[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the biggest Chad you know IRL like? Is he friendly or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: pure blonde qt.jpg (2MB, 2200x2026px) Image search: [Google]
pure blonde qt.jpg
2MB, 2200x2026px
What is the biggest Chad you know IRL like? Is he friendly or cruel? Has he ever been with girls that you were infatuated with?
>>
we play magic cards and generally agree on a lot of things.
>>
>>26218769
Myself

Mostly friendly although sometimes insensitive to others' feelings

Most girls ive dated have had at least one beta orbiter that i didnt like anand therefore abused
>>
I am.
I'm friendly but fucked a few girls who had a bf
>>
>>26218769
who is this semen demon?

she looks like ellen page but hotter and actually has tits
>>
>>26218769
real chads are not cruel.
the cruel chads are insecure fratboys
>>
>>26218769
The biggest Chad I know is skinny as fuck, writes poems and listens to really /mu/core stuff.

I don't know how he does it but he always gets the fittest women around and winds up breaking up with them.
>>
>>26218769
>Tfw I was the chad of the group
>Crazy life shit happens
>Become temporary beta
>Have breakdown
>Friends and Girlfriend of 2-3 years stop seeing me
I'm alone for now I'm only 19 though and don't doubt I'll meet more people I just never expected this to happen.
>>
He's pretty cool.
We didn't get along so good until we found out about our mutual racism.
>>
I. Don't. Have. Any. Friends.

I don't know any chads or stacies or even losers.
>>
>>26218978
this. real chads have everything going for them and they're reasonably friendly.
>>
biggest Chad i ever knew was one of my best friends.
he ended up with someone's sister from our group of friends, who we all hated, had a kid with her.
same ole story really, Chad's party ends at some point.
>>
He's a childhood friend of mine that always had a soft spot for me no matter how much of a loser I continue to become.
I owe all of my other current friendships to this connection.
>>
rides a motorbike
openly racist, misogynist
literally does not give a fuck about anything
great to his mates
muscular
manly
always horny
repeats lame jokes "im not racist, I hate everyone equally"

he's a 10/10 though so doesn't really matter what he acts like
>>
>5'8 manlet
>still always hooking up with 10/10s
>looks like a viking
>body like a greek god
>went to my high school and was the smartest there
>studies engineering now and passes everything without even trying
>goes on week long holidays all around the world but somehow has an internship

he is a nice guy, most chads are because they're so content with life. the chads that aren't nice are the ones that get off on putting themselves above others and are not chads but rather failed normies/failed chads
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 720x540px
Lol old friend of mine, my sister cucked him with some beta, he sent us death threats. What a cucky mcfucky
>>
The chad I know is gay, looks like a manly harry potter (glasses included) and is into meme magic.

we smoke weed together at another friend's place and he throws stacies he knows at me when they ''misbehave'' (his own term, can't figure out what he means).
>>
>>26218769
I know a guy, we were friends at a time.
He isn't mean or anything, but we can't stay friends with all thoses normalscums running around him, it's annoying.
Like, whenever we played or banter, there's always a faggot or a girl to come and bother us, I couldn't handle it.
>>
File: 1453252133701.jpg (4KB, 212x218px) Image search: [Google]
1453252133701.jpg
4KB, 212x218px
>a few years ago, in high school
>fall deeply in love with a girl
>plan on asking her out
>the very same day, she gets snatched up by an extremely effeminate guy
If I had the courage then that I have now, I would have asked her out first, and this wouldn't have happened.
>>
>>26218769
He is an asshole, cruel with losers.
Someone(not a robot) got fed up of his shit i beat the fuck out of him

He started crying

Don't know what to think, feel mad for him now desu
>>
The big chads at my school were friendly enough, they could be passive aggressive in order to get a laugh from their friends out of you. Once I spat in this one guys face because he kept asking me if I was a virgin, nothing came of it.

The people who tried to bully me were regular normies and there were always at least two of them but they buckled under actual assault, the only thing they would do was push and threaten.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.