[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/, help me get my innocence back. I'm not really misogynistic,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: zizek.jpg (109KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
zizek.jpg
109KB, 640x427px
/r9k/, help me get my innocence back.

I'm not really misogynistic, I don't hate women, but agree with a lot of shit /r9k/ says. I just see it as normal and as a result of both parties, women aren't to blame only.

But that's not the point. After 'beating' depression my emotions have become inert. I'm a hhkv in his 20's but can't seem to like any girl emotionally despite having options at the moment where they have admitted to liking me. I feel bad for them because they're nice but I just can't share the sentiment back after years of misery, rejection and cruelty in some cases by women. I just don't care, but I want to so badly. I want that warm and fuzzy feeling inside when someone likes me or I like them. i want to fall in love again and have a crush. I want to have any form of FUCKING FEELINGS TOWARDS PEOPLE PLEASE HALP.
>>
File: 1449557498832.jpg (51KB, 480x380px) Image search: [Google]
1449557498832.jpg
51KB, 480x380px
Please.

I just want to feel again.
>>
I don't know what to tell OP, maybe you should just listen to some nostalgic music and go see a psychologist...
>>
>>26222089
I lost that too after my first gf, havent had any interest in women after that and that was 7 years ago
>>
File: 1454310952095.jpg (42KB, 509x324px) Image search: [Google]
1454310952095.jpg
42KB, 509x324px
Have you tried to be yourself, anon-kun? :^)
>>
>>26222194
I'm seeing one, I am on antidepressants that basically turn me into a sociopath. Even the little emotion I had left such as misery was killed off.

>>26222229
That's the problem, satire-kun.
>>
File: Sei einfach du selbst.jpg (260KB, 1141x711px) Image search: [Google]
Sei einfach du selbst.jpg
260KB, 1141x711px
>>26222089
>>26222154
You've learned, anon. Women are cruel. Perhaps not all, but a good portion are.

Now you can go about this in several ways.

>remain a KHV
>try the waters with these new girls
>see a shrink and waste money on "bee urself"

The choice is yours.
>>
>>26222763
Already seeing a psychologist.

Will see a shrink too.
>>
>>26222089
>that retarded shitter zizek
Try to reduce exposure to negative environments like this one.
>>
>>26223340
>ignore reality

Hmmm
>>
>>26223362
Focusing on the negative aspects of life day in and day out does not make you an objective observer of life.

How many new things do you actually learn browsing arcanine? You're just dwelling on shit you're well convinced of, it's not like this is a place of thoughtful and careful debate.
>>
>>26223399
You're suggesting that one should just ignore the bad shit in their life. If the truth makes you miserable, the problem is you, not this place.
>>
>>26223431
Are you confused, I'm not the one asking for my innocence back. You should be productive about your learning, I come here for the bantz and shitposting there's only rarely something insightful here it's mostly covering old ground.

How many times do you have to hear the same thing before you understand it? If you've learned the lesson it's time to move on to other things. I enjoy this place but if it makes you miserable and there's no new perspective or insight to gain, why keep coming here?
>>
Holy fuck, this "love at first sight" thing is a meme dude. With relationships you have to work at it and develop comfort around that person. No, I can't just walk up to a stranger and go, "I'll love you forever!" Your emotions are normal, force yourself to go out with one of these grils and try to make something. If you don't like it then drop it
>>
>>26222089
You are growing up you are no longer a child that feels warm and fuzzy all the time. Now you must work to find a job or purpose.
>>
File: Nothing.jpg (85KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
Nothing.jpg
85KB, 850x400px
>>26222089
Congratulations. You are more emotionally stable than most 40-year-old men.

I'm the same. I left robotdom when I was 16 and found myself to be devoid of emotion. It's been 4 years since I started feeling this way.

I finally feel like I have control over my own body and mind, though that kind of freedom, while really useful, has its cons of course. It's really hard to find something to do since nature no longer dictates me to engage in activities that would lead to sex.
>>
File: 141231566612312.png (691KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
141231566612312.png
691KB, 1280x720px
>>26222089
>I'm not really misogynistic, I don't hate women, but agree with a lot of shit /r9k/ says
>I feel bad for them because they're nice but I just can't share the sentiment back after years of misery, rejection and cruelty in some cases by women
Let's be honest. You don't feel bad for them. You feel bad for yourself.
You know you are young, and you feel bad for yourself because you do want a relationship, someone for yourself but you already saw how vicious women are. So you try to make up excuses, "that girl is different than others", but deep down you do know that all it takes is someone "better" than you on the horizon. There would be no sentiments, no seconds feelings. She would cheat or at best leave you before she upgrades to another man who she finds more attractive. You just can't accept it yet since you're young and you want to at least try... Decide for yourself, but try to understand, you're not sad for them, you're sad for yourself, because you want unattainable.
3DPD can't love.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.