[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Western women so eager to discuss rape all the time nowadays?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1453460924700.jpg (69KB, 480x679px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1453460924700.jpg
69KB, 480x679px
Why are Western women so eager to discuss rape all the time nowadays?
I'm almost 30 years old and when I was 18, I don't remember it being that big a topic...?
>>
>>26223914
Because they feel there's a rape culture in America, where people often don't believe women who are raped when they go to police.

It's funny because /r9k/ has the exact opposite ideology, believing that women get away with lying about rape too easily

Everyone thinks they're a victim
>>
>>26223914

it's their most common fetish so no wonder they're eager to talk about it
>>
rape hysteria gives western feminists a cause to justify their existence
>>
Third wave feminism and millennials go hand in hand
>>
>>26223914
Everything moves slowly. White men have allowed it to get this far and it will continue, soon arguing with a woman will be a criminal offense.

It isn't all women but a loud minority that do this and they have a massive victim complex and we seem to just concede to them anything they scream about like children. They have now run out of actual problems to complain about and fight for so they exaggerate things like rape and wage gap nonsense etc.
Women were raised believing heroes were the 1st and 2nd wave feminists and civil rights icons so they make up pretend issues so the can feel righteous and act like their heroes. In the same way men are raised with military heroes and a history of conquest and reflect on it and dream of that, you see that a lot here
>ywn defend your homeland or storm beaches or go on a crusade
Women can do their roleplaying though because it doesn't require power or actually doing anything.
The irony of these same women screaming refugees welcome and then trying to blame the native white males for the current problems is hilarious btw.
>>
File: 1454398899308.jpg (295KB, 1276x672px) Image search: [Google]
1454398899308.jpg
295KB, 1276x672px
>>26224054
Makes sense that they actually want to import rapists then.
>>
>>26223914

its the final push to forever cut women from men by creating fear. its easy to end 'cis-gender heteronormativity' if hetero women don't enter into relationships with men at all.
>>
File: triggered.gif (36KB, 170x200px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
36KB, 170x200px
>>26223914
Because a woman's reputation depends greatly on her purity. By propping up the concept of a "rape culture", they can put pressure on the courts to just accept their word without evidence.
This is so anytime someone finds out about her weekend gangbang session with strangers, she can just say she was raped. So she's not a whore, she's a victim.
If she gets drunk and has sex with another drunk, but unattractive guy, she can save-face by shouting rape.
If she cheats = she was raped.

It also allows them more power over men.
A creep bumped into you? Rape.
A nerd gave you a compliment? Rape.
A man contradicted you? Rape and PTSD.

TDL;DR safety net for their reputation and more control over men.
>>
>>26224210
It's only rapebif a white man is doing it
>>
>>26223914
I noticed that too it was more of a joke before back in the day now it actually seems like a fetish I've been having fantasies and my friends talk about it sometimes
>>
>>26223914
I have no fucking idea.

On the other hand it makes me less unhappy being a virgin.

Because everytime I feel bad, I think about how many "rapist" are sitting in prisons,
because of women.
And I hope I will keep dodging bullets till my death, because nowaday and near future I guess it will not be mandatory to have actual sex to become rapist.
>>
File: 1454427202698.jpg (375KB, 867x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1454427202698.jpg
375KB, 867x1000px
>>26223914

Because biologically women arent designed to think about protection and long term stability like men

Thats why women arent typically CEO's or buisness owners, and why they dont really get into sciences or care about history or space.

their brains arent designed to care. Most of them probably dont even realize the rape is directly a result of the immigration policy.

We decided some time ago against the wisdom of EVERY CIVILIZATION IN HISTORY to assume women and men are the same. and look what it has done to the west since the 1960's
>>
>>26225112
And the worst is this has already been stated millions of times by even credible people. Women are just children who never grow up. Look at how they act. It's just like a child
>>
Love all these different baseless clashing theories you've all created
>>
They're starting to acknowledge now that they're the ones who are whores and provoking men to rape them so I think we're finally making progress. A woman is worthless, a woman's opinion should have to be backed by four others to go against a man's in court. They're stupid, and they dress like sluts and walk around thinking they can just do that.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.