[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do some women seem to think being uncut is gross?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

File: 1452031939905.jpg (32KB, 410x396px) Image search: [Google]
1452031939905.jpg
32KB, 410x396px
Why do some women seem to think being uncut is gross?
>>
Because they look gross, duh?

Coming from an uncutfag
>>
Those women are called americans. Being an american explains several forms of retardation.
>>
>>26224359

only american women

the rest dont give a fuck
>>
File: hurts a little bit.jpg (198KB, 788x715px) Image search: [Google]
hurts a little bit.jpg
198KB, 788x715px
As an uncut fellow I find it so disconcerting to see a "normal" penis

I'm desensitized to basically any kind of image, but a cut penis shocks me to my core the way normies must feel when they see gore or something
>>
If you see a lot of pictures of penises where they look one way, it is weird to later see one that looks different.
>>
>>26224359
Only americans do. Everywhere else in the world women will literally puke in their mouths if you've got a disgusting, dry, american mushroom.
>>
File: 143Wonderweiss_profile.png (292KB, 640x522px) Image search: [Google]
143Wonderweiss_profile.png
292KB, 640x522px
>>26224387
>>26224390
Americamind

What is it about uncut vs cut?

I like my foreskin thank you very much.
>>
Well apparently they think its gross. I really wish I was cut but I am not getting it cut as an adult.
>>
Because they are retarded and brainwashed into preferring mutilated genitals over a normal dick. I don't care one way or the other really, but I can't help but cringe at cut guys' circumcision scars and lack of "slack" in the shaft. It feels like handling a healed wound kind of. I think that the girls that express disgust for uncut dicks are simply ignorant and don't know any better because everyone chops their sons' dicks for some reason in the US
>>
It's the same with their vagoo's, some are absolutely disgusting looking. If I wanted to fuck a roast beef sandwich I'd go to Arby's
>>
>>26224417
Haha this guys dick is wet
>>
>>26224421
>It feels like handling a healed wound kind of.
How would you know?
>>
File: 1428075894614.jpg (106KB, 358x477px) Image search: [Google]
1428075894614.jpg
106KB, 358x477px
>>26224359
>some women

No dog dick, it's all women
>>
>>26224494
I have no idea why you're asking this. Handling a cut dick just makes me think of how unnecessary it is. Why the scar, why no slack, why the dryness (yes, some cut guys get dick rashes from the extreme dryness and friction). Why not just have a natural dick that lubricates itself?
>>
>>26224412
>normal
>cut

America is a scary place.
>>
My mother lectured me about foreskins being disgusting, infected, reeking anteater hoods all the time.
When I saw an uncut dick, I didn't even realize that it wasn't circumcised.
Other lectures my feminist mother gave me:
>liking shaved vaginas is tantamount to pedophilia, and shaving your vagina is basically pro-pedo self mutilation
>HAES
>if someone's ever raping you, just take a poop and they'll go away
>jews are easy to manipulate and dominate, find a jew!
>>
basically, the jews have brainwashed them
>>
>>26224542
>I have no idea why you're asking this.
Answer the question.
>>
>>26224615
>>if someone's ever raping you, just take a poop and they'll go away
>>
>>26224418

That's because the jews made the USA adopt their dick mutilation ritual and now their women are used to it
>>
>>26224630
Actually, despite the Jews always chopping up and sucking baby dicks, the origin of the American tradition of circumcision came about in the late nineteenth century as a distinctly protestant anti-masturbatorial measure.
At the same time they also ripped out clits, but the partial function of the male procedure made it bearable enough for those who underwent it to not redact it with the rest of the Victorian medical brutality.
>>
>>26224670
It is literally a healed wound, I don't know why are you are questioning this accurate comparison
>>
>>26224687
>turn that rape into a murder!
>>
>>26224359
Not in Europe Americafag
>>
File: 1454129321799.jpg (34KB, 405x387px) Image search: [Google]
1454129321799.jpg
34KB, 405x387px
tfw i'm cut.
>>
>>26224615
>jews are easy to manipulate and dominate
>got manipulated and dominated by jews into mutilating her son's penis
>>
>>26224842
>tell mom circumcision is unnecessary and immoral
>big brother yells directly into my face that his dick is great and girls love it
>>
>>26224840
Confront your parents about it don't be a middle school goth kid.
>>
>>26224869
I once tried having a conversation with my mom about why she would cut my younger brothers and she honestly couldn't give me a straight answer.

>to be like your father!
>it's cleaner!
>it looks better!
>umm everyone does it, just be quiet!
>>
>>26224840
it wouldnt matter, my morher is a herdheaded idiot. i cant get thru to her on any subject.
>>
Dude its just cut teenagers and young adults (all males) trying to justify their situation by spamming on the internet how "LOL GIRLS PREFER CUT DICKS HAHA".

It's just a coping mechanism in order to deal with the fact their genitals were mutilated without their consent.
>>
>>26224879
meant f0r
>>26224918
>>
>>26224920
It's so pathetic when cut guys talk shit about uncut dicks. I had an ex that would go "lol slug penis smegma" whenever uncut dicks came up and it just made him seem so insecure and childish.
>>
File: 084 - Be0OxyN.jpg (11KB, 170x296px) Image search: [Google]
084 - Be0OxyN.jpg
11KB, 170x296px
>tfw uncut
>don't need moisturizer to jerk mah penne
>can shower properly so no smegma
>foreskin has more nerve endings so sex/masturbation feels better

Face it cutfags, there's no benefits to having some old jewish dude/doctor nip your dick at birth
>>
this is a very emotionaly damaging subject for me

why should i contribute to this sick society again?
>>
>beeing born with a foreskin "its healthier to cut it of with a knife!"

Why dont you cut out yor brain while youre at it cutfags
>>
>>26224390
>>26224387
>American """women"""
>"ugh why is chad not texting me back i'm so fucking depressed"
>"lol omggggggg eeeewwwwww!!"
>*random screaming and clapping*
>"ugh jessica is such a bitch" *enter Jessica* "heeeeey! it's been waaaay too long! I missed you!"
>>
>>26224359
Only American women think this,wpmen everywhere else in the world except Israel would consider it abnormal.
>>
>>26225133
you literally shouldnt the world is so fucking shitty just go awol or some shit
>>
File: 1421330396683.jpg (20KB, 267x179px) Image search: [Google]
1421330396683.jpg
20KB, 267x179px
Maybe circumcision in the USA is an act of preventive hygiene since most americans get so fat that they're incapable of reaching their dicks with their hands to wash them
>>
>>26224615
>>if someone's ever raping you, just take a poop and they'll go away
Holy fucking shit topkek times a million your mother does have a point
>jews are easy to manipulate and dominate, find a jew!
So you probably are part Jewish
>>
>>26224615
>tfw your mother kept trying to persuade you to get a circumcision

>>26224918
Just tell her to cut off her cuntflaps if she thinks it's so great. That's how I got my ole lady to stop her bitching.
>>
>>26226202
I got a 23 & me that said I was 100% European and .002% ashkenazi and she was very disappointed about the results being so "boring".
She lamented that our ancestors "had no sense of adventure"
>>
File: 1445829427221.png (142KB, 388x516px) Image search: [Google]
1445829427221.png
142KB, 388x516px
>>26224359
Because some men don't clean beneath their foreskin is the most common complain I've heard about for women outside America. It seems like the majority of women who complain about it also thinks it looks better to be cut.

As for America, almost every male is cut.
>>
>tfw cut

Fuck this country, fuck my parents, fuck the Jews

College humor just ran a skit that made fun of MRAs crying out "we want our foreskins back"
>>
File: mein kampf when.png (26KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
mein kampf when.png
26KB, 256x256px
>mfw cutfags act like its normal to have a giant scar under their dried up penises
>>
>>26228373
Yeah, what losers, being angry that they were genitally mutilated at birth.

Seriously, what the fuck? The ritual circumcision of infants in America is criminal and robs millions of men of their body autonomy. I have no idea why it is so controversial to call it what it is- MUTILATION
>>
>>26227419
Based on colonization Europeans were the only ones with a sense of exploration
>>
>>26224947
Roastie verified
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.