left half of that image? 100% corect. i just wish the other half didn't glorify being a shitty wagecuck so much. if someone could combine this with the other versions of this image, to truly show how shitty life is for everyone, i would apreciate it.
>>
File: 1442736972980.jpg (171KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
1442736972980.jpg
171KB, 500x550px
>>26228762
>I can't function without high-end brain drugs

That can't be good for you.
>>
>>26226735
Your average white collar job can't fund fancy vacations and a stay-at-home bitch.
>>
>>26228746
It's about the money, it's always been about the money. stop being a fag
>>
>>26226755
No, that sounds like an unusually easy job. You were probably tired because you didn't do any physical activities throughout the day, probably didn't partake in physical conversations either.
>>
>>26226028

i bet his wife fucked atleast 1-2 niggers and 7 other dudes before meeting him.

Would you want that?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.