[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >24 year old obese virgin, somewhat given up on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: feelsbadman.png (186KB, 936x590px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.png
186KB, 936x590px
>be me
>24 year old obese virgin, somewhat given up on life
>spend all day in bed playing vidya
>one day out of pure laziness, shit my undies
>heythatwasntsobad.jpg
>this becomes a regular thing
>mass of feces-caked boxers starts accumulating under my bed
>mom starts asking where all my underwear has gone for laundry
>playdumb.jpg
>mom buys me more boxers
>a few months later...
>mom discovers heap of crusty turderhosen due to odor
>also discovered her clothing catalogs and crusty cum rags (whole other shit storm, my mom is very religous)
>armageddon.png
>she freaks the fuck out
>i have to see a therapist or face getting kicked out

how do i convince the therapist it's just laziness and i don't have some kind of serious mental disorder? also i feel like her violation of my privacy is a more serious issue. and no i dont have any piss bottles i havent suck that low yet, haha
>>
File: 1454183545827-pol.jpg (74KB, 468x321px) Image search: [Google]
1454183545827-pol.jpg
74KB, 468x321px
>>26221111
>24
>virgin
>shits in pants
Only lazy
>>
You probably have a mental disorder if you're casually shitting yourself on purpose.
>>
>>26221111
Your medical condition is such severe obesitas that youre too lazy to poo in loo.

Lose weight you lazy piece of shit.

Everyone with a good body can get at least some kind of pussy
>>
Oh you definitely have some serious problems.
>given up on life
>stop going to the bathroom
>doesn't throw out ruined underwear or cum rags

You definitely need help.
>>
File: Shockedcanine.jpg (255KB, 968x1290px) Image search: [Google]
Shockedcanine.jpg
255KB, 968x1290px
>>26221111
What the fuck man, just stop shitting yourself.

Are you Indian?
>>
>>26221490

how is it a mental disorder to do it out of laziness though?
>>
>>26221111
So having piss bottles is worse than shitting your pants and hiding it under your bed?
>>
>>26221111
Laziness is a mental disorder if it starts impacting you to such a negative extent, you stupid retard.
>>
>>26221111
>Given up on life
>Spend all day in bed
>Shit yourself
>Don't clean up the shit or cum rags

Just say you have depression, if you work it right you can get yourself on the NEETbux
>>
>>26221111

there's no way after telling that story that they will put it down to just laziness. there's being lazy, and then there's shitting on yourself and hiding your shit under your bed (because you can't bury it in a back garden at least, like a cat).
>>
Accept the help. You are severely ill.
>>
File: image.png (405KB, 444x430px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
405KB, 444x430px
This can't possibly be true holy shit
>>
>>26221811
Normal people don't shit their pants due to laziness.
>>
>>26221111
You do have a mental disorder you autistic retard.
>>
>>26221111
>Took months for your mom to discover the stench of your shit
Your story fucking sucks, faggot. If you're going to lie, at least make it somewhat believable.
>>
File: tendies story 1.png (72KB, 647x440px) Image search: [Google]
tendies story 1.png
72KB, 647x440px
How many Good Boy Points did you lose with this fiasco, OP?
>>
>>26223139
Fucking wow

>being this new
>normal people dont do this or that

Re
>>
>>26221811

That's not laziness mate.. That's completely giving up on being human. You've devolved to Neanderthal.
>>
> how do i convince the therapist it's just laziness and i don't have some kind of serious mental disorder?

But anon
>obese
>virgin
>regularly shit your bed
>crusty cum rags
>post on /r9k/

You do have a mental disorder.
>>
> i feel like her violation of my privacy is a more serious issue.

Your privacy? YOU LIVE AT HOME YOU FAT FUCK! YOUR PARENTS FEED, CLOTHE AND HOUSE YOU. YOU DONT HAVE ANY PRIVACY
>>
>>26223625
Neanderthals and early humans buried their waste, or just had it away from their homes. Even Indians at least shit on beaches or designated streets.

OP had devolved into an infantile state and is incapable of taking care of his most basic needs. He should be institutionalized.
>>
>>26221111
Laziness is not a real concept in the therapy world, it is like saying stupid, when the disorder is mentally disabled.

You certainly have a disorder beyond even basic depression, its psychosis. Complete catatonic disregard.
>>
>>26221111
desu it sounds like you do need to see a therapist
>>
File: 1454377327650.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454377327650.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
get help you sick fuck
>>
>>26221111
Poo in loo, OP.
>>
>>26223106
This.

You can play this out.

Or get sent to Jesus camp, and get your weewee touched by chirstfags.
>>
>be indian
>feel the urge
>go outside my home
>pull pants down
>defecate onto the ground
>wipe anus with rock
>return to my home feces-free
>americans hoard feces in their rooms and underpants
>call me disgusting
>>
>>26221111
You need a therapist for being stupid enough to Not just throw the underwear in the fucking trash at night.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.