[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who gets geniunely "triggered" if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1453696993677.gif (1MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453696993677.gif
1MB, 720x720px
Am I the only one who gets geniunely "triggered" if someone is talking about how their life is going great and their studies/jobs are going amazing?

Why do I got to be such a dumb piece of shit with autism and with no motivation.
>>
I mean you can change your situation
>>
Yes
Because no matter what I do ive always failed at everything, nothing improves no matter what
Everyone else just seems to get lucky and all these amazing things happen to them, all they need to do is exist
>>
>>26224124
With that mindset, failure is inevitable. Quit whining and get shit done, then success comes to you. Yeah some people get lucky but that's life. Why be morose about it?
>>
>there's no such thing as luck
>>
File: shut the fuck off kid.png (11KB, 246x84px) Image search: [Google]
shut the fuck off kid.png
11KB, 246x84px
>>26224209
Sorry I forgot we were living in a disney film where our mindset was the sole determinant of success and we just need to remember what mr miyagi said
Next time ill say the magic words and be myself 300x harder and be positive, I expect to become the CEO of some fortune 500 company within the week
>>
>>26224082
You shouldn't feel bad friend (you totally should) you can change at any time (but you won't) there are plenty of reasons to stay alive (not for you tho)
>>
>>26224090
>>26224247
>you can achieve anything if you try
My life is the proof that life doesn't work like that
>>
>>26224237
Don't forget to click your heels three times.

OP said he was an autist with no motivation. It's not hard for even autists to find motivation. At least fucking make an effort instead of crying about your idiocy.
>>
>>26224082
Me. I was born into a poor abusive family and feel like I had that opprotunity taken from me
>>
>>26224082
i usually get triggered when people ask me about my life and ask why im so down
>>
>>26224309
Well I never said you can achieve anything, but did you stop trying?
>>
>>26224082
Literally everyone. There are studies showing how normiebook lowers happiness, since you're basically forced to compare your life with the highlights of everyone else's.
>>
Aliens OP, they'll be coming back for you, us soon.
So if you want to survive you've got to put in the effort.
>>
>>26224327
>Everyone who fails just didnt try hard enough
>>
>>26224506
Gonna keep trying, because i have to keep on living and making money
>>
>>26224591
That's not at all what I said, but OK
>>
Things can always change if you get lucky OP, I used to be a fat ugly neet for over 5 years, but then I got food poisoning and it motivated me to lose a ton of weight which made me look pretty good, then my uncle hired me at a cushy job where I'm at now and I met some cool guys at work who are into the same things as me, so here I am now 3 years later with a good job, not fat or ugly and have friends and it all basically happened without me even doing anything, I'm still a little surprised at how it all worked out.
>>
>>26224650
no youre right, you didnt actually say anything because youre too fucking stupid and arrogant to convey any meaningful message
>>
it's not that main reason, but that is why i got rid of facebook

i'm sick of seeing a bunch of happy pappy people living amazing lives. knowing that facebook is all a bunch of lies doesn't help either.

it's just not healthy to constantly be assblasted with that shit, especially for people who have never experienced any of the stuff they're posting about. facebook is basically a 24/7 version of twisting a knife.
>>
File: lovethesalt.png (184KB, 258x243px) Image search: [Google]
lovethesalt.png
184KB, 258x243px
>>26224673
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, anon :((((
>>
>>26224716
>le making other person mad XD so epic XD
>>
I'm 24 in uni, and I know I'm doing a lot better than my parents, 95% of the students are right on track from high school. A full 50% or more have fucking cars just handed to them by their parents, and don't do any work or anything. Then you get Chang and Apu doing homework with their other friends that are literally in the exact same situation (BOTH parents are from medical/technology backgrounds).

I am doing better than my parents (one of them is step obviously). They came from a country-side/small town environment and "succeed" in a small-town. They convinced the kids to go to college, and we did. Now we're being educated or are, and we're likely to have a far more productive and successful life than they did.

It's still shit thinking of how some fuck who had rich parents never had to struggle with anything, gets infinite time to fuck off and do homework and study (if they even do that), and then can spend weeks applying to scholarships and internships, with the help of anyone they can drive to or afford.

I hate normalfags. I hate them beyond all measure I wish I was made of fissile material.
>>
>>26224082
>Thinking that motivation is a large factor

It's actually really unreliable.
>>
>>26224728
Fucking retard
I have a car, big deal, I'll still never have sex or be in a relationship or really have any success with anything at all
But my daddy can afford a used car
Give me a fucking break
>>
>>26225453
What do you want me to say?
I'm sorry your low IQ Methamphetamine-American parents were too dumb to provide for their own ill-begotten kid
>>
>>26225453
You need to change your attitude. If you're making "I'll never..." statements then you're going to work to make that reality.
>>
Definatley feel like I'm never going graduate from Uni at least in STEM. Just don't have the energy to grind away.
>>
>tfw you wish for an post-apocalyptic world where degrees and paperwork doesn't matter
>>
>>26225692
man I hope it comes soon too, I have a huge gun collection and a 30 year supply of food stored up, when it comes I will get to use all this stuff while the poor neets who don't have the money to get all these supplies will die off or I will get to shoot them when they try to steal my stuff haha.
>>
>>26225531
>just think positive and good things will come to you
"The Secret" made interaction with normies even worse than the social media boom
>>
>>26224082
Are you me? I've failed at everything I've tried and have no real talents.
>tfw even your younger brother is more successful than you
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.