[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I start making myself puke to lose weight in tired of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (26KB, 550x498px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 550x498px
Should I start making myself puke to lose weight in tired of being 180lbs I want to be a qt.
>>
>>26220406
Pls never actually do this, had a gf who was bulimic. It only adds to the problems. Go running, worst case scenario do cardio indoors.
>>
>>26220406

>Willing to puke
>Not willing to eat a little less

Not too impressed with your thought process
>>
>>26220421
But it'd be easier and faster to just grow it up right?
>>
By ingesting less food your body will actually respond by converting more energy into fat, making you gain weight faster from less food.
>>
>>26220406
Run you lazy faggotina
>>
>>26220406
Lurk on /fit/
>>
Throwing up constantly will uterly destroy your teeth. Look up bulemic tooth enamel. Just go for daily walks, eat a salad and stop being so silly
>>
>>26220437
No, that was her thinking too. It doesn't actually work that way.
>>
>>26220441
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING PSEUDOSCIENCE RETARD PLEASE END YOUR LIFE
>>
>>26220406
>find your TDEE
>eat 500 calories below it
>lift weights
>do some cardio
>????
>profit
>>
>>26220469
I'm a third year medical biochemist.
>>
>>26220406
Your gag reflex will only last so long. Take laxatives and eat less. Stupid fucks like you who purposefully become bulimic are just lazy.
>>
I heard amputation is a quick way to lose excess body weight.
>>
>>26220470
>lift weights
I don't want muscles
>>
>>26220498
>implying women develop muscles at a fast rate
Fucking Christ, you really haven't lurked /fit/ or committed to any exercise programs have you? You sound like the skellies who are scared of getting "too big" like it just happens overnight
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 253x262px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 253x262px
>>26220488
Kek'dd originally
>>
>>26220406
Eat a lot less, avoid meat, bread and soda as much as you can.

if you still feel hungy after eating go drink a lot of water until you're full
>>
>>26220521
I'm not a woman, anon.
>>
File: 1446687186598.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1446687186598.png
129KB, 724x611px
>>26220441
I ate 800 calories a day for 12 days and lost 8 pounds

from 174 to 166
>>
>>26220567
congrats, you lost water weight
>>
>>26220553
Shit didn't expect that. Well then cardio is the way to go lad, you going for femboy/trap look I assume?
>>
File: hmm.jpg (6KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
6KB, 250x241px
>>26220406

If you keep throwing up you will start developing a few problems that are never actually covered when they talk about bulimia

1.Increased risk of pneumonia, due to you constantly exhausting trachea and getting bile or undigested food in your lungs, if you are eating fatty foods an puking them up you also run the extreme risk of developing lipid pneumonia
2.Stomach ulcers from constantly aggravating you stomach acid

these are ones that you could develop at anytime when you are just starting

second problem

you don't learn how to eat correctly and the only way you can ever keep the weight of is puking

Just use some portion control, you will adjust tot the portions after a week
>>
>>26220406
No. Puking will make you hungrier, and you'll eat to cover what you threw up. Worse yet, you'll feel weak (since you're not eating to strengthen your body) and will eat more than someone who is simply starving.
>>
>>26220598
I want to try being a trap, I have a girly face, if I grow my hair out, lose some weight and get my Adam's apples shaved off I'll look passable
>>
>>26220598
Not him, but I do, gib tips and help pls
>>
>>26220406
>Should I start making myself puke to lose weight in tired of being 180lbs I want to be a qt.
How about try eating less and doing cardio? Going to get fucked up teeth with your stomach acid washing over them if you go bulimic.
>>
>>26220567

I eat 1800 cal and on a constant 2 lbs a week loss

I have lost 20lbs and haven't felt like shit

when I am done its 2000 to maintain, which is basically normal meals like a normal person
>>
>>26220553
Fucking faggot, kill yourself you'll weigh a lot less then you fat ass cock lover
>>
>>26220623
>>26220630
For both of you, eat light (not a low amount of calories, just not a ton of carbs), drink lots of water, and if you can leave the house try swimming. It's incredible cardio, problem is it will leave you more toned than before. Once you lose the weight however, this won't be an issue. Skinnyfat is a good look for traps, it especially looks good if the right parts are toned.
I'm a totally straight male
>>
>>26220406
I eat 400 calories a day and sometimes less (200), been doing it for a week and I plan to do it for two or three months till I get desired weight then I'm going to start working out
>>
>>26220684
Not a bad choice familia, if you wanna build muscle now though eat more (~1400 a day) and work out now
>>
Replace your disgusting artificial cancer diet with some delicious semen. Sucking dicks is also a good way to exercise! And best of all: it's not gay!
>>
>>26220681
I'll think I'll just start going for walks since I have no where to go swimming
>>
>>26220406

Just get some fucking Portion fucking control

Its not hard

make sure your breakfast is around 300 cal
Thats a fucking croissant and some fresh juice, or a big as bowl of porridge or a bacon sandwich or a donut, even normal cereal

Lunch 500-300
Thats 30g crisps or "chips" and a sandwich or a stuffed to the brim pita or wrap

Dinner 800-1000 cal
A big ass dinner
>>
>>26220681
I'm already Skinnyfat anything else I can do?
>>
>>26220406
I've tired to do it and can't. it' harder than it looks
>>
>>26220739
I don't really eat breakfast/lunch I have dinner than snack all night.
>>
>>26220742
Depends on the look you're going for. Obviously for trap you need a body for it (don't start any hormone bullshit though) so if you think you look female, then you're good. If not, you could work on getting a butt, toning calves and quads, or toning arms. I suggest for trap leave arms skinny fat but toning legs and butt seem like a good idea. And that's easy. Squats, lunges, running, repeat.
>>
>>26220487
This
Also take stimulants OP
Will kill appetite
Coffee can help in a pinch but you're gonna need self control for that
If you can get adderall, use it
>>
>>26220782
Niceu, thank you mr./fit/izen.

I still won't pass but at least I'll have a nice butt
>>
>>26220819
Np senpai, happy to help
And totally straight like all of /fit/
>>
>>26220756

if you had breakfast and lunch you wouldn't have a huge fucking dinner and than need to snack
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.