[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women always just stop the texting or message chain abruptly?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: latereply.jpg (77KB, 939x672px) Image search: [Google]
latereply.jpg
77KB, 939x672px
Why do women always just stop the texting or message chain abruptly?

Do they do the same thing with Chad or just mere mortal and robots?
>>
Probably because something came up IRL, because they had to drive, because they fell asleep, or something along those lines.
>>
File: young-thug-barter-6.jpg (412KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
young-thug-barter-6.jpg
412KB, 1200x1200px
They wanna make you start the conversation again. Gives them power
>>
>>26224312
first you get that money then you get that power!!!
>>
>>26224231

a shiny object appeared in their peripheral vision, demanding their full attention
>>
>>26224231
I think of that thing about a date with Brad Pitt. Similar thing here. If you were Brad Pitt, would she stop messaging?
>>
What he fuck is an Emojili?
>>
>>26224280
mmmhmmm

yep, women totally don't check their phones every 10 seconds. and of course they never check their phones while driving. oh no, never

lol.
>>
>>26224231
>>26224280
This.

Chad here. Yes, it happens to us too. Just less frequently since we are usually the one stopping the conversation first to talk to the seven or eight other women in our message queue or just generally busy. It's nothing personal. Just like in music, pauses define the conversation and create anticipation.
>>
I'm a guy and I do this. texting is a hassle and if I don't have anything to day I don't respond. I've been told that girls have gotten the impression that I didn't like them because I didn't text them or didn't respond, but I'm not going to force a conversation or desperately try to spark one if it isn't there. i assume females have similar views
>>
File: fuckinsluts.jpg (224KB, 1324x1136px) Image search: [Google]
fuckinsluts.jpg
224KB, 1324x1136px
>>26224231

Yes they do this to chad too, women are fickle you need to strike while the iron is hot or they loose tingles and feels and move on.

Even chad gets turned down.

you dont want to be stuck as a pen pal escalate to a real date as fast as you can.

Sauce: Ive fucked a lot of tinder chicks, pick related. Notice what she writes.
>>
>>26224231
It's not just women, i've had this happen with everyone.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.