[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever witnessed a woman who appreciated that her partner

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: rpcomic2.jpg (311KB, 923x1600px) Image search: [Google]
rpcomic2.jpg
311KB, 923x1600px
Have you ever witnessed a woman who appreciated that her partner is educated and has a well paying job? Surely they all don't transform into cheating housewives.
>>
File: 1410477828353.gif (168KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1410477828353.gif
168KB, 375x375px
>>26223511
>them guys on the left panels

Lel, are there really people this deluded?
>>
>educated
>well paying job

The woman is more likely to be faithful if the man is tall and good looking. You think money changes anything except the amount of shit the woman buys? How are people this uninformed in 2016.
>>
>>26223544
Yes, literally every college student with non-chad looks.
>>
>>26223544
I've actually been friends with one, poor guy. He sold his time and soul for something he didn't get in the end. And even then when I said I gave up on women he was like
>hey u must've been, like, dropped on ur head or something xD
Redpill just doesn't work on some people
>>
Women sure as heck appreciate a husband with a great education and job. They all want one, especially when they go shopping.
>>
>>26223544
Well it's the media telling them:
>nerds are cool now
>nice guys don't finish last (if you dont get any action it's you actually not being nice)
>women will grow out of being complete whores at some point
and they suck it up since they're desperate for affection.
>>
>>26223675
>>26223561
But she's got to be worth putting up with if she's going to spend your money. She can't be a stingy bitch and expect you to keep giving her shit
>>
>>26223579
giving up just doesn't make sense unless you have hormone deficiencies. redditpill doesn't say give up it just says do what you want, which may include sex and relationships.
>>
>>26223511
http://www.overcomingbias.com/2010/09/low-divorce-jobs.html

By the way when you post these comics are you getting paid or do you just have brain damage?
>>
>>26224492
It's not about divorce but having a shitty marriage, sales engineer sounds like a curious job.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.