[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A nation of robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 49487474.png (2KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
49487474.png
2KB, 470x313px
A nation of robots
>>
>>26221542
no thats just a stupid pie chart without any information
>>
>>26221557
that's a pepperoni slice on a sheet of paper, bro.
>>
File: Flag_of_Finland.svg.png (5KB, 1280x782px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Finland.svg.png
5KB, 1280x782px
>>26221557
>>26221568
he just accidentally uploaded the wrong pic is all
>>
>>26221591
Nah.
That's cuckland nation.
>>
>>26221542
the japanese are like, the most efficient workers on earth, right? generalization aside
>>
>>26221698
No. They are the least efficient on earth they jus work stupid hours.
>>
>>26221698
Japan has a lot of hikikomori and herbivore men
>>
>>26221542
It is a robot naiton. The people there are all robots. I love the country, it would be a perfect robot country. Comfy big cities.

If Japan doesn't appeal to you as being a robot country, got news for you, you aren't a robot.
>>
I've been to Japan on holiday, now I'm a weeaboo
it has good food, and is comfy to the max
I don't even like anime
>>
>>26221771
>muh comfy tho
You haven't been to Japan have you.
>>
>>26221712
I thought Americans worked more hours and had fewer holidays.
>>
>>26221844
tell me about how a country where almost every public toilet has heated seats and almost every restaurant and cafe is playing jazz isn't comfy
>>
>>26221874
Wanna know how I know you haven't been to Japan but watch too much anime.
>>
>>26221920
Why would I lie about going on holiday on the internet just to say that a country is a good place?
>>
File: 1361997784347.png (332KB, 422x555px) Image search: [Google]
1361997784347.png
332KB, 422x555px
>>26221920
kek bloxbl0x
>>
>>26221874
>almost every public toilet has heated seats
Confirmed for only going to touristy areas in big cities.
>>
>>26221942
Are you serious?

What website are we on?
>>
>>26221954
Confirmed for having dreadlocks while being white
>>
>>26221964
What are you even talking about, dude?
>>
>>26221961
Do you really think there's some kind of big weeaboo conspiracy on the internet?
>>
>>26221987
>trying to change the subject
I think you know what website you should go back to.
>>
>>26221981
>NAAAH MAAAAN DON'T BE A TOURIST EVEN THOUGH THAT'S WHAT YOU LITERALLY ARE, YOU GOTTA LIKE GET TO KNOW THE REAL CULTURE OF THE LOCALS
>*bongo solo*
>>
>>26222010
That's some awful hard projection, anonpai.
>>
>>26222003
you're trying to say that I fit with this website's stereotypes, then you're telling me to leave?
>>
File: 23423423432.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
23423423432.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>26222010
>*bongo solo*
caught me off guard
>>
>>26222012
>DUDE LIKE I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I
>*smokes marijuana*
>>
>>26222018
>i dont follow the stereotypes! they arent real
>i am the stereotype!

Which is it pham
>>
>>26222052
I wasn't the one making the claim
>>
I went travelling recently. One day I was lazing on the beach on a peaceful Thai island. There were people there from all over the world, enjoying themselves. Then a literal boatload of Japanese tourists arrived, every single one of them male aged approx between 25-30. There must've been 100 of them. The peace was shattered irrevocably.

I have never witnessed such childish and immature behaviour in all my life. Grown men, chasing each other around and squealing like kids. Every one of them acting like a full blown autist. Pulling each others swimming trunks down and splashing each other with water in the sea for literally hours, all the while howling and screaming with laughter. Aggressively throwing sand at each other, having spontaneous races up and down the beach, sprinting literally everywhere and annoying everyone in sight. Arguments kept breaking out between them, very heated at times. The beach was pretty much deserted within half an hour of them arriving and people were just sick to death of them and their completely insular behaviour.

I realised right there and then that the Japanese have a truly fucked up culture. Those guys, those grown men, simply did not know how to behave in public once they were outside of the constraints of SHAMEFUR DISPRAYJapanese etiquette. When evening arrived, they were blind drunk by 7pm, seeingly after just a few beers each. I've never seen so many men have to be carried home by their counterparts. Vomitting, fighting, singing incessantly. Yet whenever a female waitress or tourist came into their vicinity, they were hushed and appeared to have the fear of God in them.

I met people from all over the world when travelling but none were weirder than the Japs. The Chinks come a close second, but Japanese men take the award for most autistic people I have ever seen
>>
>>26222056
Then you don't need to reply Tbh

>>26222031
see >>26222012
>>
>>26222068
>MAAAN YOU'RE LIKE, PROJECTING YOUR INSECURITIES ONTO ME
>*strictly adheres to a vegan lifestyle*
>>
>>26222068
I meant I wasn't the one claiming I was a stereotype, not that I'm a different poster
>>
>>26222058
The spirit of the Samurai lives on
>>
>>26221698
They're crazy inefficient, traditionally they have had jobs for life which has made Japanese employees feel like they should not be bold or innovate in any way, they should just trudge along doing long hours and drinking with their colleagues after work without actually doing much actual work. They're so inefficient that half of Japanese businesses still use fax machines and pagers and shit like that. Their business culture is batshit as fuck.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.