[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to get to know a cute girl in my class with a Fallout

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1449117222335.png (14KB, 327x367px) Image search: [Google]
1449117222335.png
14KB, 327x367px
>want to get to know a cute girl in my class with a Fallout bag, maybe date her if we seem compatible
>overcome my shyness to chat with her before class outside of class
>talk about the class, our majors, what we're interested in academically
>I ended up just basically asking a question, getting her response, and answer my own question
>she never really tried to move the conversation forward and kept turning away as if she wanted the conversation to end
At least I'm pretty sure she smiled at some point at something. Was this a mistake?
>>
>>26225603
you're a video game moron. What did you think would happen? No one likes people like you
>>
Disregard >>26225657

She probably just had somewhere to be, and wasn't interested exactly then in having a big conversation. Judge how she acts when you talk to her next, bring up the bag or something. If you didn't sperg you didn't sperg, keep going.
>>
>>26225603
>fallout bag

Sorry bro but Fallout is for normies now you tried to engage with a Stacy so no wonder she shot you down
>>
>>26225603

So you awkwardly interrogated her.

What was the value to her, of answering your questions? You weren't providing anything, just taking.

When you first talk to someone, you have to bring value - tell a funny story, say something interesting about the class you're in, whatever. Asking question after question won't work.

Think about how you talk to your friends, it's not a series of questions - you want to talk to her the same way.
>>
The way I see it, if a girl is just giving responses and not really adding to the conversation as a whole, it means she isn't interested. Sorry man.

inb4 normie. I'm still a KV, I've just been trying to put in the effort to talk to more people lately.
>>
>>26225603
>see girl
>immediately think about dating her
Do people actually do this?
>>
>>26226376
What else would you think about? Becoming her friend? lol
>>
>>26226254
You're doing it right, brother. Glad to see there's another one of us out there making moves.
>>
>>26226387
Um, I don't know, maybe us fugging?

Immediately relegating someone to status of girlfriend or boyfriend in your mind is the worst possible thing to do when meeting new people (or even just seeing them). It's weird to put that level of an unnecessary burden on anyone.
>>
>>26226407
How has it been going for you, man? Talking to other guys is pretty easy but I'm still learning with girls. Its been easier lately to find common ground to talk about though.
>>
File: 1454118028527.jpg (65KB, 618x564px) Image search: [Google]
1454118028527.jpg
65KB, 618x564px
NORMIES GET OUT RE REEE REE HOLY FUCK REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26226447
Why would random strangers want to fuck you? You're not so attractive.
>>
>>26226447
As a girl I evaluate a partner much further than that before spreading my legs for him. The most probable scenario afterall is that you end up satisfied while I end up completely unsatisfied and with a tarnished reputation.
>>
>>26226155
>what is getting to know someone
>>
>>26226510
>As a girl I evaluate
lol
>>
>>26226639
>being this socially clueless

If you don't know what you're talking about, don't reply.
>>
File: 1454059658181s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1454059658181s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>26225603
No, not a mistake. Sure you might not have nailed it with her but the good thing is that you overcame your shyness and tried.

Don't mean to sound like a normiefag/cucklord but the more you try to reach out like that eventually you'll start learning the how to not act like an autistic fuck
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.