[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can women can objectify men but men can't objectify them?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: 2016-02-03 04.34.10.jpg (983KB, 1439x2451px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-03 04.34.10.jpg
983KB, 1439x2451px
How can women can objectify men but men can't objectify them?
>>
anything they do now is revenge, so they're allowed to.
it's ironic because they're taking out revenge, but they don't want blacks to take out revenge.
white feminists are natural enemies to black people in their own hate vacuum, because white women would be the target of revenge for their atrocities.
>>
>>26221088
Maybe they're trying to catch up?
>>
>>26221088
why? because objectifycation of women has been going for too long now, is the stablished thinking. "sexual liberation" and woman empower change the view of sexual roles.
>>
Because that'd be gay, bro.
>>
Because feminism
>>
File: 1443975480546.png (17KB, 274x242px) Image search: [Google]
1443975480546.png
17KB, 274x242px
>reinstein
>stein
>>
File: Chad vet.jpg (759KB, 1439x1760px) Image search: [Google]
Chad vet.jpg
759KB, 1439x1760px
>>26221162
So they want to have their cake and eat it, too?

How exactly are they an "oppressed" class when society treats them like special snowflakes?
>>
>>26221088
>REINSTEIN
So sick of Kikes
>>
>>26221088
Because by default they are pure angels not the disgusting men are.
protip: it is a lie
>>
Women are the dominant party of society. The sooner that you understand this the sooner you will be at peace.

Also, it's a buzzfeed article written by a jew.
>>
>>26221192
Can you blame them? I want to marry him too. No homo
>>
>>26221192
nah probably woman aint scared of saying this anymore, and men dont fell intimidated.
>>
I genuinely hate women now. Hypocritical, mean, slutty, whiny children.
>>
File: 1416722924617.gif (1MB, 362x409px) Image search: [Google]
1416722924617.gif
1MB, 362x409px
>>26221285
Saying what? What are you talking about?

It's like I'm listening to a third-worlder bitch. ENGLISH please.
>>
Women shouldn't objectify men. Unless you want a pure traditional woman in which case objectification comes with the territory but so do tasty sandwiches.
>>
To be fair, that article is just a bit of fun. It respects the job he does and shows him in a good light.

Most that target women ignore her job, or anything good she does and notes "GIRL HAS BIG BOOBS WOW WHAT A WHORE"

One's playful, one's harmful
>>
>>26221088
but men can objectify women.

was your question why is it socially acceptable to objectify men but not women?
>>
>>26221088
>Reinstein

OY VEY!

But to stay on topic, there's always a logical disconnect with women. They're arguably the biggest hypocrites on the planet. They want to be treated equally to men while maintaining their own separate rights and privileges. If you point this out, SJWs will turn in ravenous beasts and attack you full force.

I honestly don't even know how it came to be this way. I can understand if they were still forced to stay in the kitchen or forced to stay in nurturing careers like nursing or school teachers, but they can literally do whatever the fuck men can do and then some.

I genuinely don't understand what the fuck they're complaining about. What is the plight of the modern western woman?
>>
>>26221310
yes you are talking to a third wolder, OP said "How can women can objectify men but men can't objectify them?" attaching a picture about a woman (journalist) saying that "this vets is a fag bla bla rable rable rable" whicht mean the whole fucking tread is about woman freely saying "this" (the tread topic) subject whit no shame anymore because there is no people to obviusly shame them
>>
>>26221472
op dont help much cuz doble can
>>
>>26221088

>manlet
>hot
>>
>>26221088

What that is hot?

The japanes said that for a man to be good looking he has to bee fuckable with a female dress and wig on, this is why I thought I was ugly.

He'd look like shit in female form.
>>
reminds me of this dude
>>
>>26221523
this guy is an ultrachad which is why i stopped watching this show
>>
Only whiny feminists online complain about objectifying women, I've never met a woman who cried about it irl.

Though a shit ton of girls are afraid of getting raped.
>>
File: 1438907008813.jpg (684KB, 905x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1438907008813.jpg
684KB, 905x1032px
>>26221472
I can recommend a good speech therapist if you can give me a ballpark idea of what continent you're from.
>>
>>26221523
that dog looks really worried, and rightfully so
>>
>>26221088
>Reinstein

everytime
>>
>>26221088

>muh reasons.
>>
Women love being objectified though, just not by turbobetas
>>
>>26221088
Because feminism is about getting even and acting out like teenaged boys.
>>
>>26221348
If it's about the job they would write about an ugly vet who was brilliant and compassionate
>>
>>26221088
Women look at the guy as a whole, while men look at women like pieces of meat.

Women: that guy's got a great smile, a nice body, and a job saving animals. Not to mention he looks like he has a fantastic personality

Men: damn girl look at dat ass!
>>
I'm surprised they're talking about his looks. Women usually objectify men by their jobs and wealth.
>>
>>26223928
>great smile
objectification
>nice body
objectification
>great job
social status
>looks like he has a fantastic personality
Presumption based on objectification

Sick of you sluts demanding double standards and trying to act like you're not shallow. If the vet was some skinnyfat 4/10 you wouldn't give a single solitary fuck about him.
>>
Women are emotional children who have massive jealousy issues.

Women fawning over a really hot guy doesn't hurt mens feelings a fraction of how much men admiring a better looking woman does to women. As mens value isn't entirely in physical things.
>>
>>26221088
>Reinstein

I wonder who could be behind this...
*rubs hands*
>>
>>26221088
at least he's white desu family
>>
>>26221088
You can tell how big her nose is from the tiny thumbnail
>>
>>26223981
don't fall for /pol/ memes, men are statistically more likely to racemix than women are. Subconsciously or consciously, 90% of white women would prefer to date a white man.
>>
>>26223928
Yeah it's not like women get involved with douches and simps because teh sex wuz so gud or he spends soooo much moneyz on hur.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.