[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had multiple weapons would you start a beta uprising if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: StoppingDangerousDoods.png (379KB, 361x555px) Image search: [Google]
StoppingDangerousDoods.png
379KB, 361x555px
If you had multiple weapons would you start a beta uprising if you could?
Give details, robots.
>>
abc, if he's one one two three then reeee he must be out to get little ol' meee.
>>
>>26217849
the fuck is that a propaganda poster?
are they gonna start hunting down loners because they are the new evil?
>>
>>26217849

HEY GUYS. LET'S BULLY THAT BULLY VICTIM EVEN MORE. THAT'LL STOP THE NEXT COLUMBINE.
>>
>>26217910

they've already started man. you cant be a loner these days without people assuming youre some kind of rapist, pedophile, creep, school shooter, etc.
>>
You would have to be a loser to do this shit
Even if your depressed, killing is not the answer
So fuck off OP
!
>>
File: 34534634.jpg (164KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
34534634.jpg
164KB, 800x600px
>>26217911
Normalshits are so stupid they deserve to die
>>
>>26217930
Suspected as much but i didn't really think it was that bad well guess i better mold myself into the ultimate normal scum then or avoid the cunts seeing how they are out for blood
>>
>>26217849
>loners are dangerous people
>let's isolate and deride them further

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP BROBOTS
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-02-23-37-15.png (133KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-02-23-37-15.png
133KB, 480x854px
Do you qualify, robots?
>>
>>26218162
To me that list mostly describes a typical normie
>>
File: 1453031825526.jpg (30KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1453031825526.jpg
30KB, 400x387px
>>26218149
fuckin this

>>26217849
If I were to shoot a place up I'd like a katana, 2 glocks and some sort of smg. I'd go in there, shoot stuff up, and then commit suicide by swat or something by just leaving my guns behind, taking all but my pants off and rushing at them roaring whilst holding the katana way high
the way to go
>>
>>26217849
Is that Cho?

He was the only successful beta uprising, the rest were complete failures especially the supreme gentleman.
>>
>>26218873
>taking all but my pants off and rushing at them roaring whilst holding the katana way high

that doesn't guarantee your death

they could just taze you
>>
>>26218928
Been thinking of that as well..
And it honestly scares me 2500% more than being shot
Not the tazer itself, but not being allowed to die at that scene
>>
>>26217849
idc about the topic its pretty fucking autistic but this picture kinda pisses me off

its still kinda true but i think its pretty retarded how paranoid everyone is about everyone else, like everyones so fucking negative

this picture is pretty much just making people more paranoid, causing them to be more insecure and like that type of person less, thus isolating "loners" even more

its still kinda true but at the same time the majority of sociopaths are chads and there arent any articles about that

instead of just shitting on everyone they should try to improve the mental health of society as a whole and there would be less "dangerous people"

>it only makes me mad because some ppl thought i was like this and fucked with me and treated me like an asshole because of it just cus i had social anxiety
>>
>>26217849
my only goal is to kill the man who raped my ex. Other than tthat theres no one i would ever want to kill
>>
>>26218873
>If I were to shoot a place up I'd like a katana, 2 glocks and some sort of smg. I'd go in there, shoot stuff up, and then commit suicide by swat or something by just leaving my guns behind, taking all but my pants off and rushing at them roaring whilst holding the katana way high

is this satire
>>
>>26217849
i honestly don't care enough about normies to even want to kill them
not that i would care either if suddently 90% of them died, its just that i don't care enough about their life or death's that i'd actually do anything.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.