[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to fix your personality, fembots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 8

File: 20151162116194730862885_sbig.jpg (205KB, 970x728px) Image search: [Google]
20151162116194730862885_sbig.jpg
205KB, 970x728px
I'm going to describe what every guy considers the optimal gf, whether they admit it or not. If you want to get the best bf you can, follow this.

>not loud, obnoxious or taking place socially, should preferably be pretty quiet and calm, definitely not sassy
>not vulgar, if she talks about how much she drinks, guys she fucked, burp or farts, feminism and god forbid, her fucking menstruation, she goes right into the trash
>still not shy or socially retarded, she must be capable of holding a conversation and be alright with herself, just choosing to usually remain silent
>intelligent and ambitious, nothing is sexier than a smart girl who is succeeding in life
>loves children, she must absolutely love being around children and children must like her back, this is important
>have feminine interests, sports are okay though. Guys don't like it when you are a gaymer gurl or prefer to hang out with boys, you're not their friend, you're their girlfriend
>be sweet and empathic, always show that you care for other people, especially care for animals, if you volunteer your points go up a lot
>be clingy, despite what guys say, they love it when a girl isn't afraid of showing how much she likes him, being a distant bitch is a massive turn-off

Follow this while not being fat and guys will line up to date you.
>>
Are you fucking retarded???

Of course this comment ain't original.
>>
>>26224693
Care to elaborate?

cuck
>>
>>26224675
>Faggot that never had a gf telling women how they should behave: the post
>>
>>26224753
No reason to be butthurt roastie, try to change your ways instead. Nobody likes the sassy feminist cunt, even if you tell yourself that when you get used like a piece of meat by Chad.
>>
>>26224776
>implying a women wrote that post
>>
is this actually true? Sounds kind of boring...
>>
>>26224776
>implying
Not roast, so here's no toast here. I'm telling you that it's ultimately unbecoming to try and dictate how someone should behave especially since there are around an upward of 6 billion people in the world. If you don't like how a woman behaves, next her.

What you're writing is analogous to trying to give a whore step by step instructions on how to be a house wife. It just won't work.
>>
>>26224675
But I fucking hate children. So why the hell would I care if my gf likes children?
>>
>>26224826
I already got a gf, I write this as support for all the women here who complain about being lonely.
>>
File: 1398948401261.jpg (526KB, 2338x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1398948401261.jpg
526KB, 2338x1700px
>be single

Follow this and guys will line up to date you.

FTFY
>>
>>26224776
Are you sure? From my experience, loud and obnoxious sexy partygirls are the most admired and loved type of girls and not just by Chads but by all men. Being nice and sweet doesnt get you anywhere.
>>
>>26224675
I hate quiet girl tbqh. And girl burps and farts are cute. You sound like a closet homo.
>>
This is a lie. The stacys with the most orbiters are loud and outgoing. Also, guys hate clingy women.
>>
>>26224889
>>26224917
No they are popular for getting pumped and dumped because they're usually hot. Sometimes if they're really good looking some guy will tolerate them longterm anyway but you girls here are ugly so it's irrelevant to you.

>>26224898
Well you're clearly sick in the head then and an outlier. "I like girl burps and farts" jesus christ you degenerate.
>>
>>26224917
>Also, guys hate clingy women.
I don't ;~;
>>
>>26224932
>degenerate
>>>/pol/
>>
>>26224875
So, you're saying that every girl should follow your criteria because you finally got a girlfriend? Yo, how about appreciating people for who they are instead of trying to immediately shape them. Getting to know people for their differences is probably the best thing about even being alive and most people here don't even have the pleasure of that. I'm not saying what you initially wrote is wrong; it works for you. But thinking everyone should follow that is delusional.
>>
>>26224675
>every guy considers the optimal gf
Actually just what you consider optimal
>>
>>26224675
You sound like a Muslim.
>>
women dont have to fix their personality bc no matter how ugly or bitchy they are there will always be some rich faggot willing to pay for the whore who will probably cheat on him with a trillion different niggers in 1 night stop posting on my board also sage and report
>>
>>26224978
Sorry but there is nothing admirable with a girl acting like a man (being loud, vulgar and confident) . Guys like women who act feminine, these are facts. Men get told all the time to man up, lift, be confident and all other masculine traits, it's only fair we tell women the same.

>>26224991
Did I say I want her to cover up? Did I say I want her to be a housewife? Did I even mention fucking sexual history. Go die.
>>
>>26225043
>Sorry but there is nothing admirable with a girl acting like a man (being loud, vulgar and confident) . Guys like women who act feminine, these are facts. Men get told all the time to man up, lift, be confident and all other masculine traits, it's only fair we tell women the same.

I don't necessarily disagree with you. I like feminine women, but I'm not going to sit there and tell every woman how they should act. Neither should you since you have a girlfriend.
>>
But that's not true.

If I could have a gf made to my specifications, I would want a boisterous tomboy that hates everyone else, especially children.

Besides, women don't have to fix their personalities. As long as they are 5/10 they can get some beta to take care of them, and love them. At worst, they just have to fix their looks.
>>
File: 1375908671846.jpg (41KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1375908671846.jpg
41KB, 640x360px
>>26224978
>Yo, how about appreciating people for who they are
this line is tumblr as fuck.
I'm surprised OP triggered someone who isn't just pissy that he's shitting up the place with an advice thread for 'fembots', good work faggot.
>>
>>26224675
like women need a check list of get a bf
>>
>>26224675
>not shy
shit-tier taste
>>
It's my fetish when girls talk about menstruation
>>
>>26224917
>guys hate clingy women.
Nah maybe chad but not the average guy
>>
I fucking love videogames and I still got a bf who fucking adores me.

In fact he adores me because I am myself unlike 99% of other women.

I'll pick my hobbies according to my interests and passions, thank you. I can't fake something I love or hate. I like myself that way.
>>
File: suffering-every-day.jpg (30KB, 450x315px) Image search: [Google]
suffering-every-day.jpg
30KB, 450x315px
>>26226810
That's wonderful, now please fuck off normalfag
I don't need normies parading shoving what I'll never have into my face to make wanna kill myself even more
>>
>not loud, obnoxious or taking place socially, should preferably be pretty quiet and calm, definitely not sassy

boring. lost on the first sentence. damn.
>>
>>26225043
>Men get told all the time to man up, lift, be confident and all other masculine traits
And who tells them that? Men.
>>
>>26224675
Everything except "ambitious"
I really couldn't care less about succeeding in a career, all I want is to raise babies and take care of animals.
>>
>>26224932
>they're popular for being pumped and dumped

Wrong. Shy and submissive women get pumped and dumped. Men chase after Stacy because she's "fun" and unobtainable.
>>
>>26227003
most men don't care about girls being ambitious, just whether they're on a career path or not.
>>
>>26227081
then why does nobody like me?
>>
>>26227137
I like you, now go away.
>>
>>26227254
You're a bad person
>>
>>26227137
Okay this is not entirely true. Not all guys like the same kind of girl trust me. I in fact like a girl who can be sassy at times and is funny. And if the girl burps or farts that'd be a huge relief because that means she doesn't care about that kinda stuff and wouldn't freak out if you accidentally let one rip.

>guys don't like it when you're into gaming

Wtf who ever said this? The more I can relate to a girl the better. More things to talk about. Why would I not want a girl who doesn't have similar tastes here and there with me
>>
>>26227372
No I'm not, I just don't think it's possible for you to be totally unliked when you have a vagina, you'd have to be pretty ugly for that to be true (if so my condolences).
>>
>>26224675
Nice projecting friendo

Tyrone does not care about this

>still not shy or socially retarded, she must be capable of holding a conversation and be alright with herself, just choosing to usually remain silent
>intelligent and ambitious, nothing is sexier than a smart girl who is succeeding in life
>loves children, she must absolutely love being around children and children must like her back, this is important
>have feminine interests, sports are okay though. Guys don't like it when you are a gaymer gurl or prefer to hang out with boys, you're not their friend, you're their girlfriend
This is literally the opposite of what I want (but then again, that wouldn't really matter for girls anyway).
>>
>>26227386
I'm the kind of girl who a lot of people say to like but nobody actually likes

>>26227440
I was asking a serious question, because I do have a lot of good characteristics (or that people say that are good), I'm not fat and I'm not ugly and I still fail to attract the opposite gender and you told me to go away. That question was coming from serious concern and I was hoping somebody would give me an answer.
>>
>>26224675
>you're not their friend, you're their girlfriend
you sound like you'd make a terrible gf. why would a girl even want to be with you if you don't even think she's your friend?

do you expect her to stay at home and wait for you to come back?
>>
>>26227551
you sound like you'd make a terrible bf**
>>
>>26224675

you can't fix fembot personalities, that's why they are fembots
>>
>>26226810
But you don't like video games you dumb cunt. Girls don't like video games, they just pretend to in order to get attention. Your boyfriend loves you because he is a nerdy loser who can't get anything better.
>>
File: 4d179440b5ce9f80d2b890ca4f537028.jpg (284KB, 736x1081px) Image search: [Google]
4d179440b5ce9f80d2b890ca4f537028.jpg
284KB, 736x1081px
>>26224675
This is pretty much how my gf is. Met her on here and we should be meeting up soon rl. The only thing is she does like vidya and does attract attention for it but shes so spergy that it almost doesnt matter. She's not super clingy but clingy enough to drive away some of my paranoia and insecurities of her ever leaving me. I think if she were just a bit more clingy things would be perfect. She's great with kids, talks really cute, and she wants to become an dog breeder. She also has the cutest hobbies. She likes to knit and does a little bit of graphic art stuff. But I guess the most important part is that she loves me for me. I'm a pretty shitty, short, fat 25 year old NEET and shes a 20 year old petite qt who can somehow love me.
>>
>>26227703
Congrats m8, you made it. Good luck with your relationship.
>>
>>26224675
>I'm going to describe what every guy considers the optimal gf, whether they admit it or not. If you want to get the best bf you can, follow this.

>>take care of your feet

>Follow this while not being fat and guys will line up to date you.

Fixed that for (you).
>>
>>26227703

>Met her on here

top kek
>>
>>26227137
Honestly? Most likely because you are coming off as unavailable to the men you interact with. Could be that you don't interact with the right ones, you don't interact with enough men, that you don't express your availability, that you have poor taste in attire, that your body language is off putting, or any number of other things, but most likely a combination of various issues. Realistically you just have to get the point across that you want sex in a way that those around you can understand. That will solve your problem.
>>
>>26227497
>I was asking a serious question
Okay I'll give you a serious answer.
1. Maybe you dress poorly
2. Maybe you're too shy
No one wants to talk to themselves and they might just accept body language you have that suggests you'd rather be alone, the hotter you are the more they'd risk the embarassing social interaction. To get catcalled or leered you just have to be pretty/slutty.

All of the off-putting characteristics that make robots unapproachable also effect women (minus joblessness and status).

And after all of that the dating market is just crap, a quarter of people under 35 will never get married.
http://time.com/3422624/report-millennials-marriage/
Look at how many people aren't ready to settle down or are too broke to consider it.

The reason why people find clingyness off-putting is because they're scared of settling or committing too early, and the pool of people who want and are going to pursue a long term marriage gets smaller and smaller. This is my off the cuff I don't know you but here's my best guess advice.

I hope it helps.
>>
>>26226537
No, the average guy does too. Maybe YOU like clingy women but most people don't. Stop making shit up.
>>
Did you think you'd corral a single girl into becoming your waifu by making this thread, OP?
Maybe she's make a little list about it, and try really hard.
Slowly, she'd change and soften, biting her lips in shame after slipping up and swearing, and then replacing the vulgarity with something adorable.
"Oh pickles!"
"Son of a sandwich!"
And then one day, reformed and pure, she'd bump into you.
She'd love you, and never let you out of her sight, she'd knit you sweaters and greet you with a tender but entirely chaste kiss on the cheek.
>>
>>26227729
Thanks man I'm gonna need it. Because of her I've been losing weight and trying to look for work more than ever. The only thing is like I mentioned I'm a paranoid motherfucker so I get a little sad/anxious and shit when I don't talk to her in awhile.
>>
>>26227773
>sex in a way that those around you can understand. That will solve your problem.
What if she wants something more than a ONS.
>>
>>26227873
You advertise that you are sexually available, but expect the other person to put work into earning it. That is the whole chase part that is described in literature, film, and music. The caveat being that you have to be willing to put in just as much effort.
>>
>>26227806
Thank you for your answer, it was helpful. I think it has to do with my body language and tone of voice, I've been told often that I look mean and sound uninterested.
>>
>>26228017
Glad I could help.
> I've been told often that I look mean and sound uninterested.
That'd kill me if I was trying to chat you up.
>>
>>26228116
I don't even know what it means to sound "interested" and I don't do anything to sound mean, I'm actually really nice. I'll ask people who know me irl for help I guess.
>>
File: o1mg8S5.gif (533KB, 255x210px) Image search: [Google]
o1mg8S5.gif
533KB, 255x210px
OP is fucking hilarious.

The basic-bitch version of "traditional" gf.

A boring little doormat gf that doesn't even have a friend-tier interesting personality.

You'll never be truly close and she'll probably on some level understand she is dissatisfied in some years (after you have a child or two) and cheat on you and/or get a divorce.
>>
>>26228167
>sound "interested"
No short or curt replies, eye contact, readable emotional reactions (not stonefaced).
>>
>>26224675

kek.

You know when you find those things, they'll just be an act right?

she doesn't know she's putting on an act to make you happy yet. But it will dawn on her in a year or two, when the real work begins.
>>
>>26224675

And would you consider yourself the optimal bf?
>>
>>26228213
Okay thank you, I'll practice.
>>
>>26228297
I just have one request, if you'd be so kind now go away
Because I love you.
>>
>>26228342
I'll go away now
>>
File: 1454276049158.jpg (142KB, 400x663px) Image search: [Google]
1454276049158.jpg
142KB, 400x663px
>>26224675

This is wrong and you should feel bad for trying to summarize all mens tastes with one catch all personality.

What do you think we are, women?
>>
>>26224675
This is 100% spot on. Too bad /r9k/ seems too stupid to realize it.
>>
>>26228504
>I'll go away now
Wait, be my gf first.
>>
IMO:
>Girls shouldn't be obnoxious attention whores but still be social
>I'm totally fine with gross stuff, I embrace the disgusting trash, but talking about feminism and muh oppression is a nono
>shouldn't be an autist and should speak up if the statement is relevant
>agreed on that one
>i fucking hate children but ok
>masculine/stronk women are best
>empathy is always great
>clingy psychos make me want to kill myself tbqh
>>
I don't think I'm loud or obnoxious, maybe a teensy bit when im with my closest friends but thats it. usually very quiet and polite, too anxious to be considered calm though.
>not vulgar, if she talks about how much she drinks, guys she fucked, burp or farts, feminism and god forbid, her fucking menstruation, she goes right into the trash
I don't drink and I'm a virgin, and I'm definitely not a feminist. I never talk about my periods with guys unless I have to
...I'm extremely shy and can't talk to people until I'm comfortable with them. Usually I need others to lead the conversation and I'm extremely awkward
Kinda smart but not really ambitious
Of course, children are so sweet and usually really like me
What would count as "feminine interests"? I like fashion and makeup I guess, and art, music, and cooking?
>be sweet and empathic, always show that you care for other people, especially care for animals, if you volunteer your points go up a lot
I hardly ever volunteer but I think I'm fairly sweet/empathetic, I always talk to people about their problems and genuinely try to help them
>be clingy, despite what guys say, they love it when a girl isn't afraid of showing how much she likes him, being a distant bitch is a massive turn-off
I'm extremely clingy and a bit of a stalker/yandere
>>
>>26232166
>i'm extremely clingy
>and a bit of a stalker/yandere
Jesus Christ how horrifying
>>
>>26232166
>I'm extremely clingy and a bit of a stalker/yandere
Will you be my girlfriend?
>>
>>26224675
All of this applies to me except for two things: despite the fact that children love me, I do not love them back, and while I may be polite and sociable towards most people, I am very critical of others and don't like the majority of people I interact with.

The problem with this, OP, is that women can always get a partner, regardless of their personality or looks. You're just listing your personal tastes.
>>
>>26232166

waifu/10 desu. I was sold on the children thing, and cooking.
>>
>>26232501
>don't like the majority of people I interact with.
Why do you not like them?
>>
>>26232615

>he doesn't dislike the majority of people he meets

Get a load of this normie.
>>
>>26232615
I'm very, very critical of people (including myself). It's way too easy to notice traits that are annoying, abrasive or completely intolerable. It's a rarity to meet someone who's company I can enjoy for extended periods of time, regardless of whether I meet them online or in person.
>>
>>26232615
The only people who don't realize how shitty the average person is are generally the average ones themselves. What I'm trying to say is go fuck yourself normie
>>
>>26232660
>who's company
Maybe you should learn English before complaining about other people.
>>
>>26232762
>attacking my grammar instead of addressing the actual content of my post
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.