[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright r9k I need your help I've been talking to this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: ingRnuD.jpg (45KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
ingRnuD.jpg
45KB, 500x464px
Alright r9k I need your help

I've been talking to this girl and asked her if she wanted to see deadpool when it comes out which I'm happy she said yes to.

Now here comes the autism, when I see her around school (both seniors) do I ask for a hug or do I just do it. I don't want to fuck up this chance at a qt but I'm also scared if I don't initiate a little physical contact she'll friendzone my ugly ass.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>26223411
kiss her on a cheek
that's how we greet female friends in eastern Europe atleast
same for goodbye

it's the closeset i've been with girls tho
but thats always something i guess
>>
Nigger don't just straight out hug her next time you see her ......... High levels of atusim here senpai
>>
Give her a high five. girls like it when they are treated as friends.
>>
>>26223428
Americuck tho.
>>
>>26223433
Respect my dubs

Alfa tha bitch. Talk casually then when saying bye (you say by first) say with a smile something like "listen have to go do x, I'll see you later"-to appear more Alfa make up a legit sounding thing you have to go do-then initiate hug and look her in face saying bye, walk the fuck away

Good luck
>>
>>26223462
I was not clear

Hug her, THEN look her in face saying bye and walk away
>>
>>26223473
yeah but do not hug her when you see her
hug her only after you spent some time together, and you say goodbye
>>
File: 38709.jpg (40KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
38709.jpg
40KB, 575x1024px
>>26223462
I can get behind this.

Thanks anon.
>>
>>26223411
>see her
>walk up to her
>extend arms like "come here ma"
>she comes in to hug you
>>
She wants to go out with you so you should flirt with her and if it feels right touch her.

Also, you can gauge how much she likes you by her reaction. If she doesn't seem to like it don't be afraid to cancel your date and ask another girl out.
>>
>>26223495
This

Fucking original m8 bloc blox
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 248x248px
>>26223411
I usually wait until I make eye contact with them, smile and say "hey!"

Then I throw open my arms and they walk up to me for the hug
>>
>>26223428
Sup easternbro, I was gonna say the same thing.
Kiss her on the cheek, OP. Even if it's a bit bold where you live, she'll like it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.