[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mush mush wagie. Don't you know your real job is to support

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: 089647.png (204KB, 409x480px) Image search: [Google]
089647.png
204KB, 409x480px
Mush mush wagie. Don't you know your real job is to support your NEET superiors? Keep cucking it hard for Mr. Shekelsbergstein (I'll have some of his taxes too.) YOUR labor, YOUR tax dollars and YOUR sweat blood and tears have no point other than to allow us NEETs the leisure of having the time to challenge the prevailing theories of our time, eat tendies, and produce actually thoughts and ideas.

You could never aspire to such a thing. The NEET life would be wasted on you. Like an when the swollen brood queen is struck dead, you would simply wander witless. You need a master. This is what you're good for.

You are a drone. Chop chop, wagie.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>26225206
This and more mush with chop.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 194x145px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 194x145px
Hello sir! How would you like your sandwich today?
>>
>>26225835

made with fresh wagecuck tears.
>>
What's up, my fellow NEETs? How did you spend your day today?

I ran the equivalent of two marathons today after several months of training (lots of time for it after all!) I also arranged my first book deal with a world class publisher after holding out for the right price for my novel. After I sealed the deal I popped over to my wagecuck neighbour's house while he was out earning me my NEETbux and nailed his wife to celebrate. After our vigorous romp, she made a delicious lunch for us both (you just know she's going to be tired for old wagey tonight).

Since then I've just been relaxing with some video games after yet another stress free and productive day. Think I'll spend the evening finishing off this landscape painting I've been working on, there's a local art dealers that now buys my art almost exclusively. I kind of feel bad for the other local artists, I've got so much time to practise that it hardly seems fair! But hey, I do contribute more to the community than any wagecuck ever could so I suppose I deserve my wealth and fame. Oh my, look at the time! The wagies will be getting home soon so their real day can start. Hope they aren't going to be too tired to make good use of their couple of hours of free time!
>>
File: 1444722398299.jpg (411KB, 1113x789px) Image search: [Google]
1444722398299.jpg
411KB, 1113x789px
I started looking for a job today because I want to buy more things I don't need and hang out with my friends more often.

I can't believe these pathetic reasons are enough to make me considering falling for the job meme. Help me escape these desires, my brethren!
>>
>>26225206
It was nearly noon when you posted this, anon. I look forward to this thread most mornings before 7:30. Yall are slipping.
>>
>NEET
>superior

Wut. Show some respect or I won't let you rummage through my garbage for food tonight.
>>
File: NEET Overlord.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
NEET Overlord.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>26225206
Oh, hello Wagie!

Daily reminder that shitting in garden soup kitchen NEETbux are local piano bar celebrity depression. vegetable soup kitchen volunteering 6 am force-feeding whenever I want makes 7 day weekend for ME. wagecuck materialism greek philosophy healthy challenging the theories of mathematicians and physicists! CHOP CHOP wagecuck, welfare certified sandwich artists no time another day, another dollar. I earn my keep cuck true happiness $1600 every two weeks NEET comedy club. Fuck you pitiful 2 hours in traffic fucking your gf while you're at work. Enjoying your lunch break wageslave? expanding my mind drone that yacht your boss has had his eyes on. Anime and videogames tendies chow autism keep your tax dollars coming. Sanders girlfriend "too tired" for sex homegrown vegetables no time for anything cozy blanket. agoraphobia Subway NEET lifestyle relaxing massive inheritance from my parents. college loancucks programming at home good boy points all the time in the world. ***YAAAAWN*** Just look at my autobiography wagecuck. r9k expanding my mind Mr. Shekelburg pennies on the dollar! Wizardry [insert philosopher quote here] with BIG, UNEMPLOYED, NEET COCK. Sweet onion teriyaki laughing stock of the neighborhood cuck. MUSH WAGIE mcjob minimum wage social interaction anxiety check in the mail. Fucking bitch wageslave "would you like fries with that?" failure retirement writing a symphony dreams of NEETdom. I'd rather kill myself than work parents sipping at a glass of red wine. wagecucks on suicide watch with life's true purpose. Everything for free.

Tata for now another dollar wagekek. I'll be sure to let your girlfriend know you're slacking on your lunchbreak!
>>
I've never understood why people get so upset with these threads.

Everyone has different wants out of life. If some of my taxes go to allowing able bodied people to live a somewhat limited lifestyle, but one in which they feel fulfilled then I am happy that I am able to help them do that. At the end of the day if that portion of my taxes didn't go to NEETS it's not like I would have that money bsck in my pocket, it would just go somewhere else in the system. So it's nice knowing my taxes are actually helping people directly
>>
File: kirie.png (570KB, 616x665px) Image search: [Google]
kirie.png
570KB, 616x665px
>tfw comfy job that requires no effort
>hang out with coworkers after work
>mfw being at home is just as comfy as being at work
Whilst some people honestly have shitty jobs that they try to convince themselves they enjoy, I genuinely like where I'm working right now.
>>
>>26226437
>Think I'll spend the evening finishing off this landscape painting I've been working on, there's a local art dealers that now buys my art almost exclusively.

Doesn't that mean you have a job as an artist?
>>
>>26226840
I see your order of Pihkal has made its way through
>>
>>26226875
Same, man. I let my wife fuck big black bulls while I watch, because at the end of the day it's all about what makes her happy. If I can support an able bodied and beautiful woman fulfill her sexual fantasies, I'm more than happy to pay for her lifestyle.
>>
File: NEETbitch.png (106KB, 658x610px) Image search: [Google]
NEETbitch.png
106KB, 658x610px
>>26226875
because this is the image they project for themselves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVnX9lXbxqM

no one on r9k is actually this far gone though. this board is 90% normies perpetuating a meme where they act like autistic NEETs. no one is actually a NEET here. its a meme.
>>
>>26225206
>there are faggots who unironically think like this
>>
>>26226958
>g-guys it's just a joke

Keep telling yourself that, wagefaggot.
>>
File: 1454014703613.jpg (285KB, 889x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1454014703613.jpg
285KB, 889x1126px
>>26225206
You disappoint son

However, have you praise Kek today?
>>
>>26226840

The ragiest wagie of all. Thank you for making wagecuck Wednesday worth it.

Now back to work at cuck. E. Cheeses.

Oh, and another day, another dollar.
>>
Reminder: in six or seven hours the wagecucks will be just getting home from their grinding, slow commutes through traffic.
>>
>>26226840
This is like one of those things websites use for adwords but its for neet threads instead.
>>
>>26226976
who's stuttering? this is a meme. if you didnt get that from
>i shit in my own garden to fertilize my vegetables!

or

>certified sandwich artisan

you're pretty fuckin dense
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.