[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would NEET boys and girls support each other?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1415023503450.jpg (242KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1415023503450.jpg
242KB, 1024x576px
How would NEET boys and girls support each other?
>>
>>26225279
>girls
>support anyone
KMAO (kek'n my ass off)
>>
Having a beautiful kind and caring woman in my life (that isn't my mum) would actually motivate me to get a job.
>>
>>26225279
The government should pay us a "Living Wage" because life with autism is a legitimate disability.

Then, robots can be free to start beautiful families with each other and free to support whatever makes them happy.

The government doesn't have to officially know of any supplemental income they accrue thru artistic talent, writing, game dev. They just need the normies to hook them up phat and have their back no matter what and help them encouragement to be whoever they wanna be
>>
>>26225338
Awwww but I'm sure mommy would satisfy all the neet needs if only he asked fo r it ;)
>>
>>26225362
But then neets would be happy and we can't have that, no neets need to be miserable they are more fun this way
>>
>>26225305
I don't disagree you but that's kind of the point.
>>
>>26225279

>robots don't realize how many hot social services workers would be their gf

Go thru appropriate channels, find qt caring gf, and show that hilarious sense of humor like you do online. Normies love memes now. You'll have a qt girl before you know it my friends
>>
File: Comfort.png (579KB, 1093x698px) Image search: [Google]
Comfort.png
579KB, 1093x698px
With my rich, disappointed parents money.
>>
>>26225628
be my neet gf
or let me just put on a skirt and be yours if you're a boy :^)
>>
if i had a gf or bf that loved me i would have the drive to actually work and support them
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>26225647
I'm a dyke, no way to win 4U.
>>
>>26225674
I could pretend to be your bf to make your parents less disappointed and when they think we're doing lewd things we can just play vidya and talk about qt's
dyke's make good friends anyway
>>
Why would I get a boyfriend when my daddy will support me forever? I'll stay a virgin for life for comfort to be honest.
>>
>>26225752
>tfw pure no daughter to take care of
I hope you're good for your daddy
>>
>>26225764
>Pure
>Only a virgin so she can leach the money
When a rich Chad comes in town for some pussy you better believe that's the end of that anime fantasy.
>>
>>26225776
>implying i would risk everything for Chad
Not worth it even if his dick is made of money.
>>
I've been lurking /cgl/
And i honestly think
One giant tea party
Inside a tea farm
Where we live off of dried berries
And sell tea tree oil.
>>
>>26225776
>robots calling other people leeches
kek
>>
>>26225859
This girl lies about being a virgin. Shocking, I know. I've heard her lies before but they're entertaining at least.
>>
>>26225966
I am a virgin but I am also 100% a leech.

I don't even care, life is comfy.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.