[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok guys, so i got this girl >red haired >FLAT >likes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1447201047424.jpg (1MB, 1000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
1447201047424.jpg
1MB, 1000x1415px
Ok guys, so i got this girl

>red haired
>FLAT
>likes books like me
>kinda moody?
>very similar to me in a lot of things, we share many tastes
>not a virgin
>not a virgin at all
>seems to fall in love too easily
etc etc
and i think i have a good chance to make her my gf. But my question is, should i?
>>
File: 1451590018722.jpg (160KB, 1051x951px) Image search: [Google]
1451590018722.jpg
160KB, 1051x951px
>>26223574
there are two women
-the woman who loves money and sex
-the woman who loves sex and money

there are two men
-the men who love to try to be noticed by women
-the men who are not devoted to other people

OP, you know that you live to try to please the few girls who notice you. accept what you are. provide for her, eat her pussy, give her orgasms. Do not try to be what you are not.
>>
>>26223574
>likes books like me
be careful about this one
"liking books" is not the same as "liking music" for girls
ie, they will listen to music all day but tell you "yeah i like to read but i haven't opened up a book in sooooo long LoL"
>>
How about you make your own fucking decision? If you really wanted to be her bf would you really need our approval? You obviously don't care, let her go.
>>
>>26223574
>kinda moody?
I liked a girl like that once, it's just a fun drama ride to her. She probably blogs about all her 'drama' too, you're just going to end up as new addition to her blog.
Avoid her and end whatever you have now.
>>
>>not a virgin
>>not a virgin at all
>>seems to fall in love too easily
These are blood-red flags, venture cautiously.

Plus you forgot to mention the most important things: Does she like you? How does she express it?
>>
>>26223574

If only there was a board for stupid normie questions

some kind of ADVice board perhaps
>>
>>26223574
Share taste in books. When you say "likes books like me" do you mean she likes the books you like or just "likes books"?
>>
>>26223650
likes books i like and i can confirm she reads a lot

>>26223637
yeah, im pretty sure she likes me
>>
>>26223699
>reads a lot
What does she read? What you read?

Also share your taste in books anyway so that I can make fun of you.
>>
>>26223574
>FLAT
yeah. go fot that dfc, tiger
>>
>>26223699
What does she do that makes you think she likes you?
>>
>>26223814
Shit she's practiced on other guys cuz she's got 'falling in love' down to a script.
>>
>red haired
>FLAT
>kinda moody?
>not a virgin
>not a virgin at all

I count 6 negative traits
>>
>>26224529
What is wrong with red haired/ginger girls?
>>
>>26224559
Nothing honestly they're top-tier, but I know it's a normie tale that they're hot blooded and have bad tempers, probably what that guy means.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.