[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw talked a bit with a qtp2t3.14 after class confirmed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1345760159623.jpg (41KB, 625x755px) Image search: [Google]
1345760159623.jpg
41KB, 625x755px
>tfw talked a bit with a qtp2t3.14 after class
confirmed for gonna make it
>>
>>26225841
That guarantees nothing.
>>
>>26225841
>don't know if she likes me
>tfw waking up to her drunken texts

>>
Make what? The bombs that you are going to use when you go postal?
>>
>>26225841
>don't know if she likes me
>tfw she starts licking my asshole during BJ without my even telling her to do so

>>
File: 1408912683815.jpg (82KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1408912683815.jpg
82KB, 900x900px
>talked with a qt on campus for half an hour
>conversation goes great
>ask for her number
>she gives it to me
>text her to ask her plans
>"oh, just going out with the bf tee hee xD"

IF YOU HAVE A BF THEN WHY DID YOU GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER? WHY DO GIRLS DO THIS? FUCK
>>
>>26225841
>she talks to you after class
>tonight Chad going deep in her ass
>>
File: 4454.png (15KB, 259x241px) Image search: [Google]
4454.png
15KB, 259x241px
You did great OP.

You're going to do it

It's going to happen.

Keep working hard
>>
>>26225973
maybe she just thought you were a nice guy who didn't just see her as a masturbatory prop, anon
>>
>>26226046
But im only a nice guy when I see her as a masturbatory prop
>>
>>26226110
>guys only interested in you (i.e. your appearance) when he can use you as an indistinguishable masturbatory prop upon which he can project his fantasies
>life on easy mode

kek
>>
How do you guys talk to girls on campus. Do you just randomly approach a qt sitting by herself?
>>
>>26226232
This works if you're not a complete autist about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 640x640px
>>26226347
>not a complete autist

Well that option is ruled out. Anymore?
>>
>>26225841
cutie pe toutie pie
>>
>tfw I'm gonna try to talk to this cute girl in one of my classes today
She's caught me staring at her a few times so she knows I have a crush on her
>>
>>26225841
>>26225853

Now practice making moves! Don't be to passive about this, and you'll might make it. Ask them out, and take initative. Listen to your elders who thought things would get better by simply talking to girls. You're the guy, you have to make the moves!
>>
>>26225973
if girls are interested in you they will go out of there way to tell you that they don't have a bf.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.