[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what happened to /r9k/? Why isnt it the depressed people board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Clementine.jpg (358KB, 600x967px) Image search: [Google]
Clementine.jpg
358KB, 600x967px
So what happened to /r9k/?
Why isnt it the depressed people board anymore?
Why is it no more feels?
Have most of you moved on, or is this now /b/
>>
I'm depressed as fuck man. Every time I leave the house is an endless reminder of lonliness.
>>
>>26220136
*hug*
It will be ok
>>
>>26220169
*pulls down your pants and grabs your little cock*
>>
>>26220253
How did you know I am male AND gay?
>>
>>26220277
This is /r9k/
A robot can tell
>>
>>26220296
We are all male and everyone here is a little gay
>>
Now a gayboy thread I guess
>>
>>26220096
reddit and tumblr started coming here after the whole Pepe thing
>>
>>26220546
I didnt realize that's what happened but that makes sense. why doesn't r9k fucking hate pepe and wojak now though? or are they all the tumblr people
>>
>>26220305
and has a little cock
>>
>>26220096
every time I post about my depression I get the same meme answers, either that or a socio is lurking on the board 24/7 waiting for me to talk about problems and robot things then spam this

1: mental illness isn't real, just act like a normy even though you gain absolutely no happiness from it and normies are intent on verbally abusing you constantly and ostracizing you when they get bored of you
2: you're depressed? wow, no wonder people hate you
3: the problem is never normies, it is always you being insecure and lacking confidence
4: you're a retard, but I can't explain why, you just are
>>
The insight that granted me my dour outlook has been stolen from me
I'm just a lobotomized nobody, pseudo-content with ambiguity, emptiness and ignorance

Seriously though I haven't felt a genuine feeling in ages. And I don't even feel bad at all. I hate it.
>>
>>26220647
Normies are the problem.
Kill them all
>>
>>26220647
all those points are fallacies and thought-terminating cliches, that's what normies live and breathe on, complete and utter fallacy and lies. if they had any self-reflection, they'd see that and feel really stupid about it.

when i discovered fallacies and started looking at critical thinking, i felt really stupid about myself. i basically had to change, otherwise be constantly fallacious with myself.
this is why evidence is so important.
>>
>>26220647
That's what you get for blogging about your depression, though.

It'd be cool to talk about depression. Not "my" depression or someone else's depression, but depression in general. People like you are as detrimental to this board's quality as normies.
>>
File: 1453074212599.png (279KB, 336x346px) Image search: [Google]
1453074212599.png
279KB, 336x346px
>>26220096
This is now /b/ (the oldschool one) with a depressing twist.
>>
Every day I want to die.

I come to this board religiously but it's largely to shitpost and bait.
>>
>>26220868
so you re the typical autist.
>>
I just want to escape
>>
>>26220096
It's back to what it used to be when it first started.

The robot prevents the endless >tfw no gf threads that you incel faggots love.
>>
>>26220136
As a person with antisocial behavior disorder you have no idea how happy this makes me. I love having a place full of robots to play with
>>
>>26220566
some are tumblreddits, others love the characters too much to let go
>>
>>26220868
Let me help you with that friend. Why haven't you gonedhrough with it already?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.